Imperial Tobacco Australia Logo

Imperial Tobacco Australia

Having problems with Imperial Tobacco Australia?

Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service Contacts

121 Winterstoke Road
Bristol
Australia - BS32LL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service. Initial Imperial Tobacco Australia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Imperial Tobacco Australia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Imperial Tobacco Australia. Discuss the issues you have had with Imperial Tobacco Australia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 03, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — champion ruby

To whom this may concern I'd like to state that I thoroughly enjoyed the taste of the tobacco champion ruby...

Imperial Tobacco Australiachampion ruby legendary

I have been buying this for 30 years. Too much bark and rubbish. Are you doing it to make it weigh more and less smokable. Come on. We pay so much give us premium product. I have spent 100 a week average for 30 years and enjoy your product the most over anything I have tried. I don't want to smoke anything else.. It's my life my my everything. Don't make me search for happiness elsewhere.. Please. I'm old. I'm 51 and Champion Ruby Legendary is my one true love. Help me keep this dream alive till I die. Maybe from this love but alas.. It is and will be till I hawk up my last gorby. Cmoooon. Thanks.
#NotHappyNatHat

champion ruby legendary

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Nov 28, 2019

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Nov 25, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — parker and simpson tobacco blue

since the product has come on sale i switched over to parker and simpson blue tobacco as i found the product...

Imperial Tobacco Australiaparker and simpson blue 25’s

I bought a packet of cigarettes and tried to light one without even looking at the cigarette and it wouldn't light upon inspection I noticed holes in my cigarettes. There were holes in 3 of the cigarettes in the packet. It looks like it has been eaten by a rodent. Because I am scared of contamination I have had to throw the whole packet away.
    Please contact me [protected]@hotmail.com

Nov 18, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — jps+ crushball blue 25s

I purchased a packet of JPS+ Crushball Blue cigarettes from my local IGA in Springfield Lakes, BRISBANE, QLD...

Imperial Tobacco Australiariverstone premium rum blend 25g

Hi. I have been buying Riverstone 25g for the past yr. Normally I enjoy your product, but the last 3 packets have seem to have chunks of wood I spose I'd call it in them. Very disappointing with this as I work hard to be able to afford your tobacco. Hopefully it's a problem you can fix. Thanks for your time. Lee.
      Ps.( Have thrown a lot away before I thought I'd let you know)

riverstone premium rum blend 25g

• Updated by Lee Outhwaite · Nov 16, 2019

If you'd like to get in touch with me about my comment my email address is [email protected] com
          Thanks Lee

Nov 14, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — champion ruby 15gram pouch

Hi there, I have purchased a pouch of champion Ruby 15g pouch of tobacco that contains a leaf, which is not...

Imperial Tobacco Australiatobacco unable to be rold

Every packet of tobacco lately I have purchased has huge wet pieces that are not able to be rolled or smoked.
        If it isn't wet it is long dry bit of unsmokable tobacco plant.
        I have pictures for your viewing.
        After 2x40g per week I'm am getting annoyed.
        I spend a lot of money on champion ruby mainly because my partner won't smoke anything else and i am the one stuck rolling 100s of smokes a week.
        If you could please organise your production better as they are not cheap to purchase for unsmokable tobacco.
        Thanks
        Back to rolling I go

tobacco unable to be rold

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Nov 13, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps blue 25 mg

Hi I bought my second pouch of JPS blue in a week and both pouches were full of chunks, hard big chunks. The amount I pay for a pouch I'm not very impressed with the quality. By the time I've taken out all the hard chunky pieces there is roughly a quarter of the pouch gone. I bought both pouches from coles swan hill. I've attached a picture of some of the chunks found...

Thanks

jps blue 25 mg

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Nov 12, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps endless blue tobacco

I purchased a 25g pouch of jps blue tobacco 12/11/19 i opened it and rolled my smoke and found a ball of what looks like poo! Its round and hard has tobacco through it! I have never seen anything like it before! Im not impressed as they are $42 a pouch and its now 9.30 at night and the shops are shut so i cant go buy another pouch unless i want to spend more at a petrol station which i shouldn't even be doing! I would appreciate that someone contact me as i shouldn't be out of pocket for something so disgusting.

jps endless blue tobacco

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Nov 12, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australiariverstone - premium blend tobacco

Prices in Australia going up and quality going down, recent leaves I found in the packet.

