Having problems with Honda Motor?

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

370 Ubi Road 3 (Level 2), Singapore 408651

Complaints & Reviews

Honda Activacheap service

Dear Sir,
I have purchased Honda activa December 2013. i am working abroad and every year i am coming 2 or three time. on the mean time i am using activa. now my complaint is HONDA ACTIVA SERIVCE CENTRE, KOONAMTHAI, COCHIN, KERALA, INDIA this service centre is very very cheap and bad service. Please confirm with your people or appoint your concerned person in that service centre. Because every day all people are fighting with that service centre.

Please consider our complaint and make action for that service centre.

Honda Activahonda activa delivery not received

I have booked Honda activa 125cc on 28/07/2014 .at the time of booking they said we will deliver you Honda activa within a week maximum. Yet we have not received any response from them. When I followed up for activa they said it will take 2months to receive the delivery.
    Please help me out .
    I urgently need this.

Gulshan rai jawa
    [protected]

Honda — vehicle delivery status unknown

Ibooked Honda actival125 two wheeler on 17 May i ws told that delivery will take atleast 30 to 45 days and...

Arrowhead Honda Peoria Az Scam Rip Off Report They Double Prices 2x Kbb! — arrowhead honda peoria az scam [redacted] they double prices 2x kbb!

So I went to www.ArrowHeadHonda.com their website to check out pre-owned vehicles and I came across one that...

Honda Activa 110ccdealer did not handover the bill after the payment.

Today i went to International Honda Near Bus Stand, Bathinda and Brar Honda, Tinkoni Bathinda (Punjab) To Purchase a Activa Honda 110cc. The Dealing hand of the showroom told me that if you purchase the same with accessories woth rs. 4234/- then you have to pay total rs. 57, 174/- and the delivery shall be given to you on spot and if you purchase the vehicle without accessories, then the delivery shall be given after three months and in this case you have to pay Rs. 47, 250/-.
      Finally, i agreed to purchase the same from Brar Honda and paid them a sum of Rs. 56, 500/- in cash after deducting the amount of basket after that all the formalities were completed i.e will issued, temporary no. issued, insurance take place, gate pass was signed, the vehicle came out from the gate, the file was completed for R.C. I was very surprised to see the bill because the accessories i.e Rs. 4234/-, they were not ready to listen me and refused to give the bill of accessories. The owner of the showroom said that no need to give the vehicle to this person and said the staff to return the payment. So they did not give the vehicle to me and returned my payment under my signature.

Honda Activaservice complaint

Dear Sir/Madam,
        I have purchased Honda Activa From M/s Triumph Auto Sales Pvt Ltd. on 24.01.2014.
        After few days I saw rust on the body at lower part, I complaint to the dealer they told don't worry we will paint it on your 1st service, but on 1st service during delivery they told they forgot and you can come any time for the same we paint the part.
        Today on second service I also took attention to the works manager and he told that he remember that it will be painted at the time of delivery, at the time of delivery they have painted the body with brush and after not got satisfied with the service I complaint to the works manager he told that he have sent the vehicle for paint to the paint shop near to their service station and he have spotted the paint with brush and sorry for that now when you can spare time for paint .I think all the service persons thought that the customers are free and they can visit the Service center when ever they call, If we had paid for the product and service why don't they are giving the proper service on time .
        Thanks,

Anil Misra Advocate

• Sh
            shahapur May 19, 2014

i am taken honda active scotter last 01year .scotter front wheel very sound in running pls solve problem

ANJU MADAAN Jul 15, 2014

After service 2 jun engine was making some noise, after complaint service boy change engine cylinder but we feel that activa has no pickup. We said to the dealer about this but very surprise after 3 rd july they had not giving any response. My activa's engine almost damaged but neither DEALER nor COMPANY is ready to listeing my problem.

