Imperial Tobacco Australia Logo

Imperial Tobacco Australia

Having problems with Imperial Tobacco Australia?

Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service Contacts

121 Winterstoke Road
Bristol
Australia - BS32LL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service. Initial Imperial Tobacco Australia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Imperial Tobacco Australia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Imperial Tobacco Australia. Discuss the issues you have had with Imperial Tobacco Australia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaParker and simpson blue 15 and 25 gram tobacco

Hi every time I buy a pouch I always find big chunks of uncut tobacco in them every single time! Feeling ripped off. Also the pouches are mostly underweight. The only reason I'm still buying your product is because its the only tobacco that doesn't give me major migraine headaches.. doesn't matter which smoke mart or supermarket I buy it from its the same big chunks and underweight.. see attached photo 5c piece included for size comparison. Cheers..

Parker and simpson blue 15 and 25 gram tobacco
Parker and simpson blue 15 and 25 gram tobacco

• Updated by Tina Kouras · Apr 15, 2020

Just bought a pack of p and s tobacco from my local coles threw it my scales and its around gram and half underweight again... pic included and have my receipt. not happy jan. Filed a complaint about the same brand tobacco 15 gram yesterday. Had big chunk tobacco plant in it ..

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Apr 14, 2020

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Apr 07, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — Horizon blue 25g pouch of tobacco

A 7cm piece of bark was found in my pouch. I have attached photos of this. Todays date: 8 April 2020 I...

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaWhite ox

Good afternoon, I am usually not one to complain, BUT the amount of wood/bark that I have been getting in my pouch of ox (25g&50g) has been getting more and more every time I buy a pouch. I have been smoking ox for 21 years and the amount wood/bark is just disgraceful.
    My contact number is [protected]
    Looking forward to your call.

Thanks
    Dan

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Apr 07, 2020

Due to complaints Boards privacy settings we are unable to see the contact number you provided. If you would like to provide your best contact to [email protected] and we would be more than happy to get in contact with you.

• Updated by Danndusty777 · Apr 07, 2020

Don't you think that you should be getting in contact with your customers?
        Not expecting the customer to chase the complaint?

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Apr 07, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaFriday April 3rd

I purchased a packet of Horizon 93mm blue today from my local smokemart. This is my normal brand and i endeavour to buy your brand every time i buy cigararettes. Unfortunately two of the cigarettes were squashed and really not usable. I have photographic evidence of this and am sorry to say this is not the first time this has occured. The Bar code is [protected].

Friday April 3rd

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Apr 05, 2020

Mar 27, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — JPS blue crush balls

Opened a packet of cigarettes to find a cigarette with holes in the paper and the end was missing a big chunk...

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaDamaged cigarettes

In both packs damaged ciggies up to 6 cigarettes in each had holes in them- bought from local IGA and Coles-

Damaged cigarettes
        Damaged cigarettes

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Mar 22, 2020

Mar 21, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — Underweight by over 2 grams nett

Purchased White Ox 25g pouch CTC Mortdale 21 March 2020. Supposedly a premium product with price to...

Imperial Tobacco Australiabad taste

champion ruby bad taste, dry in pouch was unopened when i got it ... causes a sore throat ... black tobacco ...smoked champion for ten years this isnt the only pouch that has been terrible in the last year ...

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaFound tobacco leaf in my tobacco pouch

I have gotten half a tobacco leave at the size of 4cm and Id like to get some sort of compensation out of it as I know it's not meant to be in there, my email address is [protected]@gmail.com if you could reply to this as soon as possible that would be appreciated, if there's no response on the email address my phone number is [protected], thanks.

Found tobacco leaf in my tobacco pouch

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Mar 17, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaPoor quality

Tobacco is an expensive product, despite health and governmental perspectives around smoking, this should not constitute poor quality.

JPS tobacco is extremely dry and flaky, so it burns at a fast pace and can be quite difficult to roll.

Where a 25gm pouch would often last a period of 4 days, a packet of JPS has only lasted for 2days. It's burns so quickly that you are left feeling you have only had half the rolled cigarette and therefore will often follow with another

Poor quality

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Mar 16, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaRiverstone rum 25g pouch

Found a bunch of plastic like material shredded though the pouch. A couple of the smokes I have rolled have tasted horrible and we're really harsh. Not sure what it is but it is definitely not tabacoo. It is all through the pouch. I love this brand so hopefully this can be resolved.

