Imperial Tobacco Australia Logo

Imperial Tobacco Australia

Having problems with Imperial Tobacco Australia?

Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service Contacts

121 Winterstoke Road
Bristol
Australia - BS32LL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service. Initial Imperial Tobacco Australia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Imperial Tobacco Australia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Imperial Tobacco Australia. Discuss the issues you have had with Imperial Tobacco Australia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Imperial Tobacco Australiachampion ruby legend 20 gm pouch roll your own.

I keep finding large bits of tobacco. I really enjoy the product but it's expensive and I am not getting what I'm paying for, sadly if I keep losing my money due to this issue I will be forced to change my brand choice. It would be greatly appreciated if you could find a way to reimburse me for my losses of your product and for my loss of financial outlay. I hope this is helpful in your endeavours to supplie a premium product. Feel free to contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

champion ruby legend 20 gm pouch roll your own.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jan 06, 2020

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Jan 02, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — riverstone tobacco 25g

To whom this may concern, I am frustrated at the packaging with which I receive my tobacco in. Is it possible...

Jan 01, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — jps endless blue 25 g

I bought the above on 31st December 2019 from Woolworths Waverley Gardens Mulgrave and was disappointed when...

Imperial Tobacco Australiachampion ruby 25g

Hello,

On January the 1st at approximately 730pm I purchased a 25g pouch of Tobacco from the Urunga BP, (printed number 09312 12:43) When having my first smoke I immediately noticed the horrible taste that made me quite ill, I took it back to the service Center straight away, but was told there is no exchanges or refunds as the plastic was taken off, I have been using your product for quite a long time now and this is the only time the product has tasted absolutely horrible, BP are quite clear on the no refund policy but I am seeking a return, I have stopped using the product and have purchased another Champion ruby pouch,

Looking forward to your reply
    Regards
    Jay

champion ruby 25g

Dec 30, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — riverstone 'premium' rum

Why am I paying over $40 for sticks and tailor made tobacco in a pouch? I bought 4 25 gram pouches because I...

Imperial Tobacco Australiaparker and simpson reds

Hi i have been buying parker and simpson red 30s for a while now and usually very good but the last few packs i have purchased the tobacco is not shredded properly causing the cigarettes to constantly go out and also quite dangerous as the large chunks usually fall out which burns the skin and car seats or whatever it falls on, i have tried to take the packs back to the outlet but because open will not replace they are very expensive and i am tired of wasting them, the barcode on this particular pack is [protected]. thankyou. Erik Smith 60 groves crescent, Boondall QLD 4034

parker and simpson reds

Imperial Tobacco Australiawhite ox

I've searched on the imperial tobacco company's site and there seems to be no information on the ingredients in white ox tobacco. Can you please tell me the ingredients otherwise I might take further action. Sorry for being blunt but thank you. I hope to here from you guys soon
        Richard-Jonathan Fojt.
        Plz contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

I love the superior dark white ox blend by the way. It really hits the spot 👍👌✌
        Great stuff guys

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jan 02, 2020

Thank you for your enquiry. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your enquiry responded to appropriately.

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps endless blue ryo 25g

Hey I'm just making a complaint at the fact that I have just switched from port royal to jps ryo and I'm disappointed at the fact I have to pay tax on massive pieces of tobacco that look like bark and are not smokable this is the second pouch I have purchased and have found this problem if this is something apart of your JPS RYO I would like to be told so I can switch back

jps endless blue ryo 25g
          jps endless blue ryo 25g

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps blue cigarettes

To whome it may concern,

I have been smoking JPS Blue for a lot of years, I have never had a problem with your product however I have brought a packet today and several of the cigarettes have had big chuncks of tobacco in them that take up half of the product and near impossible to smoke. This meaning I am not getting the full product purchased.

Moving forward I look forward to reaching a suitable outcome for both of us

Kind regards
            Ashlee Greer

jps blue cigarettes

Imperial Tobacco Australiachampion ruby 20 gm pouch

Hi, I'm a devoted Champion Ruby smoker, and have never had a concern with the quality of the product until recently. In the last 3 pouches I've purchased I've found large chunks of stalk. I overlooked the first two finds, but today upon opening the pouch and pulling out a small amount to put in my rolling tin, ready to go out, I found a large stalk that weighs almost a gram! I'm not impressed given that I pay $35 for 20gms, and could get other brands of tobacco for less money. Could you please address this issue, as I'm seriously considering taking my business elsewhere after this - 3 strikes out of 3 is pretty rough !

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps blues 40’s pack

It is unfortunate as to buy a packet of cigarettes the price is way high and to find that half the time the cigarettes don't burn normally or to have defects is unacceptable and frustrating to say the least. It feels like they are stealing our money and providing us with faulty products more and more each time. I have attached one of many that have had large holes within the filter of the cigarettes. How is this even possible? Not happy.
                Please respond to my email for compensation please at [protected]@optusnet.com.au

jps blues 40’s pack

Dec 17, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — drum fresh menthol tocabbo

I bought a 50g pouch of drum fresh menthol tobacco 2 weeks ago which cost me $92 which will last me for 3...

Dec 12, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — tobacco

Hi, I have been purchasing champion ruby for over 15years and It's always been my choice of pick. Somehow in...

Dec 11, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — horizon tobacco

Hi, I am contacting you about the large bits of bark and other unidentifiable things i keep getting in my...

Dec 08, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — jps endless blue 25g

I was rolling a cigarette with my tobacco and as I'm pulling a little pinch of tobacco out of my pouch...

Imperial Tobacco Australiachampion legendary ruby

I have purchased champion ruby for many years as it is my tabaco of choice. It is no longer to the standard I used to purchase as a consumer and i am paying double the price due to Australian government taxes. Im not normally one to complain but I have recieved multiple packets now with several big uncut chunks of unsmokeable tabaco. I just want to receive the quality product I used to seeing as it now cost so much.

champion legendary ruby

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 08, 2019

Dec 07, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — 50 gram white ox

Hi just thought I'd let you know that I've been a smoker of white ox since I was 15 I'm now 65 in the last...

Dec 07, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — 20 gram champion ruby pouch

Tho whom it may concern I have recently perched two 20 gram pouches of champion legendary ruby only to find...

Imperial Tobacco Australiariverstone premium rum blend 25g

I have been smoking this tobacco for some time now and i must say i am very disappointed. This last pouch i purchased tastes foul and 3/4 of the pouch is filled with twigs, leafs and chunks of dirt! Did you scrape this off the floor??? Tobacco isn't cheap here in Australia, and when I pay for a 'premium' blend, I expect a premium product. I'm appalled by the quality of this product and by the looks of the reviews, this isn't the first time this has happened.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 08, 2019

Dec 10, 2019

JPS Endless Blue Rolling Tobacco — sticks in tobacco

I buy 2, 25gram pouches every 2nd week and have done for years. Imagine my surprise when I opens my 2nd...