• Pa
            Pam Mansbridge Jul 17, 2014

Two door locks and ignition failed on my Jazz. Quoted over £800 but the guy allowed me cost price parts and labour for £550. Surely this is not the first complaint and must be the responsibility of Honda

2006 Honda Civichorrible big business greed!

I co-signed on my husbands auto loan. Last summer while I was sleeping, 4 days shy of our 30 year anniversary, my husband shot me in the face, beat me in the head at least 11 times and tried to strangle me in an attempt to murder me. I barely made it out alive. He then took off in the Honda Civic mentioned above, totalled the car, and tried to carjack a woman along with running around damaging other vehicles in an effort to steal them.

Approximately $2500 was not covered my the insurance and both my insurance claims adjuster and I pleaded with GM to waive the balance as I could not afford it. Of course, they denied it and I had to pay off a vehicle that was literally a getaway car after an attempt on my life! Even though I was only the co-signer, my credit would've been ruined if I didn't pay it.

I am truly HORRIFIED by the greed with this company. It would not have even made a dent in their budget.

NormanBates Apr 15, 2014

Why Would GM finance a honda?

• Fl
              FLAnnie Apr 18, 2014

Don - I'm not blaming Honda, just asking for a little compassion. I guess that's too much to ask. The situation wiped me out financially so I am barely getting by. Now that I am more educated on insurance, I'd have asked for Gap coverage which was not offered by the newbie salesman at the time. Oh well, you're right. My problem, my fault.

Norman - the loan originated through Americredit (sp) - I think GM took over after that.

2002 Honda Civicused car sale

shopped for a used car under time constraints.
            found this dealer while looking for private car sales on craigslist. was deciding between two hondas, one a 2002 civic lx with no bells and whistles, the other a later model...2005 i think with lots of bells and whistles. told salesman, Kurt, I wanted lower miles and good mileage, reliable transportation, and to keep the price under 4K. Kurt told me the civic had 120k miles on it; the other (accord, maybe?) had ...180K i think, and lots of bells and whistles and wouldn't get as good mileage. was told by kurt that the dealer is a wholesaler, they buy cars, put new timing belts and other parts in them and then sell for $300 over what the dealer puts into them. 'tony' or 'mike' ...manager/partner?...don't ever give their last names and seem to use the first names interchangeably...One of the two did all the paperwork and said he 'didn't have' the carfax for the civic. Kurt mumbled something about 'the cluster' needing work as I was getting out of the car after test driving the car, but it was NOT that the odometer was not reliable due to it having been rigged to override various sensors as I later found out! Rather, I think it was in response to my mentioning that the thermometer seemed to be registering that the engine was running hot.

I bought the car and four days later the timing belt fell off. I brought it o a reputable mechanic near where I live (about an hour from the dealer). He stated I was very lucky so it hadn't fallen off while I was driving at a high speed, as it would have been very dangerous for me or any passengers and would almost certainly have destroyed He the engine. I told him about the thermostat registering hot and he investigated that and found that the 'dashboard cluster' ...now the term cluster was making sense to me...had been tampered with ...wires crossed to override various sensors..that the thermostat was always showing hot though the car was not, and that was a dangerous condition since i would never be able to tell if it was actually hot! So he said it was essential to replace the dashboard cluster. All told these repairs cost me $1300.

I called Tony and explained this to him. He told me he would have Kurt call me. Kurt asked for copies of the repair bills. I sent several copies over several days with him telling me he couldn't see enough detail until finally he agreed he could see everything but that my mechanic charges were way over customary and that the dealer's mechanic would warranty and reimburse me for no more than $500. My position has always been that it is the dealer's problem that they put me in danger and at risk of destroying the engine and whatever charges i incurred as a result was theirs to make right and reimburse me, but I agreed at that point to $1000. Kurt at this point told me he had no authority to go that high and I told him to have Tony (or Mike?) call me. Mike called me and went round andround insisting that I come in to talk about the issues 'face to face.' I had already spent numerous hours on this issue, not just in the phones calls and documenting but also in being without my own car, and borrowing another car, getting that owner to and from his work, etc. I was not about to go to the dealer without a guarantee of getting $1000 from them. He absolutely wouldn't change his position that 'business is done face to face.' I told him they had all the information they needed for a decision ...he said he didn't have the copies of the invoices. I said I would fax new copies. He said 'we are not millionaires...we don't have a fax machine." I suggested photos on a phone. No...he kept saying 'come in.' I told him I was hanging the phone and he could call me when he had $1000 for me.

