Mahindra & Mahindra Logo

Mahindra & Mahindra

Having problems with Mahindra & Mahindra?

Mahindra & Mahindra Customer Service Contacts

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli
Mumbai
India - 400018

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mahindra & Mahindra Customer Service. Initial Mahindra & Mahindra complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mahindra & Mahindra above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mahindra & Mahindra. Discuss the issues you have had with Mahindra & Mahindra and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mahindra & Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Mahindra & MahindraDefected vehicle sold by company

Mene do mahine pehle new Mahindra xuv500 car purchase ki thi..17.50000 me
Or srfdo mahine me hi gadi k engine me problme arhi hai me five days se work shop
K chakkar laga rha hu or unse request krrha hu..ki mein repair kari hui car nhi chhata mjhe replacment chahiye.meri car mp09wg2937 abhi srf 2000km chali hai lekiin showrom se koi respond nhi milrha sir plz meri help kre or mjhe is problm se bahar nikalne me help kre...
Somya vehicles Pvt Ltd Mahindra showroom

Dec 27, 2020

Mahindra USA — Need hood and front back grill replaced

I am Don Bordner, 588 Starboard Rd. NW, Shallotte, NC, 28470, [protected]@atmc.net, [protected]. I purchased...

Dec 15, 2020

Mahindra & Mahindra — Unprofessional attitude and delay in service

I had visited Automotive Mahindra Service centre at Jeedimetla, Secunderabad, for getting a spare key...

Sep 22, 2020

Mahindra & Mahindra — One of the worst service provided by mahindra showroom regarding delivery of vehicle

To Mr. Srivastava anshuman Manager, Shiv Autowings Mahendra, M.D. Babar Business Centre, MIDC, Bhosari...

Sep 05, 2020

Mahindra & Mahindra — Mahindra xuv 300 w8

Hi I am Deepak Sharma, yesterday I have purchased XUV 300 w8 from Mahindra Showroom, while delivering the car...

Mahindra & Mahindra1526 sway bars

I purchased my tractor in January of 2019. Shortly after the purchase one of the sway bars broke. Upon reading up on if this was a common thing, I learned that it was and the dealership replaced part of the broken bar. Last weekend while using the bushog, both sway bars broke causing my both lift arms to bend, bent the wheel on the bushog as well as the shaft. I brought the problem to my dealers attention today and got a short "they will not warranty the parts" response. Ideally I would like to have all those damaged parts replaced but my main concern is that by replacing the sway bars with OEM materials that have already failed twice, why doesn't Mahindra address the inferior metals used in that part. I will have a large bill for replacement parts and not comfortable with purchasing Mahindra parts.

Jan 22, 2020

Mahindra & Mahindra — tractor

Bought mahindra 2545 shuttle shift tractor. Paid cash at time of purchase. Not 1 year old. Has 40 hours on...

Mahindra mahindra nelspruit which refuses to refund me after miosa ruled in my favour.

On Oct. 19, 2016, a Peugot 308 (DVP 878 MP) was taken to Mahindra as it was losing power. From that day, we went back and forth as false mis-representations of what the car problem was kept on shifting from impure oil, a fuel pump, a spark plug, the turbo. Aquotation was given and paid for each time resulting in them overcharging me. Oct 4, 2017 we approached MIOSA: Case No. 341 849 which directed us to the NCC Case N. 12/1/1/10-17/03959. The problem worsened that the car had a breakdown on the road in Feb.22, 2017 and had to be towed to Mahindra. A buyer finally bought it in April 26, 2018 at Mahindra where we left it. As the case remained unresolved, MIOSA re-opened the case and ruled in my favour in October 26, 2018 and I desperately need Mahindra to refund me according to MIOSA judgement. Mahindra won't acknowledge or respond to my correspondence, even NCC or MIOSA.

