Having problems with Honda Motor?

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

India
409, Tower B, DLF Commercial Complex,nJasola, New Delhi-110025

Singapore
370 Ubi Road 3 (Level 2), Singapore 408651

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Honda Motor.

Complaints & Reviews

Honda Shine — battery compliant, engine abnormal noise, gear shifting problem

I have purchased HONDA SHINE BIKE from SGJ BIKES PVT LTD.TUTICORIN TAMILNDAU on 12.11.2009.chasi...

Hero Hondaservice center

i have 2 hero honda bikes first is splender(2003) and second is pleasure (2009) from shri ram motors aburoad(307026) rajasthan...
shree ram motors is only hero honda show room and service center in my city aburoad...
my complain is related with the services of bike... their are no proper mechanic for bikes...all the workers of this service center is not capable...so i have request to hero honda company please do something for this... thanks...
lovenish goyal
+91-[protected]

• Mi
      mihir n. nandha Nov 17, 2010

I have purchase hero honda splender plus from JAY SHREE MOTORS PORBANDAR and give the 1st service today but the workers do scratchis by mistech on my bike and tell me that i have to do coating on my bike and pay for it but my actuall compalain is that why i have to pay for it becoouse the mistech has done by the workers so pls do something for this becouse my bike is only 20 days old...pls...do something...
      Your customer

THE
    CUSTOMER CARE,
    HMSI, MANESAR
    DEAR, CEO
    SUB:BATETERY PROBLEM IN AVIATOR, AND BAD SERVICE BY VAH AUTO PVT LTD.

THIS TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE PURCHASED AVIATOR MODEL NO.(SC110GA) FROM VAH AUTO PVT LTD. FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASING BATTERY PROBLEM OCCURS NO CLEAR HORN, LIGHT, SELF START AND I HAVE INFORMED THIS ABOUT IT TO SALES EXECUTIVE THEY SAID ITS NEW BATTERY AND IT WILL TAKE TIME CHARGE AFTER 700KM WHEN MY FIRSTSERVICE TIME COME AGAIN I HAVE INFOMED THEM THEY AGAIN SAID ITS NEW BATTERY AND TAKJEN THE BATTERY FOR CHARGIN AFTER TEST OF BATTERY FOR A DAY THEY SAID WE WILL SEND THE BATTERY FOR NREPLACEMENT AMD WILL RETURN IN8DAYS AFTER 8 DAYS THEY SAID 15 DAYS MORE BECAUSE BATTERY ISNT READY AFTER 1MONTH 10 DAYS I HAVE INFORMED ABOUT THIS TO SALES EXECUTIVES THEY SAY COME TOMMOROW . AM I FOOL ? THEN INFORMED TO GENERAL MANAGER HE SAID COPRATE FOR 8DAYS I COPRATED BUT I STILL NOT GET THE BATTERY AND I GOT FRUSTRAED FROM THE SERVICE THEY PROVIDE I DUE TO LACK OF BATTERY I HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF ROAD ACCIDENT BECAUSE NO HORN AND IAM AN STUDENT I HAVE TO GO FOR TUTION IN NIGHTS AND I SUFFERED A LOT IN NIGHTS NO GOOD BEAM OF LIGHT I HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF ROAD ACCIDENT IN NIGHTS SOMETIME SO U TELL ME IS THIS THE SERVICE VAH AUOT PVT LTD. PROVIDING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS I GOT FRUSTRAED I WANT MY BATTERY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE EITHER I AM GONA INFORM TO OUR LOCAL NEWS CHANEEL CITI HULCHUL WHAT IS THIS SIR, DUE TO BECAUSE OF VAH AUTO PVT LTD. HONDA COMPANY IS GETTING HIS NAME IN DROWNING POSTION WE ALL KNOW IS THE BEST KNOWN AND TOPMOST COMPANY IN LISTING BUT TELL ME IS THIS THEIR AUTO PVT LTD. SHOWROOMS PROVIDING THE SERVICE . I DNT LIKE TIH AT ALL . I WANT THE RESPONSE IAM WAITING FOR THAT REPLY ME AT [protected]@gmail.com I am waiting .

