Having problems with Honda Motor?

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

Complaints & Reviews

Hero Honda Pleasurenot satisfied with product

Dated 25June, 2010

Dear Sir

i would like to draw your kind attention that i purchased hero honda pleasure from Morani motors, Tonk road Jaipur on 7th July2009.i am facing the strating trouble from the date of purchase.I have registered the complain to the dealer about the defect . i was told the battery has to be replaced. i did not get any positive response from the dealer.

i do not understand the company which has brand name in the market, their dealers are not listening the customers properly. you are requested to look into this matter and instruct the dealer to ractify the problem as early as possible so the faith of the customers can be maintained.

Hoping for favourable response in this regard .

Sanjeev Chhabra
Mobile no. [protected]
Email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Kk
      kkpavankumar Aug 10, 2010

Well, I too initially didn't expect this kind of service from a brand name called Hero Honda, I had bought a Pleasure, and from the initial days, the vehicle used to break down in the middle of the road, and now the engine has completely ceased and the dealer hasn't yet taken ownership of the issue. I really hope somebody from the Hero Honda Leadership team is paying heed to us frustrated customers.

sanjeevchhabra Aug 12, 2010

DATED:12-08-2010

RESPECTED SIR,

I will like to draw your attention again, i introduced a complain in your company on 25th June 2010 about Hero Honda pleasure purchased from Morani motors, Tonk road Jaipur on 7th July2009.Your being a reputative company we decided to buy your's product, but it did not satisfied us at all.It has never started itself, instead always require not a kick but kickS.A year has passed and we have not got it perfect even after many service and complains.IF This is you what about other's who also claim their product best.I hope this would be our last complain to you and we will soon get some good response from you.

THANKING YOU !

Mobile no. [protected]
      Email [protected]@yahoo.com

Honda Egyptmotor problem - city 2009

Dear Sir,
    I would like to show my disappointment feeling regarding the bad feed back I received from your side regarding my Honda City Car 2009
    Details problem:
    - after leaving the regular check from your company by one week "although my care was stopped 4 days from that week without work", my car temp becomes very height and after I go again to the company, the responsible engineer said that the car is very good and I can get the car back without any problem appears, after making trouble they told me the truth that the care have a hug problem in its motor and I have to pay the cost of the repairing!!!
    I was shocked by these news, 3 days ago I am trying to contact the engineer but he didn’t want to answer me " I tried to contact him by another number and he answered!!!"

Please advice in how to get my car back with healthy status again "it is now one week in the company without any clear action taken!!

Please advice

Milad.[protected]@huawei.com

• Ah
        Ahmed Hany Helmy May 18, 2014

Dears,

Firstly I am really disappointed to write such email/complaint from the unacceptable service that I have received from your side, secondly let me introduce myself I am Ahmed Helmy a Honda Civic owner and working in Barclays Bank Egypt as System Engineer.

The problem I have is with your service center while I was doing my usual service inspection, which is the 100, 000 KM service, one of the reception engineer asked me in what I want to do with my car and I answered that all I need to do is the usual 100, 000 KM service and to check with left and right inner fender cover and the engine cover as well, despite the fact that all I found they did, was only the usual service and no one looked at the fenders cover or the engine cover while when I revert back to the reception engineer, he told me that the technicians checked the fenders and they did the required as per the policy which is if the normal holes still exist, they will put the clips on place, otherwise they cannot place another solution .

I took this comment as a committed rule and took my car going to my home parking to check with myself as if a drive my car on a speed over 80 kmph, the fenders will be broken .

I found that the clips are not in place and it can be placed normally to their holes as well as I did that with myself who is not working as a technician in Honda service center .

This totally unacceptable re the perceivable level of the service that I received, I am dealing with a multinational company not a local one.
        Ahmed.[protected]@barclays.com

To,
      The Customer Care,
      Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (Pvt) Ltd,
      India.

Sub:- Complaint against poor service of Vahini Motors, Pallimukku, Kollam-10.

Sir,

I purchased one Honda Aviator scooter(Model Code: SCV110GA) on 13/05/2010 from Vahini Motors, Pallimukku, Kollam. It started showing problems with self-start after 2 weeks so I informed them about the problem. The service person from Vahini came to my home and I was told that the battery needs to be recharged.

I gave the vehicle for first service and recharging the battery on 17/06/10. The service persons told me that they would give the scooter back after recharging the battery and first service on the same day evening. I was asked to provide my phone number so that they can inform me when the vehicle is ready. But nobody called me and I had to call them back the next day afternoon inquiring the status of the service. They replied that the vehicle is ready for delivery. I asked them why didn't they inform me when it was ready and they replied that they just forgot to call me.