I then pulled up the car fax and found that the last known odometer reading on the car was 210K . I told I wasn't coming in till they had the money ready because I didn't wan't to spend any more time dealilng with them. Then I checked the value of a 2002 Civic in good condition with 120 K miles on it ...AND a replaced transmission as reported on the carfax and saw that at MOST it was valued at $2100, I then called Mike and told him I wanted a cashier's check to reimburse me for the repairs and that it was obvious that they sold the car for AT LEAST $1000 more than it was worth and I wanted them to 'make it right' ...He said if I would come in before 2 they would have the cash for me and they would have me sign a document to hold them harmless from any lawsuit.

I got there at 1:45 and was asked to sign a document stating they were giving me $1300 and wouldn't pursue them any further. I refused to sign it and stated I now required another $1000 in consideration of the actual lower value of the car. "Mike" turned to "Tony" who at this point was not making eye contact and working on a computer at the next desk. Then he got involved and said 'he was not going to get involved' but then said 'YOU hung up on me! NO ONE has ever hung up on me!" I said they could give me the $2300 and I would sign. Tony/Mike then said they couldn't trust that I wouldn't change the amount again...I got up to leave and told them I would take it to the Attorney General of Texas next...

• Je
                jela001 Mar 18, 2014

This is why you should NEVER buy a used car without having a mechanic look at it first!!!

Honda Activaspeed meter drum plate

I brought Honda Avtiva dated from Malwa honda Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. dated 01-11-2013. After 50 K.M. its speed meter stopped. I called Malwa Honda he said me that it will repair in first service. i went V.D. Auto wheels. c-128, Ph-II, Maya Puri, New Delhi-110064. Tel.:- 011-[protected]. for services but after 70 k.m. it agains stopped. I went V.D. Auto wheels again but they did not change the meter. they ignore me. Form Last Two Months.

sandhu saab Aug 17, 2014

Three time services in honda service ajancy . Activa engine highly sound .

Honda Activa — scrap activa for new price

TO WHOSEOEVER IT MAY CONCERN From Jubin Mahatmanagar Kalpetta Wayanad673121 To Honda two wheeler, ktc...

Honda Activascratches after service

HELLO SIR,
                I HAD GIVEN MY HONDA ACTIVA FOR SERVICE AT THE AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE OF HONDA IN TRICHY THREE DAYS BACK. I HAD REQUESTED THESE PEOPLE TO DO SOME TINKERING WORK IN THE FRONT PORTION OF VEHICLE AND NEAR FOOTREST FOR WHICH THEY CHARGED ME EXTRA 360 RUPEES.WHEN I TOOK BACK MY VEHICLE, THIS TINKERING WORK HAD BEEN COMPLETED BUT THEY PUT SCRATCHES ON MY VEHICLE AT 6-7 PLACES.I WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED TO SEE THIS AND I COMPLAINED TO THE SERVICE CENTRE PEOPLE.I RECIEVED AN ABSURD REPLY FROM THE SHOWROOM PEOPLE WHOP TOOK NO RESPONSIBILITY OF DESTROYING MY VEHICLE AND TOLD THAT IN TINKERING WORK SCRATCHES WILL COME ON VEHICLE.
                I WANT HELP IN THIS CASE FROM YOUR SIDE BECAUSE, OTHERWISE, WHAT IS THE USE OF GIVING VEHICLE FOR SERVICE AT AUTHORISED CENTRE.

Regards,

AND NO RESPONCE BY SHOROOM IN PALITANA BHAVNAGAR
                    NO SERVICE STATION BY PALITANA TALUKA

Honda Activastarting problem

Dear Sir/Madam,
                  Regarding the above subject I already complaint. 20days back I have purchased Honda Activa Scotter.
                  But within 20day it is giving starting problem. It is now unable to start neither in self-start nor in kick start.