Mahindra & Mahindraservice person try to cheat me

My mahindra thar give to accidents repair. They committed to replace my vehicle bonnet but they replaced a defective bonnet. I was noticed after two days. Then I informed to service center. They agreed to change the part and give appointment to specific repeat jobs. The hold my vehicle more than 3 week. Today I visited to pothens mahindra service center the are try to convince they changed my jeep bonnet with brand new one. But I had some identification mark on my vehicle old bonnet. I hiddenly placed one sticker on that bonnet. While I inspect the new bonnet ( which service person claim that is new) I saw that sticker on that. This type of thieves are in mahindra. I frankly tell this is not business this is robbery.

Nov 02, 2019

Mahindra & Mahindra — old car sold to me as new

This is to bring your attention regarding my new Mahindra TUV T10, which was sold to me on 31-Oct-2019 by...

Mahindra & Mahindraservice center

i have mahindra xuv 500 i am leaving at nerul navi mumbai is femous and big devoloped city in asia and there are most of car compenies service center are available even imported car service center is there in our navi mumbai i.e marcedez, audi, bmw ete i am too surprise that mahindra is a femous and big internation company cant provide one service center in navi mumbai it is too much that means mahindra dont give any value for navi mumbai customer so i request to all navi mumbai customer dont buy new car from mahindra

Sep 20, 2019

Mahindra — overcharging complaint on car repairs against mahindra nelspruit

In October 19, 2016, I took a Peugot - Reg No:DVP 878 MP to Mahindra Nelspruit, Dealer Principle: Cas Kolbe;...

Jul 07, 2019

Mahindra & Mahindra — incorrect parts installed

Hello, I have a mahindra scorpio s4+. My light switch stopped working, so they replaced my light switch in...

Mahindra Truck and Bus Divisionbank employee asked and received my netbanking customer id

Today, I went to deposit my cheque in hdfc akurdi branch - pune city. After depositing my cheque, bank employee asked my customer id for netbanking and my full name. After that he asked me to install the payzapp app with his referral code and pushed me to recharge my own number. I have been misguided. Also now I have fear because I have revealed my user id, mobile number and my full name. Please ensure what happened to me. Why he asked my customer id?

Mahindra Lifespace Developersrestrictive trade practice.

I browsed through Mahindra life space website and registered my contact Number for any possible flats availability in Mahindra World city in flexi Homes. Few days later I had a call from one Mr Shakthi kumaran and told me there are available flats in the Mahindra world city Aqua Lily. I met him and he showed me the apartments and the pricing. After two three meetings we decided the property could be affordable and decided to buy one.
              I had clearly told him that I could only contribute 10% of the property cost and balance 90% funding from my bankers M/s IDBI Bank. He had agreed and we were negotiating on pricing where I could get still a better price. He (Shakthi Kumaran) told me his boss Mr. Guna could take a decision on pricing and sought an appointment to meet me at my residence. After few days on 19/3/2019 Both Mr Guna and Shakthi came to my residence and explaining about the project and its costing etc.,
              When talked again about the price factor, Mr Guna immediately told me to give him 15 minutes that he would discuss with his Business Head and after 10 minutes of he came up with some reduction in the price and we agreed to go ahead. They wanted a 10% payment and the prices are likely getting increased from 1/4/2018. I told him that paying 10% was not an issue and gave him a cheque for 2.7 lakhs but he also wanted to sign an application. I told them that it was not good and auspicious day the same could be signed on some other day. But they insisted without application their company will not take the sale count, also this application was only for information for creating a data base and file no. Also that was March month and their target could be increased as year-end closes on 31/3/2018. Believing their words on merit even though we were not prepared for signing, I and my spouse signed the application form which contained about 6 to 7 pages and handed over the application and cheque.
              In the mean time I had worked out my loan eligibility papers with IDBI bank and got clearance for balance 90%. But there was no further progress on this and when I enquired with banker I was told few of the documents were to be provided from builder side was not provided yet. I just reminded the builder on that and kept waiting for their reply. More than a month had passed there was no progress from builder nor provided adequate documents for IDBI and validity of sanction letter was coming for expiry. During May-2018 things started souring as my chances of buying the apartment became grim due to sudden financial problems I encountered. I decided to cancel the booking on 24/5/2019 and gave a writing letter stating the reasons for cancellation. First met Ms Geetha responded saying that she would put my case on genuine reasons and give a feedback and no response for two three weeks. After persistent follow up they gave an appointment to meet one Ms Anusha I had taken her through all back ground of what had happened.
              Now the CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) Ms Rajee Nair and her team members (Ms Geetha and Ms Anusha) said that as per RERA act the 10 % was supposed to be forfeited and there is no refund in spite of my information them on my loss of job as late as second week of July-2018. Such forfeiture clause was never discussed at any point of time with me by sales team and they hid that information for fearing not getting the order perhaps. Such late reply creates doubt on their integrity since they took long time to come up with this answer since 24th May-2018 when I submitted the cancellation. This, in my view amounts to Restrictive Trade Practice. In other words there is no transparency in the sale process. Now I have become victim of their unethical way of selling the properties and forfeiting money of the customers (Gross violation of transparent sales) who have cancelled the bookings without any prior information on this at the time of booking.

