Having problems with Honda Motor?

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

India
409, Tower B, DLF Commercial Complex,nJasola, New Delhi-110025

Singapore
370 Ubi Road 3 (Level 2), Singapore 408651

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Honda Motor.

Complaints & Reviews

Honda Malaysiaservice level & technical experiences is very bad

I have sent my car to Honda service center for 5 times with reporting the same problem (RPM drop, car vibrants & etc). Unfortunately, it never get resolved after advising me to change or service some part of the car. $$ been paid yet my car problem still NOT RESOLVED. In fact, it getting WORSE! The front desk person can't even explained the logic what's my car problem. Just trying out luck to see if it's get better after service by their technical ppl. Do they realized the hassle of time spent to travel all way for a non-productive of service given? Not even to mention the $$ they charge. How should I go about this? I've get advised for 3rd party workshop however they advise me to get Honda to check as it equiped with the machine for checking this problem. Well, then what's the technical ppl doing in Honda? Are they well trained or experienced? It's a very BIG QUESTION MARKS!!

• Th
      thereschin Sep 29, 2011

How nice if the TECHNICAL ppl - those who sits at the counter show more EYE CONTACT so that we, won't feel like we are talking to a machine! ! Best of all, why not go the extra mile to make our (customer) day brighter - WITH A SMILE !! As a customer, I liked to be greeted/served with POSITIVE ATTITUDE . Whatever's your customer facial expression - YOU NEED TO SMILE MORE - DO YOU KNOW that your smile actually HELP us the customer AND YOU FEEL BETTER ?? It is the FACE-TO-FACE ENCOUNTER THAT MATTERS MOST . As the "host" (service/technical dept) you, (HONDA) really FALL SHORT in this category even though you sound nice on the phone!! So remember, smile .smile, sMile, SMile AND SMILE !! YOU CAN NEVER SMILE ENOUGH - thereschin

Jones_JB Dec 29, 2011

I have the same issue as above Chelmen's complaint. My Honda City always gave noise like bird chirping and they claimed that the sound was came from belting, however, i just changed them last 3 months ago at Honda. Until today, 3 times of service, they still can't resolve it. 2nd issue, my car was encountered underpower during cornering, the acceleration was not smooth and the car return to lower gear was delayed, which I believed had caused this problem. Until today, their technician still can't get solution.

• Ev
      evilsneighbour Jan 18, 2012

Personally i have experience the similar problem where i had multiple visit to Honda Service Center with the same complaint. that was last year and it was resolved after a complaint to E-Tribunal. They actually heard my complaint helped me to be calm that someone is hearing my complaint. But complaint to HONDA Malaysia guess in vein got myself embarrassed by the staffs attitude and raised my pressure only, they don't bother if they deliver low quality car by one of their representative. The moral of the story is if u have any problem just write a letter to HONDA MALAYSIA and also the Consumer Department. Consumer Department will surely answer your call but don't expect Honda Malaysia to do so, they will only contact you and advice you that they will look into your problem personally and give you a direct number to call. What they are doing is shutting you up. Be alert.

Sam Wai Fun Feb 02, 2012

Hi, This is Sam. As usual I sent my car for service at a service centre in Klang Valley. My car is still under 3 years warranty. It was a last minutes decision that I wanted to change the gear oil and stuff and wash my car as well. It was before chinese new year on 20th Jan 2012. After that we went back home town for CNY celebration. Also took a chance to go everywhere during this holiday. I came back to KL and washed my car on 29th Jan 2012. Huh... Something very interesting happened.

We found out that the gear oil cover never closed and the dip stick was not in place. Lead to oil squirting out from transmission casing as per photos attached. I can tolerate on slow service and long waiting. But I really cannot tolerate on this kind of mistake. It can lead to a very dangerous and serious situation such as car break down in the middle of the night during the massive jam festival season. I strongly disagree with the compensation that they have given to me. I thought such an International brand name, QUALITY CHECK is very important. Now I don't think so...