Due to a faith on your Brand I bought the Activa Scotter. But the issue upset me a lot. I am loosing faith on it.

I am working woman and my home is around 15km away from showroom/service center from where I have purchased.
                  Though the new Hond Activa Scotter is unable to start, I am unable to take to the service center. So please send your technician for the checkup.

Regards,
                  Sandhya

Hondahonda finance america

I leased a car from Honda for 39 months - after month 36, I was contacted by the dealer who asked whether I would be looking for a new car.When I replied that I would and that I had started the process of researching my next model, the dealer informed me that if I wanted to return the car early, Honda would be happy to accept the car early as I was "such a great customer" and offered to give me a great deal on my next purchase/lease.

I returned the car but would not commit to leasing another Honda. The dealer said it would be no problem while calling nearly every day to sell me another Honda. I ultimately decided I would simply purchase a pre-owned vehicle - that's when the trouble began. I received a letter from Honda Finance stating I owed them 3 months worth of payments or us$900 (despite having returned the car with the dealers blessing) plus an additional us$600 for "excessive wear & tear" - for a total of US$1, 500!

When I called the dealer they informed me they could make it all go away if I decided to lease another car from Honda! I again told them I was not going to do that so they informed me it was "out of their hands" and to deal directly with Honda Finance America. I repeatedly attempted to find a resolution but they offered nothing but repeated harassment with threats of collection etc. They have now reported my account as delinquent to the credit agencies despite my repeated attempts to show them photos which clearly show no damage or any form of "wear & tear" to the vehicle or the fact the dealer accepted the car early on their request.

Beware this type of tactic from Honda!!!

Honda Activaengine noise

sir,
                      I Purschased honda activa from DHRUVDESH HONDA AUTO PVT LTD, YESHWANTHPUR, BANGALORE..on [protected]. since then i am facing problems with vehicle..there is a vibration and jerking in rear wheel and there is noise in the vehicle..the service center people are not able to solve this problem and they are saying there is no problem in vehicle Instead-of solving the problem..I sent an email to the company regarding problem but i did not get any reply from them.i am tired of visiting service center frequently.. ..the following are the details of the vehicle.

reg no: KA041921
                      CONTACT NO.[protected]

Honda Civicdefective honda motocar

PRAKASH A/L RAMADAS

42 - 2048, TIARA VIEW APARTMENT,
                        JALAN LOH POH HENG, 11200,
                        TANJUNG BUNGAH, PENANG, MALAYSIA.
                        CONTACT NO:[protected]

To whom it may concern,

Re: HONDA CIVIC 2.0L – Registration Number PLF15

The above refers.

On 2.09.2013, I purchased a motor vehicle from one of your dealership:-

Car model : HONDA CIVIC 2.0L ("the said vehicle”)

Chasis Number : PMHFB3620CD402899

Registration Number : PLF 15

Registration Date : 02.09.2013

Dealer : VIVAHILL AUTO SDN BHD
                        No.1, Jalan Sungai Tiram 4,
                        Sungai Tiram, Bayan Lepas,
                        11900, Penang, Malaysia.

SALESMAN : CHEAH JEN YUAN

I regret to inform that unfortunately the said vehicle has been utterly UNSATISFACTORY.

I seek your immediate attention to the following problems that I started experiencing merely four (4) days after the date of purchase:-

CAR PAINT DEFECT (Enclosed photographs of the same)

I was flabbergasted to discover the paint work on my motorcar is DEFECTIVE merely four (4) days after the date of purchase.

There appear to be crack on the surface of the paint work on the body of the said vehicle at number of places.

I then referred this to my Salesman and a Service Manager (who’s name was never disclosed to me) took few photographs of the affected areas and promised to revert within one or two days with the result after examining the problem.

I waited three (3) days and absolutely NO FOLLOW-UPS, NO REPLY, NO TELEPHONE CALLS from either one of them.