I paid 28$ something 6 months ago and now pay over $40 per packet, only to have it full of leaves that won't roll properly in a cigarette paper.

Wtf Riverstone, I could almost roll a cigar out of one of them, maybe it's cigars you should be making 😂😂😂.

riverstone - premium blend tobacco

Imperial Tobacco Australiachampion ruby

Hi I have been smoking champion ruby since about 2001, I've tried other tobacco but it's the best. I've noticed in the last 18 months that there are a lot more big, unsmokable bits in the packs. When smoked they ruin the whole cigarette, hence wasting more tobacco. Australian cigarette prices are insane and I feel that this constantly below average product is becoming unfeasible. I'd appreciate some kind of compensation for the last year's of lost product as I would love to be able to continue buying Champion. I have many photos of these large chunks if that helps. Thank you

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Nov 13, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australiaparker and simpson 25 gram tobacco

To whom it may concern I brought parker and simpson 25 gram tabacoo and there was a tabacoo leaf in it that was not shredded and it's not cheap these days to not get full amount property packed I enjoy the tabacoo and I get it all the time and never had a problem before as I said it's way to expensive these days to have some of it not don't properly I wish we had no tax one smokes I really do you they would go down I hope you can help me with this thanks

Kind regards
                  Kevin

parker and simpson 25 gram tobacco

• Updated by Kevin Bridges · Nov 05, 2019

To whom it may concern
                      Thanks for your quick reponse so you have the number to contact them on thank you

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Nov 05, 2019

Nov 05, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — riverstone rum tobacco 15gram pouch

I bought a pouch of 15 gram river stone rum tobacco and the tobacco it's self was intensely dry which i...

Imperial Tobacco Australialong beach yellow original 25s

After purchasing a pack of 25s Longbeach original yellow from my local supermarket (Coles) i found the cigarette to be different the taste is now somewhat more like that of a cheaper brand of cigarette, it's is also different in appearance. Despite knowing the risks of smoking I Continue to smoke and regardless of the high price I have stuck to my long beach yellow for many years i expect quality for price I pay

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Nov 03, 2019

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. Unfortunately as Long Beach is not one of our brands, we recommend you get in contact with the manufacturer to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Imperial Tobacco Australiariverstone premium rum blend

Hi as a regular purchaser of your riverstone premium rum blend tobacco I have noticed of late the amount of uncut tobacco in a 25g pouch is increasing.. the last pouch purchased from john [censored]s at margate qld had a ridiculous amount in it and have taken a photo to show.. I purchase at least 4 to 5 per week but the last one was the worst. Also the availability of late has been ridiculous here with my local tobacconist only being allocated minimal amounts.
                      Thanks bianca

riverstone premium rum blend

Imperial Tobacco Australiachampion ruby

Large chunks of un-chopped tobacco in pouch. They are not smokable and are going to waste. This is not the first time but the first I am getting around to complaining. It happens too often! Given the price now it's not an insignificant cost to lose a percentage of many packets. Can I get some compensation for this? Do I need to start seeking another brand? Suggestions welcomed.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Nov 03, 2019

Nov 01, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australia — white ox superior dark blend 50g pouch

I was given a replacment 50g pouch for one i forwarded you about 2 weeks ago... My greatfullness dimmed too...

Imperial Tobacco Australiachampion ruby tobacco

This is not the first time I'm over the five years and I've been smoking this brand of tobacco I have found several of these pieces if not larger in most packets considering the amount of money that we pay for the tobacco I would like to think of the quality was a bit better or at least up to standard I'm losing weight in the In the packet with these whatever they are that should be tobacco

champion ruby tobacco

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 30, 2019

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps blue

I purchased a pouch of the 25g JPS blue today (29/10/2019) and upon rolling my 3rd Rollie, I pulled this tinsel like piece out of my cigarette.

I almost smoked this.

What is this? It has a gold tip and the rest is silver. Unless your last year Christmas decorations some how got into your production line.

I'd appreciate a answer... especially paying $42 a pouch now, you'd thing you'd have strict regulations in this process.

jps blue