After the first service and battery recharge, the self-start problem was solved but the same problem recurred after a few days. I informed them about the issue and I was told to bring the vehicle to their show room for another recharge. I gave the scooter for second recharge on 22/06/10 at 9:30 AM and they asked me to come back at 5 PM to take the vehicle back.

I reached the service centre at 6 PM traveling 20 km but they simply told me to come next day since the scooter is not ready as the battery was showing problem even after the recharge. I became angry and asked them why didn't you inform me so that I could have avoided traveling around 20 km. This time also they repeated the same answer that somebody forgot to call the customer. Being a valuable customer of Honda, I heard the same excuse two times in a row.

Again, there was no update from them so I called them today(23/06/10). They told me that I would be updated soon. After a few hours, one Mr.Sunil from the service department called me and informed that the battery needs to be replaced. He asked me to come there to collect the battery and a letter for getting the battery replaced. I told him that I can't spent my money, time and effort for getting the battery replaced as its the responsibility of the dealer. But he keeps saying that they can't provide any further assistance for replacing the battery other than giving the letter for replacement.

I got pissed off with their poor support and service. I request you to take necessary actions to get my battery replaced and advise your dealer not to behave like this to the valuable customers of Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.

For your reference, please see the details given below.
      Model Code: SCV110GA, Model Name: Honda Aviator
      Frame No: ME4JF21 3DA8052056
      Engine No: JF21E 9058086
      Dealer code: KL050001
      Note: The Battery make and number is not even mentioned in the warranty registration card.

Sincerely,
      Sreeraj.M.S

• Pr
          Prabhukumar Aug 19, 2009

I purchased a honda aviaot couple of weeks back and it fails to start now.

• De
          DeepakTripathi Jul 13, 2010

I am having the same problem

I think Honda should fix this problem.

The battery is getting dischagre when I drive with head and tail lamps on during night.

the next morning I have to start it with kicks.

After first service the problem got solved but after 4 days the problem again started.

we badly need the fix from honda.

chais No - ME4JF213EA8064841
          ENG :- JF21E9072415
          DEALER CODE:- MH050003
          sold on 03/jun/2010

Ankur Sodd Jan 03, 2011

Yes i also faced same problem after one week after driving on 140 KM.
          Is it issue with batteries used in Aviator

Honda Shine — abnormal sound from motorcycle engine

Dear sir, I have purchased a honda bike model shine from modern motor on dated 25-06 — 2009. chassis no -...

Hero Honda Motors Limited — manufacturing defect

Whenever the motorcycle passes through even a small pit the bolt fitted in the Pillion Foot Rest at the left...

Honda Shineabnormal sound from engine

Dear sir,

I have purchased a honda bike model shine from modern motor on dated 25-06 — 2009. Chassis no - me4jc366f98276582 & engine no - jc36e9423250. During running the bike, I was felt that abnormal sound was coming from engine. I have compliant about this problem to dealer and he accepted and told me it was due to misalignment of its tabbits. During first service they checked and replaced the clutch plate outer gear. But problem was still there. After almost 7 days, again I was gone to dealer workshop and complaint the problem was still persisting. They checked and accepted the problem and replaced again clutch plate outer gears (big and small both). At the same time the rajasthan site in charge of honda mr. Amol tiwari was also present there I was compliant him but he did not hear about the problem and tell me bike was ok and I don’t want to talk and altercation with you. I think this is not a way to deal with customer. Again three times I was complaint for same problem, they replaced some other part but problem is same. Please take of this matter seriously and take necessary action because now I have loose my patient other wise I will come through consumer court. I have spent one year for this matter. I am unhappy to purchase a honda bike. Again I am requested to you please take this matter seriously and take necessary action.

Thanks regard

(pawan kumar pathak)

• Mu
            Murari Lal Aug 09, 2011

sir, I have submit my Accidental Bike (Honda Snine) registration no. DL 5S, 5249 to M/s Rajedera Honda Service Station at GT Road sahdra Delhi on dated 19.6.11 but they have not repaired the same upto till date.They told that the company not provide the chasis for the same.kindly look into the matter.

Honda Activa 5 Year Extended Warranty — battary not cover in warranty by dealer

I purchase a honda aviater and purchase product extended warranty master policy no [protected]/06 by ganesham...