Not Hepy Oct 29, 2012

Hello, I faced same bad experienced service my Honda accord in Kah Honda motor in Puchong. I decided to change my 2 front tyres due to bald, because the other 2 rear tyres still can see the tread though I was told by Honda Service help desk to change them as well. After I changed these 2 front tyres while driving I feels the tyres were not balance especially when I speed up to 100km/h, and can hear noise coming from the tyres. While servicing my car I brought this issue to Kah Honda service centre. They told me to trim the front discs brake surface and I agree to do so. But when I drive back home I feel same problem occur to my car. Then again I back to Kah Honda motor in Puchong bring up this same issue again and the feedback I got they can’t solve and they don’t encounter what exactly the problem is; they just tell me to change with new tyres without any reason. During Hari Raya, I decided to change rest of the 2 tyres for balik kampong. After changed these 2 tyres they told 2 big scratches at side of one of the tyre and can be clearly seen by naked eyes.
      The comments are accordingly:
      1) How and when the scratches happen? I don’t think the 2 big scratches at side of tyre because the tar road condition in Puchong. I can feel the unbalance tyre after I change the 2 new tyres in Kah Honda motor. Suspect must be the people who change the tyres.
      2) 2 times I report to Kah Honda Services to check regarding this matter but they said they don’t know what the actual problem is or they purposely don’t want to tell me keep this matter in secret because the scratches done by them?? They are not sincere tell us and cheat customers.
      3) Advise me to trim the disc brake which not related at all. How experts of Kah Honda Puchong people in question? Just want to suck customer money.
      Please be extra aware with Kah Honda Puchong. The service charge was not value for money at all and cheat people of doing business.

Honda / Activafaulty /broken chesis

I have already sent several complaint regarding replacement of faulty chesis No ME4JF082F78692477 through this prtal. A written complaint was also registerd with M/s Prakash Honda Sector 11 Noida (UP) India in this aspect but till date no action has been taken so far. The condition of the chesis is deteriorating day by day. It has been informed from M/s Prakash Honda that a written request along with a snap shot of the faulty chesis has already been forwarded long ago to the menufacturar but no replacement of the faulty chesis has yet been provided. you are requested to take an immediate action in this regard under intimation to the undersigned.
    V.K.Saxena

Hero Honda Pleasureunavailability of spares and poor service

The service offered by their outlet at Hyderabad i.e. venkateswara Motors is very very bad. They often note down the complaints when the vehicle is taken for service and in the evening feign ignorance of the same. The vehicle is given back in the same condition as is received without an iota of service or value addition. Replacement of spares is never done on the plea that the spares are not available with them. They are really thick skinned and any amount of pleas to them to attend to your problem falls on deaf ears. Threats of complaint are given a damn.

Hero Honda — warranty and service

i have purchased a Hero Honda- Passion Pro on 15th Jan 2017 from Yuva Motors-Faridabad, My complaint i...

Hondalottery complain

dear sir i have received the below mentioned information i requesting from respective department is it true or no

> HONDA LOTTERY
        > 754 MAIN ROAD BIGGIN HILL
        > LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.
        > +[protected]
        > HONDA FR V 2011
        > DATE: 13 / 02 / 2011
        > CONGRATULATIONS!
        > You have been approved for a payment of £1.500 000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling ) in cash credited to file Reference Number: HDCA [protected]-A, Ticket Number: [protected], Batch Number:HDC-451-5754-14BL.
        > This is from a total cash prize of Five Million Euroes shared among all our International Winners in all categories.
        > Kindly fill the fund transfer form and send it to your claims agent ( Rev
        > Frank Jackson ) below are what you are to fill:
        > 6) Mobile / Telephone Number:
        > 7) Reference Number:
        > 8) Country:
        > 9) Nationality:
        > You are advised to immediately contact the Honda company online accredited agent ( Rev Frank Jackson ) with [protected]@gmail.com for the quick receival of your awarded prize ( £1.500 000.00 ).
        > HONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY
        > Email: [protected]@gmail.com
        > Best Regards
        > Stephen Keythe.
        > Honda Company Online lottery Coordinator.

• Le
            LEYDA FRANCISCO Feb 28, 2011

dear sir, i have received the below mentioned information i requesting from respective department is it a fraud notification or NO?