Hope you will undestand my problem as being the student and will reply the soon

Yours truly
    Dev tyagi

• Ki
        kishore_kvk Aug 26, 2011

Vehicle is fine, but, the EXIDE maintenance free battery goes within or over 1 year. EXIDE 4L battery which Aviator uses is hell to you. It is not Maintenance Free… It is a big Headache since you need to change your Battery.

One more highlight is Battery casing they use which doesnot allow 5L battery to fit in (5L battery is being used in Activa and Dio). You need to take care you have to buy only 4L battery for Aviator which is not available in Amaron.
        I brought Amaron BTX5L battery on recomendation from the service center guys since, they told Activa or Dio battery would fit. But, to my agony after purchasing 5L battery, they took the vehicle to replace the battery only to discover that it only fits with 4L battery which is not available in Amaron.
        Service guy asked me to get Exide 4L battery only. I got very annoyed and angry. Why should I buy Exide… It is the worst battery I found. Even, I had to replace this ### EXIDE battery for my car too. EXIDE BATTERY IS LIKE SUICIDE BATTERY… it will kill itself very soon and creates a big problem to the owner.
        I stongly recommend as being a customer to Honda…. not to go for EXIDE battery which is obviously a big headache for the customers.

Now, I need to change the Battery casing with fabricated plate holder to fit my BTX5L Amaron battery into my Aviator. Also one suggestion to Amaron battery to manufacture 4L pro-bike batteries since, I found this to be a good battery and none of the aviator owners should face the problems which myself and other aviator owners faced till now.

Customer satisfaction should be every company’s motto.

HondaI will also in future stay clear of any honda

I have recieved a call from Honda SA after my I posted my complaint. I bought a second hand vehicle and have a 30 day warranty on the gearbox and engine. Understandably after the poor service I've recieved, I refuse to entrust my car to Honda Helderberg, Strand again. Honda SA is unable to assist me elsewhere as they say it is a second hand vehicle (not a Honda) and cannot be seen to by Honda SA. They say I can only take my car to Honda Helderberg. No thank you. I would now appreciate it if contacts from Honda Helderberg would stop phoning me to sell me extras. Based on the poor service I've recieved, I will not deal with anyone phoning me and telling me that they have recieved my contact details from Honda Helderberg. I will also in future stay clear of any Honda, Rola Motor Group affiliated products because of this experience. I chose to buy the car from this dealership as I thought they were backed by Honda and Rola Motor Group and that would ensure a certain standard of service. Obviously this does not apply to their second hand cars.

Hero Honda Hunkproblem with new bike & carelessness

I, Sandeep Basu (Addr.- Vill+p.O.--Panchla, Dist.-Howrah, State-West Bengal, India), have bought a new hero honda hunk from Amit Motorcycles (P) LTD. 506/1, G.T. road (S), Howrah-711101, West Bengal, India in finance . From the 1st day of buying i found a problem with the starting. I told the dealer (Amit Motorcycles (P) LTD.), but they first time avoided the problem. After that i took the byke to the dealer. Then they said to check from their service center. Service center took the byke for 1 day and was not able to solve the problem and gave that to me saying " we will solve the problem at the time of servicing ". After a day i again complained to the dealer. Then i have taken the bike again. they took the bike and gave a time of 3/4 days. But they took too long. Now i have decieded to change the bike as because of the problem. But they said as my registration and number registration is now completed, they can't change the bike. But i am telling the problem from the 1 st day of buying. I have not got the number of my bike still now but they said that as my bike number and the registration process is completed. so they dont want to change the bike. This is the problem . Can anyone suggest me what should i do now?
        The Mobile No. Of the Hero Honda Dealer's Managar--[protected]

Office No.--+[protected], +[protected]

Honda Parts Storeawesome service

The products are high quality, their website is user-friendly and easy to find the exact product you are looking. There's nothing more I can ask.. I am satisfied, their services are hassle-free and the website is very informative. I can say that the Honda Parts Store is certainly one of the best website I had transaction with.