I was then asked by my Salesman to go and figure out the problem myself !!! I then had to take my own initiative and enquired few experts and I was informed that this is a manufacturing defect by all the three (3) experts whom I met.

I, then went back to the said dealership and met one, Ng K H (Technical Manager), he too then took a few more photographs of the affected areas and agreed to repaint/spray the affected areas.

My concern is, I was confirmed that these defect will spread throughout my motorcar like cancer !

The crack paint on the surface of the motorcar is cracking / appearing from within the body of the motorcar !!!

I, as a bona fide purchaser of the said vehicle completely dissatisfied with the said vehicle because it is now a defective motorcar and even if they agreed to repaint it, It is now CONSIDERED AS A DEFECTIVE SECOND HAND CAR!

I WAS TOLD THAT NO MATTER HOW THEY REPAINT IT, IT WILL NEVER LOOK OR BE THE SAME AS A NEW CAR !

I DID NOT GET VALUE FOR MONEY AND THIS IS MY FIRST HONDA !

SCRATCHES ON PLASTIC PANELS (Enclosed photographs of the same)

I encountered multiple scratches on the interior and exterior plastic panels of my motorcar (discovered on the same day when I collected my car). I was also NEVER RESPONDED by my Salesman and turned deaf ears to my complains.

5KM

I also noticed that my brand new Honda has ran for 5 km! (5 km is not a short distance). When enquired, my Salesman responded all the Honda vehicles are the same.

DELAY IN DELIVERY

My motorcar was supposed to be delivered at/or by 11.30am on 02.09.2013. Unfortunately, I was made to wait 7 ½ hours and only collected my motorcar at 6pm ! THERE WAS NO PROFESSIONALISM IN HONDA !

SALESMAN

Despite the irresponsible attitude of the Salesman as highlighted above, I was also stripped-off of my right to rate/grade on the evaluation paper.

The Salesman merely asked me to sign the evaluation paper and informed me that he will grade himself the maximum points on all the available categories to reflect a good image on his performance record.

The same Salesman who “washed” his hands off when my vehicle encountered flaws. I hope your management will take stern action against the salames as one rotten apple will spoil the whole basket and your reputable name !!

I have suffered a great deal of personal hardship (having to drive my car to Honda numerous time and seeking outside experts opinion), loss of time and personal distress; trying to resolve this matter.

Personally I look forward for a new, defect free replacement motorcar as I feel mere repairs done to my current motorcar will do no justice to a first Honda user such as me.

I find it utterly difficult driving a defective motorcar around when I invested my hard earned money on this motorcar and it is ONLY 2 WEEKS OLD!

I also do not know, what other problems might be lurking beneath this motorcar (the phobia will cause more mental distress).

I look forward to your reply and resolution to my problem. If however, the matter is not satisfactorily resolved by within one (1) month (15.10.2013), I will consider taking further action to resolve the complaint either through a Consumer Tribunal, media or through the courts (I am a lawyer myself).

Honda is reputable name and I hope Honda is concerned with the costumers and not just their money.

I SINCERELY LOOKING FOWARD FOR AN AMICABLE SETTLEMENT BY REPLACING ME WITH A BRAND NEW DEFECT-FREE HONDA 2.0L MOTORCAR.

Thank You.

Yours Faithfully,

defective honda motocar

Honda Activacomplain regarding defective engine of my new honda activa-ksn honda, chennai (dealer)

I have purchased a Honda Activa bike with Engine no.JF50E80312983, Reg.No.TN 09 BT-7629, Invoice No.13IW03970 dated 30-July-2013 from KSN Honda, Ekkaduthangal, Chennai.

I have completed only one free service of the bike at KSN Honda Service Centre, Chennai on 30-jul-2013. I have been complaining about the starting problem before my 1st service itself. same problem occurred again after 2 days after my 1st service and I left my bike in the KSN service center on 31-Aug-2013. The KSN Service engineer asked me to leave the Bike for two days in the workshop itself, so that he can analyze the problem and resolve it. After two days they delivered my bike with promise that 100% the problem will not occur again, the Service engineer said that he has changed some o-ring and some other part.