Hero Honda / Spender Nxg Bikevery poor service

Ring piston & many more parts demege after service
          Address of sale & service center-
          Shyam automotives
          8/3, badrish puram, sardhana road, kankar khera, meerut
          Tel. no. [protected]

ANURAG TYAGI Jun 09, 2010

very soon action plz

Hero Honda Pleasureinternal problem

Dear sir,

I have purchased the hero honda pleasure on dt. 19/10/2009, with engine no. Jf16ea9gh07647, and chasis no. Mbljf16ec9gh08524 respectively.

But I am regularly facing the problem while riding this scooter:

Everytime stopped inbetween while riding on road, getting rude sound above 40 speed & stops while riding, also not giving good mileage. Using more oil too.

Now it was run on 6022 km. Where we faced problem & rushed into the service centre where they found the block piston kit, rocker arm 2 and cam shaft 1 in damage condition.

Hence I want to replace the same into new, so that it should not create more problem in future.

Hope you will do the needful at earliest.

Thanking you.
            Yours faithfully,
            Suchita g. Naik
            Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Honda — navigation system

Latest update for Honda Navigation system (2010 Navteq) does no contain highway construction that is at least...

Honda Aviator Motor Cyclefaulty parts and worst after sales services

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased Honda Aviator on 06-03-2009 from JSP Automotive, 5-7-73/1, Kukatpally, Opp. Metro, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh-500072.I have been complaining of couple of problem regarding the bike from 2nd service onwards.
              The problems were rectified during the servicing and the problem used to occur again after 2-3 weeks after the servicing. In the 3rd service (07/09/2009), I have complained about the faulty battery.
              At the time it was rejected saying battery is working fine and the problem was due to dust in the spark plug. I faced the same problem with the battery again and in the 4rth service [protected]) it was sent to warranty to the Exide dealer. The dealer instead of replacing the battery, he has rectified and sent it back. Initially it was working fine for 1 month and again the problem occurred with the battery. The problem was rectified saying the spark plug and filter needs to be replaced on 05-02-2010.As usual it works fine for 1 month and for past 2 weeks I am facing the problem with the battery again. Now JSP service center people are insisting to replace the battery saying it is not in warranty even though I have been complaining of the faulty battery from the beginning.
              More over as the owner's manual issued to me at the time of purchase, the battery installed inside is of made AMCO-7A9398996 and I wasn't issued the battery warranty.
              I am surprised to see, how the battery got changed to Exide after the purchase. The JSP sales team claims that the entry was by mistake and the Exide battery itself was installed at the time of purchase.
              I am disappointed with the type of service I am receiving from the JSP Auto. Below are the problems I have been repeatedly facing with the bike
              1. Faulty battery from the 3rd service onwards
              2. Bike pulling back been 30-40 kmph speed
              I was lucky enough to escape from the major accidents in the middle of heavy traffics in busy signals due to the above problems with the bike
              I got all the servicing done at JSP Automotive. I request you to take necessary action and do the needful. Below are the required details
              Owner's Name: Suresh Babu.P
              Mobile: [protected]
              Frame No: ME4JF21 - 2M88019318
              Engine No: JF21E-0081248
              Battery Make as per manual: AMCO-7A9398996 (In fact the battery installed is Exide make with same serial No.)
              Dealer Code: AP010005

Thanks & Regards
              Suresh Pothuru

Mob: [protected]

• Aj
                  Ajay.123 May 26, 2010

yes, it is true, me too purchased aviator from them, Mr. Narasimha told me that bike will be given tin the evening, but he took two days to handover, he is a bledy fool and waste pernson in the show room

• Ho
                  honda jhunjhunu Sep 27, 2010

i bought honda aviator for my wife on 11/08/2009 from sub dealer (chamunda motors jhunjhunu) of thar automobiles sikar.owners of chamunda motors are good for nothing, how can a company like honda can give away such a responsible job to such unresponsible persons .i had served in merchant navy and shipped honda cars all over the world and have come across lot of japanese people.they are really very responsible towards their work.how they managed to make such a mistake?
                  i had gone to workshop for two probles and both of them remain unresolved.
                  a)front pannel is making continuous sound.
                  b)protective grill they have fixed is of very very poor quality.i told them it doesn't seem to be from company.their answer was we know better.
                  overall behaviour was unworthy of a representative of acompany like honda.
                  fm:shishram soora
                  scooter chassis no:[protected]
                  mob no [protected]
                  [protected]@rediffmail.com

Herohonda Cbz Extremecommunication with the customer-hopeless in seetharam motors, raichur