Hero Honda, Servicing Station, Mahalakshmi, Mumbaibad, money oriented service

i went today 21-2-11 to do servicing of my bike passion. at the end of the day silencer of bike was totally broken with bike firing in very bad sound. the explanation for that was during servicing (oilling) of other part they need to remove the silencer n it got broken as it was rusted...
          now my argument is, i took bike in proper servicing station so that it will get service from technically sound hands, if these guys n maneger r compitant enough, they would have not touched to it, if it was likely to broke, n informed to me regarding that. for me what matters is bike firing was good enough befour servicing n after servicing its tooo bad... i am not mechanic to apriciate these thing befour hand.now i need to change silencer today only.which become extra money apart from servicing...
          seen lot of complains against herohonda on internet...if service is good enough...my comlaint is to be looked in to...
          Dr.Shrenik P. Dharaskar
          consultant orthopaedic surgeon
          Mumbai. Ph-[protected]

Hero Honda Pleasurespare parts not available even after the cost is paid in advance

Refering to the Invoice No: 16779 Union Motors, Sonari, Jamshedpur. On date 16-12-10 I had requested for replacement of spares of my Pleasure scooter against the insurance claim. As per the rule I had already paid half of the amount on date 16-12-10. But since then I have been told by the Union Motors representative that I may get the sapres within a week. As mentioned the date 16-12-10 it is already more than a couple of months but still I do not find any positive response from the Union Motors represntative. Every follow-up resulted with non-availability of the spares...My complain is regarding the legitimate services that is been promised during the product sale and insurance.
            Deatils: Vehicle No: JH-05-X-3545, Make: Hero Honda, Product: Pleasure, Sale Address: Union Motors, Bistupur, Jamshedpur.
            Complaint On: Union Motors-Hero Honda Authorized Dealer, Balichela Godown Area, Sonari, Jamshedpur.

• Mu
                murali sru Aug 20, 2011

No basic spare parts in metro city dealer itself, very sad about the hero. they are not hero, its zero,

Honda / Twisternonavaiblity of spare parts

i have purchased honda twister motor cycle on 21/09/2010 from honda showroom at dhanbad. After 2nd servicing it got gear problem. service center's staff suggested to changr its gear drum. But gear drum is not available at service center from last 2month. Now i am suffering from low avrage of motor cycle to and i am not getting any satisfactory answer service center.

• Nn
                  nnshinde Mar 17, 2011

I have same problem with twister spare parts...
                  I am from New Mumbai and from 2 months I am not able to get delivery for my bike which given for repair under accidental condition.
                  Its hard to believe that spare parts are not available for new bike.
                  I am planning to sell it and go for any Indian Bike :(

• Go
                  govind bhardwaj Apr 04, 2011

Dear Sir,
                  I have purchased CB Twister (frame no. ME4JC474FA8020942 and engine no. JC47E0064120)
                  from Advent Honda, (JAIPUR) 5 months ago at 13/09/2010 . but unfortunately it met an accident 3 months ago. so we took it to the company for the repairing as it was in warranty period.but frm the last 3 months we have been visiting there but they are saying that the parts are not being manufactured from the plant.is it so that the parts are not being manufactured from the last three months?i don't think so. we have been wasting our time and money for the same cause .so sir i request you to pleaze listen to our problem and send the parts in a week time or else i'l make a complaint against the company in the consumer court.
                  kindly help us and make feedback at (david.[protected]@yahoo.com or +[protected]) as soon as possible.
                  The manager of the ADVENT HONDA also had made Email for this but he doesn't received reply of it

• Ya
                  yats Apr 10, 2011

I am from Delhi, having the same issue there is non availability of the spare parts for the Cb twister honda bike like spark plug, oil centrifeugal filatera dn air filter. when called the suthroised spare parts shop they said are not aware for the date and time when the Parts will be available. thus THINK TWICE BEFORE PURCHASING TWISTER. DO NOT PURCHASE HONDA TWISTER

• Lu
                  lucky007 May 25, 2011

I have same problem with twister spare parts...
                  I am from Trivandrum and from 2 months I am not able to get delivery for my bike which given for repair under accidental condition.
                  Its hard to believe that spare parts are not available for new bike.
                  I am planning to sell it and go for any Indian Bike and will not recoomend any honda bike to my friends. POOR AFTERSALES SERVCE, it hurts without bike.

Hero Hondalow mileage & low pick up

I'M PURCHASED THE HERO HONDA HUNK FORM NAGAPPA MOTORS, NEAR BYE PASS ROAD MADURAI. I HAVE THE PROBLEM OF LOW MILEAGE (ONLY 25-30 KMPL FOR 40-50 KMS SPEED) FROM VEHICLE PURCHASED ONWARDS.AT THE TIME OF SOLE THE VEHICLE SALES EXECUTIVE TOLD ABOUT RECOMMENDED MILEAGE IS 50KMPL.BUT STILL NOW I GET ONLY 25-30 KMPL MILEAGE.ALREADY I COMPLAINT TO THE DEALER IN THIS REGARDING, BUT STILL NOW THE PROBLEM WAS NOT ARRESTED. SO KINDLY ARRANGE TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM (50KMPL), OTHERWISE YOU GIVE ME THE LETTER IN THIS REGARDING, TAKE RETURN OF THE VEHICLE & REFUND THE AMOUNT.