Again after 3 days I faced the same problem my bike didn’t start, I went to the KSN show room directly and informed the sales person Mr.Bala about the issue on 7-Sep-2013.Mr.Bala and Technician from KSN Honda came to my home on 10-Sep-2013 and took the bike to the service station. Mr.Bala also promised me the same that, he will take special care and he will also call the Honda Motors Service engineer to solve this issue. On 12-Sep-2013 around 7 pm Mr.Bala delivered the bike at home saying everything was 100% perfect and said that he has changed the Jet in the Carborator. Again on 13-Sep-2013 morning I started my bike but my bike didn’t start and I called Mr.Bala and informed about the issue.He came along with a technician around 5 p.m and took the bike to the service centre.when i called him to check the status regarding the bike the concern person irresponsibly saying that you can directly register a complain in HONDA head office.still the bike is with the dealer(KSN HONDA).

I found same defect again and again, I doubt casted in my mind that the said dealer have cheated me by selling a bike with defective engine and also making deficiency in service to me as a customer. Hense I request you to replace the defective engine bike which is with the above named dealer KSN Honda, Chennai.
                          Note: The Dealer(KSN Honda) initially gave one registration No., but while receiving the RC Book the Registration No. is changed.

• Pu
                              PUJA MODI Oct 10, 2013

DATE : 10/OCT/2013
                              NAME : PUJABEN CHETANBHAI NASREEWALA
                              ADDRESS : KHUBHAR VAS NAKA JUNI POLICE LAIN SAME, DEESA

NEESARG HONDA SHOW ROOM DEESA
                              DEAR : SIR / MADAM
                              SUB: MY HONDA ACTIVA HET SUBJECT FOR AVG
                              I AM PUJA MODI REQUEST FOR IS MY ACTIVA HET NE AVG 40 NE PAR KM APE CHE AND COMPANY AVG 60 NE KM PAR KM KEVE CHE TO MARE AVG SUDHARI APVA REQUEST FOR YOUR COSTOMER ME MOBIL NO [protected] PLS HELP ME CALL BACK FAST
                              YOUR FATHFULLY
                              PUJA MODI

Honda Accordlemon certified car

In my opinion, I would not recommend buying your families certified car from the Asbury Automotive Group.

The Asbury Automotive Group have the best trained salesmen to take your money and close the deal. But, if you have any problem with your families certified vehicle you will not get a phone call back (after leaving messages) or a solution to your families certified car problem (I took our family certified car four times to a authorized dealer - still has the same problem, sent a number fax letters to Asbury Automotive Group corporate office after finding out the "local" dealership has no decision making ability if the car has a problem, and I wrote a letter to the MFG corporate office).

Here is how it works, the MFG will tell you (and I am paraphrasing), we MFG cars and sell to independent owned dealerships and we don't have your money. So, you have to work it out with the independently owned dealership.

Before you buy your families certified car - research the Asbury Automotive Group. I would suggest you buy your families car from a locally owned automobile dealer who can make decisions if your families car has problems based on keeping customers happy - not, keep stock holders happy.

I will continue updating everyone monthly on my families nightmare certified vehicle that purchased from the Asbury Automotive Group.

• Mi
                                Michael Sherer May 07, 2007

My 1998 Accord paint is terrible and has been this way for a few years. Other owners have complained about this but no one at Honda has given us any help or ideas. This car should be recalled for this serious paint problem.

Apple Hondahorrible customer service

We were interested in a used hybrid vehicle from Apple Honda. We were shown a filthy, dirty vehicle with missing trim. We were assured the vehicle would be delivered to us in two days time “like new.” We were assured that the car had blue tooth technology and that it was clean pass certified.

After paying cash for the vehicle, I came to find out that the car still had a large ink stain on the back seat, a chocolate stain on the back seat headliner, the trim was STILL missing, the car was NOT clean pass certified and the blue tooth was missing.