I and my wife visited the Seetharam show room Raichur on 11.05.2010 to get the Ist service for the Herohonda CBZ extreme bike purchased 1 1/2 month back. Also to provide right side mirror which broke . Morning when it was given for service, mechanic has agreed to provide the mirror and informed to collect in the evening. When both of us went to collect the bike they told us that there is no stock of mirror. When enquired about the duration they need to supply, they spoke irrelevantly without curtasy. At least pleasing reply to the customer telling, ' you dont worry we will take immediate action to get one and will inform you soon for providing' could have given. When we are residing in such a remote place we have to depend on the dealer only. If they dont have patience to deal with the customer we feel, a sorry state of affair with the advance Hero honda reputation.
                We hope this matter shall be dealt with the concerned and advice them to be curtosy to discuss with the customer properly.
                When they dont attend properly with the executives what would be the fate of the other customers!!!
                We understand because Hero Honda has its name unchallanged by any other bikes, immaterial of the customer care, people are crazy in buying though them.

Thank you for reading this complaint.

Ramanujan
                [protected]@gmail.com

• Ha
                    harold hayes May 11, 2010

my wife and i purchased the "Sensation" cruise ship for a 4 day Bahama cruise scheduled for 5-9-2010. We purchased an upgrade to an inside cabin for an ocean view state room. When we boarded the ship we were told that we must take an inside cabin. My wife has claustraphobia and therefore we could not stay aboard as there were no other staterooms available. We left the ship. We now would like to have our money returned asap. We were assisted on board by a very great lady in the information center named Paila.
                    She gave us the cruise line card with an incident number for this problem. That number is 806011545A. Please let us know what can be done to receive reimbursement.

• Ha
                    harold hayes May 11, 2010

please explain how to get reimbursement for this eror.

Honda Yes Awardscam!

The board of directors, members of staff and the international awareness
                  Promotion department of the honda yes award congratulate you on your success as
                  One of our ten (10) star prize winner in this year' international awareness
                  Promotion (iap) 2010 held in london.
                  Your email address was randomly selected along with nine others from a database
                  Of over 1, 000, 000 email addresses drawn from the world-wide-web.

This makes you the proud owner of cash prize of (£750, 000.00gbp)

Kindly fill the verification form below and send it to dr stone morgan. Our
                  Claims department manager through email.
                  He has been mandated to offer you assistance and facilitate the urgent delivery
                  Of your prizes.

6.) country:
                  7.) phone:
                  8.) occupation/position:
                  9.) company:
                  10.) winning no: honda :[protected]/23.
                  11) bonus no: [protected]
                  Enjoy your winnings!!!.

Engr. David, clack.
                  Promo co-ordinator
                  Honda automobile

Hero Honda Hunkincrease the speed

I bought hero honda hunk, I am happy about the features of byke but not imprese to speed, I want to increase the speed of my byke hunk at least above120 km/h, sir please suggest me

• Ga
                        gani487 Nov 10, 2010

i buy a new hero honda hunk in october 28 2010 starting i got mileage of 48/lt and after 2 ser
                        vicings i got 30-35km/lt after 4th servicing one time i got 55km/lt after present i got 40km/lt in local ...last 6 moths i got the problem that at center bolt having murmering sound while doubles if i go with single no murmering sound will come and hero honda engines hunk are bad than others ...i have a major problem overflowing leads to quick free sometimes so please change my byke my phone no:[protected] my byke no AP31BD6231

i buy new hero honda hunk byke in october 28 2010 major problems i found that every morning kick start works when clutch plate is press after sometimes kick start not work properly and
                        i fount that at center bolt at up side of the gear some murmering sound while in doubles if u single no sound will come
                        and major problem found kick free at that time self also not works ...i says to service center no one had cleared and that murmering sound at center rod says to the dealer he drop the grease in that part it adjust for 3 or 4 days after again that murmering sound got i thing that hole becomelarger that is manufacturing defect but no one will replacing the new part please replace that part or byke that sound causes irritation to me while driving... u thinking this problem is very small but i think this irritates me...please change my byke otherwise change the part pleaseee
                        my mobile no:[protected]
                        my byke no:AP31BD6231
                        i buy the byke in visakhapatnam
                        show room:siva sankar motors

Hero Honda Cd Deluxe Bikevery poor service

Dear Sir
                      I had gone to servicing my motorcycle to the nearby Authorised herohonda servive center, Auto needs, Gurgaon on dt.26-04-10. When the person was serciving my bike i was seeing that he was draining petrol from my bike for 5 minutes. When i reached there and asked he said that due to shortage of oil for filter washing he was draining petrol. Then I asked the supervisor, when he asked the fitter he also replied the same. Then the fitter behaved me rudely & made ready the bile in 2 minutes. When I asked the servicing was complete, he replied yes. Then i brought my bike. I am seeing that my bike showing mileage 30km/hr & I am observing the engine hunting sound, causing acceletor playing more. I am very depressed after the servicing. Please advise me what to do?