2001 Honda Civic Lx Sedancar is a lemon

I have a 2001 Honda Civic Lx Sedan with almost 90k miles. Origianlly we got the car with alittle over 150k miles... at around 160-170k miles the engine gave out. So we replaced it with a used one. Even before the engine gave out the car shocks made a squeek like niose that got louder as we would brake to stop or make a slow turn. Now the car has been leaking and for some reason we cannot figure out why. Now just recently we had to replace a sensor and now the computer to the might of fried! Why does my car keep messing up? I fix one problem and another appears... In the past 5-6 months Ive put almost $1, 000 in this car and even then it still breaks down!! I want to know if something to do with the engine itself or if my car is just lemon

Hero Honda Cd Deluxmanufacturing defects in the byke not replaced by the dealer

I have purchased one hero honda CD delux on dated 21/7/2010. on the 4th day of purchase it's self start is not working and at night dead light glow with a half voltage but when break is applied it glow full and at present start is done by kick only, on the same day ie 25/7/2010 the complain was personally informed to the dealer and subsequently I have visited more than five times or more and problem was informed in detail. But the same was not solved till today. Please suggest me how to do? And what to do? Whom to complain? I am completely disappointed on this account. My phone no is [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Hero Honda Motor Limited (Cbz X Treme Motor Cycle)under warrenty replacement of self battery

I Purchased Hero Hond CBZ X treme Motor Cycle on 21st June 2010 from Hero Honda showroom (Uppal Motors Pvt Ltd, Sector-4, NOIDA (U.P.)INDIA after ten days of purchasing date self start Battery problem created . Showroom staff change the battery under warrenty period but batter was not fit for motor cycle because the water of battery was leaking on the body of bike due to the colour of bike was faded and the jung strarting on the body . I informed this problem to the staff of the Showroom & Owner many times and I also take a writen application of this problem to the Owner but he does not accept it and told me that you cant make me no harm so I request you to make any attention behalf me for change the bettery and compainsent of colour of Bike my detail as below:

BABLU KUMAR
                POOJA MEDICAL STORE
                VILLAGE - CHHALERA, OPP- SECTOR-44, NOIDA (U.P.)
                INDIA
                CONTACT NO.- [protected] & [protected]
                email id- [protected]@yahoomail.com
                MOTOR CYCLE Detail as :

HERO HONDA CBZ X TREME
                ENGINE NO. KC12EBAGF08651
                CHASSIS NO.MBLKC12ECAGF08838

Hero Honda Passion Prowhole nut bolts and body are in junged

I HAVE PURCHASED A HERO HONDA PASSION PRO MOTOR BIKE ON [protected] FROM OSWAL MOTORS AND GET ALL THE FREE SERVICE FROM THE HERO HONDA AUTHORISED DEALER METRO MOTORS NARELA DELHI-40. MY ALL REPEATED COMPLAINTS THAT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE VEHICLE ARE DAMAGED AND ALL THE NUT BOLTS ARE IN JUNKED AND THE CHASIS ARE ALSO DAMAGED DUE TO JUNKED. THE VERYFICATION WAS DONE BY THE COMPANY ENGINEER AT THE SITE AND INSTRUCTED THE DEALER THAT THE SAME SHOULD BE REPLACED BUT ON MY REPEATED REEQUEST THE DEALER AND SEERVICE SUPERVISORY STAFF HAS NEVER CARED AND MY VEHICLE AS IT IS.

KINDLY INSTRUCT THE METRO MOTOR STAFF TO TAKE CARE OF MY VEHICLE AND SAME MAY PLEASE BE GET REPAIRED.

Honda / Cbtwisteroil leaking from engine/ valve sound from engine

HONDA-CBTWISTER-ENGINE+CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPLAINTS

Dear sir,
                    '
                    I took a CB Twister on May 2010 from "The Noble Honda", Rasipuram, Namakkal[dist], TN.

I face a problem with the vehicle sir.

Oil is leaking from engine head.

Within 10 days oil service is made with the company, the complaint occurred.

We complained this to HR of namakkal "The Noble Honda".

We didn't get proper reply from the service manager.

They talked like ignoring the complaint.

The complaint first is made on 24th july 2010.

We complained today again.

They replied,

They can do one more service only.

Why is this complaint coming..?

They said, "We cant do anything for this complaint, and all bikes will face this problem. We
                    can do service only. We are not responsible for this.".

While taking the vehicle, Rasipuram Sales Manager said that, the engine is made in Japan.

But Now, Namakkal Service Manager said that, the engine is of Indian made.

I took the vehicle believing to be Japan made engine.

I took this vehicle for my business purpose.

I can't do service again and again.

Give me the proper solution sir.

Please respond to me as soon as possible.

Oil is leaking regularly from the engine head.