WITH REGARDS,
                V.MURALI, DME
                CONT - INSURANCE

• Av
                    avijit hazra Mar 01, 2011

I HAD PURCHASED A HERO HONDA SUPER SPLENDOR(125cc) FORM AVIK MOTORS, NEAR G.T ROAD ASANSOL. I HAVE A PROBLEM OF LOW MILEAGE (IT GIVES ONLY 25-30 KM/L) SINCE THE PURCHASING DATE.AT THE TIME OF PURCHASING THE VEHICLE SALES EXECUTIVE TOLD THAT MILEAGE WOULD BE 50 TO 55 KM/L.BUT STILL NOW I AM GETTING ONLY 25-30 KM/L MILEAGE.ALREADY I LODGED COMPLAIN TO THE DEALER IN THIS REGARDS, BUT STILL NOW THE PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN CARE OF. SO KINDLY RECTIFY THE PROBLEM (55KMPL), OTHERWISE YOU GIVE ME THE LETTER IN THIS REGARDS AND TAKE A NECESSARY ACTION.THANK U (AVIJIT HAZRA PH-[protected])

Hondainability to sort out service problems

I have been trying for the last month to have my Honda Civic iVTEC service problems sorted out to no avail. I complained at 30000kms of a strange noise when I turn, Centurion Honda said it was fixed, which it wasn't, between 30 & 45000kms it went in again for the same problem, still not fixed. At 45000km, same problem reported as well as other numerous ones, told problems were sorted out & that the noise when I turn is a default noise that Honda's power steering makes (I do not believe this). My problem was then passed onto Honda SA Customer Care & I have been trying for the last month to have my vehicle fixed. There was an offer for my vehicle to go to Honda Hatfield to have it looked at & a report given on all the problems with the vehicle but because I need a courtesy vehicle I am now on a supposed waiting list as per the last email I received from Honda SA on 13 April. I also have foglights which have shattered which I am told is a common problem with Honda, no response has been received from email sent 19 April to Raelene Zacheus insisting on a response. Is this the kind of service that Honda proud of ? I am so livid & do not feel that the vehicle is safe to drive.

2008 Honda Odyssey Dxbattery problem

2008 Odyssey does not have the cut off to save the battery equiped in this van. The kids leave the dome lights on mostly and the van would not start the next morning. Honda Canada has no solution for this. As you would see other vehicle manufacturer cuts off the lights after 15 minutes of having the lights left ON. What a response that system responds to user need?. Or may be the understanding of the engineers that they cannot design the cutoff to save the battery enough to crank the engine as priority. I checked with Honda it is not even included in 2011 Honda van either. so be carefull before getting into a Honda Van.

• Br
                        BradE Mar 26, 2011

This is a major problem with the Honda Odyssey Minivan. It's partially the fact that the lights won't cut off after an extended period of time staying on, but a bigger problem is that the battery dies very easily. I have another car that I can leave a reading light on all night, and it doesn't drain the battery. This issue started happening within the first few months of owning my 2008 Odyssey. I have friends with 2010 and 2011 that experience the same problem. It baffles me that Honda can't figure this out! We also have a clunky transmission. I would not recommend the Honda Odyssey!

• Ki
                        kiania00 Nov 23, 2011

Sick and tired of Battery dying trouble on 2008 Honda Odyssey. I cannot regret more to the day i bought this van brand new. It is dead and the idiots who designed it did not think through

Hero Hondavery very bad management & services

Hai sir my name is koteswararao, my bike number no.AP26AH5787, I have been using Passion Pro for the last three months, my bike 2nd service given sarayu auto, 6-3-504, 505, mini by pass road, nellore-003.11/12/2010 at 9.00am, my bike take 5.00pm, job card no.153218, No oil change, no water service, my bike problems walls, handel, prablams .alredy write job card, not have good behavior in sarayu auto nellore ap my bike repair other service station, i request you sir for this showroom is not satesfied any custamer here not have respect for custamer not have good behavior for owner is not a good man is avery time fiting to custamer and sir here not giving praparly servicing here not give respect workers also sir like that have here mater then what i told you sir and have one more problem also new bikes have no thats parts also exchange sir please help the custamer is very prablem sir

I need a report from 11/12/2010, , , Not responding any hero Honda company parsons, still date 04-02-2011...hero honda customer service & mengement very very poor...to bad bad bad company...
                      Thanks
                      Regards
                      Koteswara Rao,
                      Nellore.
                      [protected],
                      [protected].