Hero Honda Passen Plusno avrage

Dear sir
                        All ready I have 3 hero honda motor cycle. Allso I have new model passen plus he is not giving avrage after 3 free service still problem is same I am requesting to you plz help me and provede me good service

Which is continue for hero honda motor cycle for buying

Hero Hondadeficiency in product

I bought a Hero Honda Splendor Plus Motorcycle from Jasodha Auto Gurgaon.From the first 2-3 days, Following problems started
                          1.Fire Pushing Problem
                          2.tapit problem
                          3.chain set problem'
                          4.shocker problem
                          5.bike automatically offs
                          I visited the Jasodha Auto and explained them the whole problem, they said we'll fix all your problems, they took the bike and they hardly took 15 mins in the service.when they gave back the bike to me said that all yours problems had been fixed.on the very day the abovementioned problems started again.I visited next day again and stated every thing.they assured me to fix the problems and did some work on my bike and returned to me . but the same problems accured again .
                          I have written to HeroHonda.com many times but no one has contacted me yet.I am very frustrated .

Hero Hondamileage problem and fuel gauge sound

i purchased new cbz extreme on eighteenth december 2009 and had serviced it at eight hundred kilometers, before service i was getting about forty eight kilometers of mileage with in the city limits, but after service i am getting forty three kilometers of mileage and i am maintaining the average speed between 40-50km/hr and one more thing i am getting irritating sound of fuel gauge while driving if the petrol becomes less than one litres so kindly give me a proper solution for thse problems and help in smooth and cherish drive.because i had invested aroun seventy thousand on my vehicle...

• Mi
                                mistryshreyash Jul 14, 2011

i purchased new PASSAN PROO extreme on eighteenth december 10-10-2010 and had serviced it at eight hundred kilometers, before service i was getting about forty eight kilometers of mileage with in the city limits, but after service i am getting forty three kilometers of mileage and i am maintaining the average speed between 40-45 km/hr and one more thing i am getting irritating sound of fuel gauge while driving if the petrol becomes less than one litres so kindly give me a proper solution for thse problems and help in smooth and cherish drive.because i had invested aroun seventy thousand on my vehicle...

Hero Honda Cbz Extremeusing duplicate spareparts in insurance claim

Dear Sir,
                              We Purchased 2 Motor Cycle in April 2009 From Rishabh Auto Amritsar. Pb. Batala Road, Now at this year 2010 march one of our bike got damage from front in an accident. when i gave my bike to agency (Rishabh Auto) for the repair & replace the danaged parts. after claim the insurance company (National Insurance) when i went to recieve my bike I got strange to see the condition of my bike the part front speed meeter which was damage and got to replace by the agency was duplicate and the staring which was also damage told me that it is replaced but sorry to say it was also repaired and not changed. But the agency employee said that these are changed and new. But i am very sure that these parts are duplicate and fakf.
                              Dear sir it is my request to you to replace my duplicate parts and threat to the company authorized for suing fake parts Kindly take any action to these thief to stop these kind of activities

• Ka
                                  kamalraj k Apr 03, 2010

Dear all,

I got a CBZ Extreme on feb'09 at Hosur Tamilnadu from RAO & KHAN Motors PVT LTD.The vehicle starting pick up is very very good. I proud my CBZ Xtreme.But nowadays the following problem is coming.

1. When i purchased after the 2 nd day rear wheel drum was changed.
                                  2. After the 07 days front wheel disk break was changed.
                                  3. After the 20 days rear wheel alignment is gone. (Due to wheel bend is happen).
                                  4. After the o6 months I have found engine abnormal noise.
                                  5. After 1 year pick up is very very worst performance. Regarding In our hosur place is hills area. My vehicle moving toward a higher place not smoothly. I was reduce the gear up to 2 nd gear.i did not get any positive result.

Very very important.

1. Hosur RAO & KHAN Motors PVT LTD service is very very worst.
                                  2. Every service they have done just water service and oil cleaning. Many times I was fight with the dealer MD also. No result.

Hero Honda Delaer Suguna, Coimbatorevery worst in providing bike and customer dealing

My bank loan for bike was sanctioned and coming month i was going to pay the First EMI but still i didnt get the bike from that dealer and they are saying that pay first EMI and bike will come in 20 days...

Always having a mantra as 20 days.. Whenever we ask for bike saying that bike will come in 20 days..

be careful and pay the amount after seeing and confirming the bike.