My contact number is [protected]

The vehicle Regn No is :
                    TN28 AX4447

Chassis Number :
                    ME4JC472DA8020349

Engine Number :
                    JC47E0025036

Please Respond to me as soon as possible sir.

Thank You.

oil leaking from engine/ valve sound from engine

Honda of Burleson Henry Coffeen Iii — con-artist/ scammer

Henry Coffeen will waste your time and $$$Honda of Burleson pres henry conartist/scammer HONDA Complaint by...

Honda Activa — unsatisfied with quality of bike noproper response from the service place

hi to the concern manager i am purchased a honda activa veh in the month of may, aftert the purchase of the...

Bronx Honda — unprofessionalism/bad customer service

My complaint is about the unprofessionalism/bad customer service at Bronx Honda. I was told a deposit of...

Hero Honda Glamourback light, coll cell, center plate

I want to complaint hero honda distributor (vikas automobiles). Which is situated in u. P (aligarh). His behaviour is very poor with customers and whole staff behavior also.in this bike hh glamour broken of back light is the main problem. When we go in the vikas automobile showroom. He says this back light. You are broken. Which is not in stoc and says that we send demand but company have no responce.. And we can no help of you. This type of distributor fall down the repotation of company.

• Su
                          Surajkhot553 Jun 25, 2010

I want you inform that the servicing of vehicle at Sehgal Autoriders Pvt. Ltd, situated at Telco road, MIDC, Chinchwad, Pune -411019 (maharashtra) IS very poor...
                          Problems are not encontered properly while servicing . So please take serious action...

• Ar
                          arun.mandola Apr 11, 2011

SIR I AM ARUN KUMAR CONT. NO [protected]. I PURCHASE A BIKE FROM VIRENDRA AUOTMOBILE DHARUHERA CHOWK, CIRCULAR ROAD REWARI HRY, IN OCTOBER 2010 . PURCHASING THE BIKE WITH IN MONTH BIKE WILL BE PROBLEM . I HAVE VISITED 8-9 TIME IN YOUR AUTHRESIED SERVICE CENTER . EVERY TIME I COMPLANT THE METTER BUT NO SOULATION HAS BEEN DONE TILL NOW .
                          MOTOR CYCLE NO. HR 36 P 0528, ENGINE NO. HA10EHA9502949
                          CHASIS NO. MBLHA10ADA9J02710. PROBLEMS ARE ENGINE LEA, METER DIGIT NOT PROPER AND CHAIN SET NOISE NOT SOLVED.
                          PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE METTER, I M VERY TIRED.

Hero Hondawe and two other customers were made to wait for a good 35 minutes

I had visited Muthoot Honda dealership today, 1st Jan, with my friend to take delivery of his bike. While we were seated there, a lady, whom I presume is top management/dealer, came and all staff went off for a meeting. They had some meeting where they took New Year resolutions and stuff. Good from a motivation point of view, but we and two other customers were made to wait for a good 35 minutes. When we asked for a suggestion/complaint book to record this, we were told no such things are available. We have recorded our complaint in a white paper and handed over. We reached the showroom at 11:45 am, and took delivery of vehicle at 1: 25 pm.

Kindly educate your dealer that customer comes first, middle and last.

Honda Shine — labour charge during amc

Dear sir/ madam, I (chandan kumar) have purchased a honda shine bike from horizon honda, ranchi on dated...

Hero Honda Cbz Extremepoor mileage and rust on the swingarm of the bike

I purchased a new CBZ eXtreme on March 29th 2010.
                          Even 3 months is also not completed, I found rust on the swingarm of the bike. I didn't expect this kind of parts from Hero honda. I am a great fan and most respectable towards hero honda before this incident. My friends asking me to about the performance of the bike and the problems. I am not able to suggesting them to this bike when they wants to take a new. I expected the mileage of the bike is around 45. Because I am not travelling beyond 50KMPH, but even the mileage of the bike is about 30 -35. some times it is showing lessthan 30 also.

It has not great pickup, but even I don't know why it is giving that foolish mileage. I could take pulsar or Unicorn. Because they are giving great mileage compared to eXtreme.

When I went to hero honda showroom, they are saying that, "We don't touch the engine or anything except to change oil and battery charging, etc., " I didn't expect this kind of product from hero honda.
                          Totally I am discouraged because of it's poor performance and mileage.