Honda - Activa - 110 CCunsatisfactory service

Dealers Code:DL 010003, Name: Swarup Motors (P) Ltd, 186-187, Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi-92, Customer Code:WS15352, Customer Name:Anil Kumar Pathak, Job card no.10JC14654 dt.06.01.2011.
                        Dear Sir
                        So far I have got my all servicing (Free/Paid)done from Honda authorised service station only.But this time it was a horrible experience.It was only a routine service.From the day one it gave starting troubles as I had gone with it to station for service.Somehow I was managing the run in the hope that it would run smoothly but finally it broke down on way & I had to take emergency help to get it started.Finally I got it checked up with a mechanic outside & to my utter surprise, I found that neither carburetter, filter, spark plug etc was not at all cleaned.Only engine oil was changed & a little washing. I think these people are bringing bad name to the Company & are not suited to run the service station, being unethical trade practice.Please look into the matter & reply.
                        Regard
                        A.K.Pathak, Mob No.[protected], E.mail ID:[protected]@gmail.com

• Ak
                            A.K Pathak Jan 18, 2011

THIS IS REALLY A VERY GENUINE & OBVIOUS COMPLAINT.MOST OF US FACE THIS BUT WE IGNORE THIS.THE COMPLAINT MUST BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY .

Honda Service Centrehonda service sucks

My Honda Accord which just over 1 year was stalled along jln 222. To my relief because Honda Service Centre just rite in front of me . Its about 6.30pm which the garage door was closed but people still inside there preparing to leave. I tried to ask for their help but was turn down, I was told no mechanic available. As people usually did when their car broke down, I open the car hood even though I know nuts bout Honda car while the expert inside the service centre just don't give a damn. I ran a diagnostic using my torch light, I believe those suckers with their hi-tech diagnostic machinery was laughing behind the garage door. Still haven't figure out what is the problem with my car I tried to call almost half of my phone book contacts (since the service centre just in front of me don't want to help, what good if I call Honda helpline?). The best part is a police patrol car stop by and almost arrested me thinking me trying to steal car as a few new Honda cars parked there, who may think you are trying to fix your Honda by yourself in front of a Honda Service Centre? I think Honda Malaysia should look into their poor customer service level.

Honda Unicornfuel tank

Dear Sir
                            I have purchased a new unicorn bike from jain motor AND TRACTOR, jhansi being an CONTRACTOR in railway(Sub/Clk PRASHANT, Tele - [protected]) and E Mail ID [protected]@gmail.com) residing at UP jhansi. I have visited 100 times to jain motor AND TRACTOR, jhansi but the fuel tank is not changed. I have already paid as the near same amount in petrol for visit to jain motor AND TRACTOR, jhansi which is cost of new fuel tank. I am fed up, if the company/agencies is not changed my battery within 24 hrs, i will go to consumer court. It is kindly re guested to terminate/changed mech and manager of cargo Moters and put in black listed regarding consumer satisfaction and employed a good and master tech be employed for reputation of your company.

Clarington Honda — high pressure sales tactics

Went into Clarington Honda in Bowmanville as it is convenient to the highway. Looking for information on new...

Bowmanville

Honda Malaysiapedal minyak

saya memiliki honda accord 2.3vtil, pendaftaran BGU696( rekod complaint sudah ada di honda malaysia), masalah pada kereta saya adalah pada pedal minyak, ianya terlalu keras hingga kan bila pedal minyak di tekan akan pasti terangkat tempat duduk pemandu, setiap kali saya menghantar kereta saya untuk diservis di pusat service honda, saya nyatakan masalah ini, jawapan yang saya terima adalah, pedal model honda ini memang begitu, tetapi kereta rakan-rakan saya yang sama model dengan saya, pedal minyak kereta mereka lembut sahaja dan apabila saya periksa di bengkel biasa, diakui memang pedal minyak kereta saya bermasalah, saya harap mendapat jawapan yang tidak mengecewakan saya.no telefon saya [protected].