I was told to bring the car in, by the General Sales Manager, for the car to be cleaned, trim to be replaced and the blue tooth to be installed. When I brought the car in, the service department was not even aware of me and didn’t have me on the appointment schedule. They did fit me in, and gave me a FILTHY loaner (sticky seats, crumbs all over the place, cigarettes and garbage in the consoles and glove compartment) that they said I might have for a day at the most.

We have been REPEATEDLY lied to about the status of the repair. In trying to backpedal, they lie more. Finally, after having the loaner for over a week (longer than I drove the car I bought before I brought it in for service), we started to complain. We were met with rudeness, more lies and my husband was even cursed at by the Service Manager and told that if he kept acting like an [censored] that “we’d get less than nothing from them.”

I immediately went to the dealer in person to complain. The sales manager told me that I was “lucky to even have a car to drive from them” and when I complained about the amount of gas this loaner uses compared to the hybrid that I bought for economic reasons, he thought throwing money at me was the answer. When I said that would “help” he was AGHAST that money did not solve the problem.

Needless to say, I was AGAIN promised my car for today. I’m still waiting. I don’t expect it, or a check, or anything else from these rude men. Do not deal with any of them, especially their incompetent, lying, service department. If I could tell them to keep the car and get my money back at this point, I would.

Honda Activaletter

sir
                                My name is sssubbarao staying at Secunderabad and purchased a Honda activa 2 wheeler from Pratul Automobiles Pvt ltd, 6-3-899/1, Rajbhavan road, Somajiguda hyderabad on, vide receiipt noc1/4304 dated6-8-2012. The engine no is J44E2190657 AND chasis no is ME4JC447GC8079445.. THIS VEHICLE is giving trouble from sep 12 onwards while driving. It suddenly stops and do not start either on self or quick start. so i have to take it to service station in rajbhavan road. They will repair it and hand over o me. Again after a month same trouble occurs and go to service station . This has happened 9 to 10 times and i have contaced the honda service head and Hemant kumar several times. they will instruct the service station to repair. They are telling that the fault is in Battery. The final service is also over and one year is also going to be completed by 6th of august next month .I want to know whether the same defective battery is to be continued and trouble me every month as i am a senior citizen of over 65 years or they will replace it next time. why should honda company supply defective vehicles and trouble people like me.
                                sssubbarao
                                flat no 501, B block, Natarajan residencey, Padmaraonagar, secunderabad500025, cell no [protected]

Honda India 2 Wheeler [bike Unicorn]fornt brake disc mfg defect

Pl.ref railing mails, still there no reply from daler or customer care
                                  Dear sir

W.R.T.Trailing mails, I have not received any reply from you till today.I again request you to look into matter & resolve the same.if you not reply within 02 days then I have only option to go to consumer forum / court.

MMP South Zone
                                  RNA CORP.PARK
                                  RIM [protected] / [protected]
                                  ----- Forwarded by Dattatray Tendulkar/REL/RelianceADA on 11/07/2013 05:12 PM -----
                                  To: [protected]@honda2wheelersindia.com

To: <[protected]@honda2wheelersindia.com>
                                  Date: 02/07/2013 03:20 PM
                                  Subject: Re: Your Query/Feedback

Dear sir

Thank you for quick reply.On 27/06/2013 morning i received a call from your representative regarding same, he wants some information, i asked him to call me
                                  after hour, as i am on bike, still no call or reply from him.kindly look into matter & reply

RIM [protected]

From: <[protected]@honda2wheelersindia.com>
                                  To: <Dattatray.[protected]@relianceada.com>
                                  Date: 27/06/2013 09:00 AM
                                  Subject: Your Query/Feedback

Dear Mr. Dattatray Tendulkar

We thank you for visiting our website & sharing your concerns. We are looking into the matter and shall be getting back to you shortly. We request you to bear with us till such time.

Thanking You and assuring our best attention always.