• Su
                              sujitkumar Oct 20, 2010

shrikrishna, ride ur bike on highway..if daily ride then u get 55 kmpl mileage.am also facing same problem..my avg in city is 32-33 kmpl..but on highway its jaburdust...i taste it

Honda Malaysiahonda declared that they will not compensate the misconduct of honda service center nor panel workshop

Misconduct of honda service center @ jln ipoh kl / honda panel workshop tiong nam "leaving tissue paper inside the fuel pump casing causing blockage of fuel delivery from fuel tank thus causing car engine to stalled anytime during driving"

I bought a honda city vtec in 2007. my car has been sent for services under warranty in angkasa motor sdn. bhd. located at jalan ipoh k.l. since jan 2008.in 2 aug. 2009 I met a car accident and upon calling honda service hotline they arranged my car to be towed and repaired at their panel workshop tiong nam motor (m) sdn. bhd. located at segambut k.l.

My car was returned to me from tiong nam in mid oct'09. few days after the car was returned, I have complaint to the workshop that the car will "pull / choke" sometimes when I drive. the workshop has checked my car a few times when I brought back to them about the problem but everytime they inspect they cannot find what went wrong with my car and they just told me to continue driving maybe the car need more driving to make it smooth. the problem was initially not so serious/significant and only happened occationally so I did not pursue further. however, the problem became very serious on 23/4/10 (fri) when I drove on the highway from kl to johor. the car choked and auto stopped many times. some times the engine died off but still can start again some times the car just auto stopped but the engine didn't go off. I called the tiong nam workshop immediately when the incident happened but they told me that they can't do anything until they see the car and inspect it again. initial suspect the car overheated causing the car auto stop. the next day the car was back to normal again when I drove in town so I decided to drive back to kl to tiong nam again on 25/4 (sun) for them to check the car. the car again auto stopped many times and took me 2x longer hours to reach kl without aircon due to the suspect of overheated car. on monday 26/4/10 I brought the car to tiong nam and they have confirmed that the fuse / chip which connected to the cooling fan has broken / cracked (obviously was broken during 2009 aug accident) and needed to be changed. they changed the fuse/chip immediately and did some computer analysis and confirmed to me again that my car will not give me any more similar problem. however, the same problem happened again on 5/6/10 (sat) & 6/6/10 (sun) when I travelled on the highway (1st time I drove on the highway after the repair done on 26/4). on 6/6/10 after the car auto stopped a few time it totally died off at the highway and couldn't start anymore. I called the tiong nam workshop and this time also the insurance agent whom I bought my msig insurance policy from. msig has arranged together with tiong nam to tow my car from the highway (just passed melaka toll) back to kl tiong nam workshop.

Tiong nam was again not able to find out the problem until thursday (10/6) evening they called me and informed me that finally they found out the problem which was due to "tissue paper used to clean the car was left in the petrol tank". they claimed that they never repaired that part of the car before with the proof of their repair list approved by adjuster and they claimed that was mistake of the honda service centre when they service / change the fuel strainer in 28/2/2009. however, the angkasa motor at jalan ipoh where I always sent for car service (mr. tan hl the manager) denied it was their mistake and request for proof / evidence to show their mistakes. both parties denied they caused the mistake and nobody wanted to pay for the costs incurred for towing and repair.

My car was left unrepaired and not able to released to me until this morning!! (total 23 days I lost my car). during this period, I have to call up many parties (insurance agent, insurance company, tiong nam, angkasa motor, honda, my honda car dealer... etc) to request them to settle the case asap but all the responses I got were "miss... please contact who and who on your case as this is not my problem..."

Complaints have made to the insurance company msig as well as honda hq via the only number that I can get [protected]. 3rd party adjuster sent by msig has confirmed the cause of the car broke down as above mentioned with photos attached. the report was sent to honda hq to handle the case between the dispute between the service center and the workshop of honda.