Mahindra tuv 300 t6+ from g3 motors kandivali

Mahindra - G3 Motors — The complaint against mahindra g3 motors kandivali west mumbai. Related papers

1 Review
                Durvesh Koli on Jun 1, 2017
                Submit a Complaint
                I mr durvesh koli the proprietor of nitya tours&travels had purchased the car tuv300 t6+ on t permit from g3 motors kandivali west mumbai. The delivery of the vehicle was given on 11th october 2016 and yet i have not got the or papers from showroom and i am facing a huge loss because i don't have appropriate papers along with me. So on 23 may 2017 i have left my car to the same showroom has the coprate corner manager mr ambuj maura told me it will take more 2 days n today is the 4th day so this mail is to inform you that i don't need my car because i have faced a lots of loss in it so please do the needful
                I have not faith left on g3 motors employees so please help me out of it. I m helpless because nobody is bothered to help me... Such a bad experience for the first time... I have the only option left through mail if someone can help me out with this... There is no income because of this problem i cannot drive ma car its was useless keeping the car with me so i handed over to the showroom again n its been 4 days they told me they will resolve the problem but yet no response... I hope this mail can help me resolve the problem... Please do the needful... Humble request
                And now when i am complaining for the same 13 months passed car is with showroom no emi are paid from car is in showroom. I receive a notice from mahindra Finance about the payment after 13 months emi is not paid just for the reason they know showroom as done mistake n are neglecting the case. So please help me with the same i am faceing a loss of approx 4lacs so plz help me out.

tuv 300 t6+ from g3 motors kandivali

Mahindra Heidelberg — customer services

I bought a XUV 500 from Mahindra Heidelberg on the 18th May 2018. We got at the branch after a 2 hour drive...

Mahindra Rustenburg — bearing nokke

my mahindra did not have the right dipstick for my oil level, i booard one by mahindra in rustenburg the...

Rustenburg

Mahindra & MahindraAccount transaction

Sir,

I am Vijayakumar held a company account with you and my account No is [protected] and I got transferred an amount of Rs 18812 on 24th Mar . till the time I am not received any message whether the amount got deducted from my account or not. i try to contact the customer care but there is not proper way for the same too. it is very difficult to get the customer care too. Kindly look into and revert back. My ph no [protected]

Regards

vijayakumar

• Pe
                      Pedro Gonzalez Mar 27, 2017

Good morning, we are an air conditioning contractor company in the state of florida, licensed and insured, and we want to provide our service in central air, when your homes polishes present problems of flooding due to water problems, we have the equipment Drying and cleaning, we eliminate bacteria and mold on the walls, air ducts and in the unit inside the air conditioning, we eliminate the bad odors that produce these damages, and we provide an efficient and quality work, my name is Peter G. Moran, my phone number is [protected], moranair @ gmail.com, thank you very much.

Mahindra & Mahindra — Scorpio service centre

Sir/Madam, I am using Mahindra Scorpio for the last 8 years. Now I am Having Mhawh scorpio which is my...