Abhinandan Bhardwaj
                                  Customer Relations
                                  Tel: [protected], [protected](Toll free for BSNL/MTNL)
                                  Fax: [protected]
                                  e-mail: [protected]@honda2wheelersindia.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                  Disclaimer :
                                  This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary to the Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication, or dissemination in any form) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it.

Dear sir

Kindly ref.trailing mail, There is still no reply from your authorized dealer [PILOT HONDA, CHEMBUR, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA] or any call [Mail send on 07/06/2013 & 17/06/2013, kindly look into the matter & replace the faulty part as early as possible.reply awaited.

[protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awaited for your reply

RIM [protected]
                                  ----- Forwarded by Dattatray Tendulkar/REL/RelianceADA on 15/06/2013 03:59 PM -----
                                  To: [protected]@pilothonda.in
                                  Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                                  Date: 07/06/2013 04:14 PM
                                  Subject: Poor workmanship / Harassment

Dear Sir

I have purchase new HONDA [UNICORN] MH 03 BK 3404 in oct 2012 & getting serviced as per the schedule at PILOT HONDA SERVICE CENTER, Govandi chembur. from very first service front disc brake malfunction [getting jam] was shown to your service advisor & same was not attended properly.the said malfunctioning was persist still last fourth free service done on 27/05/2013 & noticed by your service advisor & Mr Bhor.
                                  On last free service your advisor call me that your brake disc is damaged[out] & asked me to pay for new disc replacement. I got sudden shocked.as it is manufacturing defect i refuse to pay for same.it should be replaced free of cost. The above matter discussed with your Mr Bhor but he also refused to replaced the same, his logic was that you have not purchased bike from us; so we cannot replaced the same [ second shock].
                                  As per my knowledge HONDA INDIA has deputed PILOT HONDA for get their vehicles service properly, the bike not belong to PILOT HONDA. as above mention problem persist from beginning why your mechanic/advisor unable to identified problem since first service [unskilled mechanics] or deliberately delayed for getting money.it is also observed that your people at service center are indulging in other activities to get money rather than doing proper services of bikes.

Secondly At your service center vehicles are not cleaned properly [ ref attachment], on fourth free service [27/05/13] i got call that your vehicle is ready you can collect the same.while taking delivery again bike was not cleaned properly, shown to Mr Bhor. he ordered their people to clean it again but there was no use.
                                  I was present at your service center from 12.00 hrs to 15.00 hrs & bike get cleaned thrice but no use, I leave your center with dirty bike at 15.00 hrs [ dirty bike shown to Mr Bhor] That means every time bike owners should go to your wash room for cleaning of bikes Before giving delivery it should be checked properly.[POOR WORKMAN SHIP] by service advisor but which is not happening.

The front disc brake getting jam & affects the performance of vehicle. now rainy season starts, there may be a chance of an accident for which you will be solely responsible.again i requesting you to look into the matter & replace brake disc free of cost as early as possible. your reply is awaited.

• Ad
                                      ADITYA_7286 Apr 20, 2014

I had given my bike Honda-Shine for servicing in morning at the above said dealer on the day 15th April, 2014.When I had given the bike, the bike after servicing, showed the meter reading as xxx108 km.The evening bike was brought home some 3 kilometers away from the servicing station.I found that the speedometer is not indicating. The bike is showing the reading of xxx316 km as of now.Service
                                      center person Mr. Lalit's explanation to this is that some component
                                      might be damaged in this 8 km (xxx316-xxx308) transit.However this is not possible since my home is just 3km away from service station.Now, this takes a firm suspicion on the meter readings since the meter was not working when bike was brought home.How can I make sure that the meter reading is not manipulated?What is the proof that the reading is right? & also the recorded reading is correct?I have driven bike for 32000 km & servicing at same service center for 5 years.No
                                      speedometer problem came until now.Mr. Lalit should have replaced the
                                      damaged parts free of cost and should have returned bike at the
                                      condition as it was when given.Since it has caused me severe mental & physical tensions,