Honda hq customer service dept was really - suck!!! despite they did not provide prompt feedback on their "investigation" as what they have promised to do so, please read below the message they told to me on the phone when I have to call them yesterday again to follow up the status after they have been kept quite for a week :

... "miss.., angkasa motor has just repaired your car, but you have to look for the insurance company to pay for the towing fee and settle other costs incurred. on behalf of angkasa motor and honda hq we will not compensate you any thing on your lost of transport during this period nor your suffers of near accident car broke down on the highway as there's no proof that the tissue mistake was done by angkasa motor. and we will not respond on behalf of tiong nam (even though they are our appointed honda workshop and we sent your car to their workshop for repair in 2009). you have to do all the settlement by yourself!... if you like to complain this in the press feel free to do so we cannot do anything more about this case..." the customer service advisor's name is izzudin!! what a lousy and unprofessional attitue that I will never expect him to be qualified in a customer service position but honda employed such a person to handle customer complaints!!

I have requested to speak to the honda hq management but he refused to provide any names to me until I have to insist many times then he finally provided one name "mr. jahabarnisa - the head of customer communication centre" but at the same time he told me that mr. jahabarnisa is currently outstation and not contactable. I told him he really was pissing me off and I was really out of patient with this guy finally very reluctantly after he kept me holding for 5-10min. he gave me a lady's named izatul who is the assistant to mr. jahabarnisa. I requested him to transfer the line immediately but this was what he said : "oh, izatul is on the phone so I am not able to transfer the line to her now!"... my anger just gone up to the top!!! then I told him, ask izatul to return my call by today (28/6) after she put up the phone!! I have confirmed with him my mobile number before I hang up.
                            But... until now (6pm 29/6) I still received no call from izatul!!!

This morning I have to go to the tiong nam workshop to get my car out of this workshop after I was told yesterday by the insurance company that this workshop will stop operation / close shop very soon. it was confirmed that all the mechanics will stop work tomorrow (I was very lucky I went today). since tiong nam will not release my car without the towing fee being fully paid, I have to settle the towing fee myself first in order to get my car out of the workshop. honda still refuse to settle the full amount of the tow charges (rm600 tow from melaka to kl tiong nam)

I am putting up this complaint to seek help from people who know the best and fastest way to get honda to compensate all my losses. they have to be responsible for the misconduct of their panels either the service center or the workshop. it's either one of these as nobody else has service / repair my car other then these two during the mentioned period.

Appreciate those who can help to comment and provide useful advise accordingly. thanks!

Victim of the misconduct of honda

• Ra
                                ravinxln Oct 25, 2010

Dear Miss, Have you found the remedy for your case. If not you may report to PIAM and the Ministry of Domestic trade Affairs. Its about time for us to join force and put this kind of irresponsible junks out of business. I have heard many similar cases. join the Honda Owners club and we hall communicate and share knowledge. rgds, ravinxln

• Ta
                                TAN ENG HENG Oct 30, 2010

Today i bought a Honda City Black Colour but it's body got some white dot on it and scratched.When i ask the saleman, he say that it's not contains polish and if feel not satisfaction, can paint again but not the original colour .So, can you give me an satisfactory answer about that as fast as possible or i will complain to Consumers Association.

The company name : Haslita Motor SDN.BHD Malacca

• Ka
                                Kah Kar Jan 22, 2015

First thing first, me and my boyf both went to the same honda service centre Jln ipoh @ kl. I advised my boyf to bring his car for inspection since the one near his place (cheras) has been closed down. However, they charged him a big bucks without solving the real problem which was the car is shaking whenever he start the car in the morning. He even left the car there for weeks but the technicians can never identify the problem! His father was so frustrated and sent to some other workshop outside, they can quickly identify the problem and get it fix... It said to be engine mounting problem, once they changed it, the car is no longer shaking now. So tell me what can this Honda provide even u're paying a big bucks!!! Secondly, I bring my car to service since mine was a new car and it's a second time service. I told them that the viper has a tick sound whenever it's moving slow. I was unable to collect my car at the same day before 5pm. I decided to collect it the next morning before I go to work. When I reached there, they told me that the cashier is not here yet, I have to WAIT!!! As for the viper problem, they said its normal to have the sound when the viper is moving slow; it doesn't have sound when the viper go faster -_____- they can't do anything to fix it without the sound. I understand that the sound is normal for evey viper, evey car. But why would the other cars won't have this sound yet my car must have it? Can't just do something to get it fix?!!

Hero Hondasucking service

i have given my ride which met with an accident, at workshop on 9.6.10 and today is 29.6.10... and it has not been repaired... im freakingout with their service...

when asking them 4 the reason they are asking that the spare parts has not been yet discharged by the Delhi manufacture company

reply at