• Pa
                                  Panchatcharam May 10, 2011

hi im pancha..i bought honda accord on november 2010..its almost seven months and its giving me a lot of problem...firstly im not happy with the water mark on the mirror..secondly on the labour day we went to johor bharu when we wanted to fill oil on the highway the fuel tank cannot open we feel so angry and upset with my new car.On 8/5/2011 i went to honda dealer at Serdang Raya Global Amity sdn. bhd. to check out what's worng with the fuel tank they make me for 1hour 20 minutes at last they said the problem is because of the cable and they have no stock.They promise to give us a call on following monday or tuesday until now there is no response from your Honda Dealer..
                                  Im very upset with Honda..I never expect this from Honda, its very embrassing me...i hope you will take action as soon as possible..

Honda Lottery Boardscam!

THE HONDA, CR-V, LX COMPANY.
                                520 London RdSlough, GL3 7QY,
                                United Kingdom
                                Reference Number:HONDA:652-662/25.

Dear Winner,

Congratulations, you have just won a brand new HONDA CR.V LX car
                                and a cash prize of Ј500, 000.00 {Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds(GBP)
                                in the satellite software email lottery. On line Sweepstakes International
                                program held on October.1st, 2010. Conducted by HONDA LOTTERY BOARD in which
                                your e-mail addresses was pick randomly by software powered by the Internet.
                                Officer Name: Mr.Morrison Luke.
                                Email: [protected]@gmx.com
                                Phone:+[protected]
                                Honda LX.House London.UK
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Below is the claims and verifications form. You are expected to fill
                                and return it immediately so we can start Processing your claims:

1. Full Names:
                                9.10 Annual Income:
                                10.Won Before:
                                11.Batch number:AT-040SB06-03
                                12:Ticket Numbers:[protected]
                                We wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune. Thank you
                                for being part of our commemorative yearly Draws.

Sincerely,

The
                                  Customer care,
                                  HMSI, Manesar
                                  Dear, CEO
                                  SUB: Vibration in top gear, Very low pick up, & unsatisfactory responses.

As we all know about Honda2wheelers, Its one of the most reliable company in this world. That’s why I purchased the Honda Stunner CBF without reading any review on net, & just trusting on Honda Brand one year ago from Malwa Motors P Ltd Showroom A – 32 Lajpat Nagar – 2, New Delhi – 24, but now I am really fed up with the performance of Honda Stunner CBF (Self Disc Alloy) Registration No DL3SBM5621. It could not reach at my satisfactory level as I was expecting from 125 cc bikes.
                                  Many times mechanic/workers of the Honda service centre suggested me to sell this stunner and purchase the Unicorn as its successful bike of Honda.
                                  Regarding this matter, I had sent many emails to Honda Gurgaon to help me in exchanging this bike with Honda Unicorn.
                                  I thought Unicorn will be fine for me and I can pay the difference for it but there is no response from Honda Staff. It’s clear sign of the carelessness about their customer’s satisfaction.

I trusted on Honda and feeling cheated by them.
                                  But I would suggest them not to forget that they are in competition in India with Bajaj, Hero Honda and Yamaha as they always give preference to their customer’s satisfaction more than anything that’s why everybody likes to deal with them.
                                  I am expecting help in this matter from you.

Your positive response will be highly appreciated.

• Gu
                                      gupta anuj Dec 01, 2011

Respected Sir/Madam,
                                      I purchased honda stunner cbf model in may'2011 from race honda jagatpuri, delhi and i drive 900 kms till date n bike's chin set is not in very good position and also they dont give any free services coupon. i think 4 free services must b provided while purchasing the bike.
                                      please help me out as early as possible because i have to sell my bike and i want to purchase honda activa.
                                      Thanks,
                                      Anuj Gupta
                                      [protected]

Hero Hondabike body parts not available

Hero Honda should feel ashame of themselves that they sell their bikes in abundant and when customer wants to get the bike part repaired or ask for new part which remains unavailable in stock. I purchased the Hero Honda bike only for this reason that the parts of Hero Honda bikes are easily available everywhere, but I didn't know that I will have to face the shortage of my bike parts of this reputed company "HERO HONDA". My bike has been standing in a company for last 20 days due to shortage of body parts. I am really disappointed with this behavior of company. Is this called a customer service?

• Ho