Riverstone rum 25g pouch

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Mar 15, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaParker and Simpson 25g blue

I discovered a large chunk of hard black material in my tobacco. I have taken pictures of it. It's about 12mm long and 5mm wide, it has a ribbed texture on outer surface. It appears to be from inside a pipe and it is the largest chunk of black stuff I have found in tobacco. I think I may have smoked some of the smaller pieces before I discovered this large piece. I did not suffer any adverse reactions to it but I am not pleased with it.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Mar 15, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaJps eternal red

I enjoy smoking it but just alot of woody bits in it. Would like this matter attend to as soon as possible. Don't really want to change. Enjoy it very much. Why is there alot of woody bits in the packet. Can this rectified.

Jps eternal red

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Mar 10, 2020

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Mar 10, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaCapstan makers blend

Hi there, I'm not one to usually bother with this but tobacco is just to pricey not to unfortunately. Between myself and mum we smoke at least 4 25g a month and within the last 2 months... three have had such an off smell and the taste was so horrible, I've thrown them out they were that bad. I love capstan and don't wanna switch to anything but I can't keep throwing my money in the bin.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Mar 01, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australiapapers

Hello I am witting in about the papers I have been buying are not sticking and unrolling apart while smoking, $1.60 I paid from Caltex service station for one packet, expensive but that is not the real issue here, annoying to have to mend you're cigarette paper, can't enjoy the smoke, is more frustrating then anything, i have changed papers for now

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Feb 25, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaLong beach menthol cigarettes

Hello I bought this packet of cigarettes and I've attached photos of the damaged cigarettes that make it impossible to smoke normally. The first few times I just figured one in the odd here and then but now it's more often and more in each packet. I look forward to hearing from you soon to resolve this situation that keeps repeating. Thanks for your time.

Long beach menthol cigarettes
                          Long beach menthol cigarettes

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaChampion Ruby 15g

L9130 0739
                            I bought a pouch of this tobacco at 7-Eleven in Glen Waverley Victoria and am very disappointed with the quality of the tobacco as it tastes like menthol for some reason.
                            I bought it on the 21st of February 2020. And for $30 I am very disappointed and can't even smoke it. I have smoke Champion Ruby for many years and this will be the last time that I buy it.

7 eleven Glen Waverley

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaChampion ruby 25g

Hi I purchased a 25g champion ruby and it was really dry and harsh to smoke, this is the 3rd packet in 3 weeks I have had like this, it is un smoke able as it hurts your throat, a bit disappointing at $50 a pack, what can I do about this as its too much money to be wasting, was purchased from puma petrol station in Kingsway in Perth, very disappointing

JPS25mg tobacco

Cigarettes I bought the other day from the local supermarket had a big stick inside them I don't want to pay for the weight when there's big sticks inside the packets.
                                Not very happy about this what's happening on multiple occasions. I buy them for the IGA in Towerhill Road in Frankston South Victoria Australia
                                I would like to continue to buy your cigarettes but at this moment maybe change your quality control.
                                Not after any money, just a little bit disappointed I thought id let you know so hopefully you can improve. Bringing to your attention...
                                Thank you.

25mg tobacco

Imperial Tobacco Australiatally ho papers

Every single cigarette I roll comes unstuck, EVERY SINGLE One. For the last 2 years. Stupidly I keep having faith in the product and thinking I just must be (increasingly) unlucky but enough u is enough. I'm constantly re rolling, trying to lick the paper closed again. I've tried minimum saliva, lots of saliva, nothing makes a difference. It's extremely frustrating and disappointing. I would say out of the last 300 smokes rolled in the preceding 2 weeks, 25 stuck as advertised, 150 could be some what salvageable with saliva saturation. The rest fell apart. I know it doesn't cost much but it adds up. ACCC clearly states a product should perform as advertised. I buy a packet every 2 days. Unless I get some recourse I'm going to start an extensive social media campaign exposing tally ho, and will engage my lawyer I have on a retainer to pursue this through ACCC on my behalf

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Feb 11, 2020