Having problems with Honda Motor?

1800 999 1009 (USA and Canada)
1888 946 6329 (Canada)
1800 804 954 (Australia)
8800 555 7711 (Russia)
1800 368 8500 (Mexico)
+81 334 231 111 (Head Office, Japan)
+64 800 246 632 (New Zealand)
+44 845 200 8000 (United Kingdom)
+43 22 366 900 (Austria)
+32 26 201 000 (Belgium)
+45 76 305 530 (Denmark)
+49 69 830 060 (Germany)
+353 14 381 900 (Ireland)
+31 207 070 000 (Netherlands)
+351 808 918 281 (Portugal)
+966 122 638 200 (Saudi Arabia)
+82 803 600 505 (South Korea)
+65 63 399 002 (Singapore)
2-1-1, Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku

India
409, Tower B, DLF Commercial Complex,nJasola, New Delhi-110025

Singapore
370 Ubi Road 3 (Level 2), Singapore 408651

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Honda Motor.

Complaints & Reviews

Hero Honda Hunkservice unsatisfactory and charging more labour charges then the spare parts of it

As i have given my Hero Honda Hunk for servicing in the ulhasnagar banch near vithalwadi station mumbai-421003 .As they have waited me for one hour, when i have gone to take the bike from servicing and they told me that the bike is not ready due to the engine screws were loose and i have also told them to change the accelerate wire so on then they told that the accelerate wire is not available but i have told them to call me if the wire is not available but then also they have not called on for that.Finally they have also charged me more for their labour charges .So please after this matter urgently and reply me about it

Chapman Hondasells lemons

I bought my used car at Chapman Honda in early May 2009. Within 10 days I had the car back at the dealership as it was leaking coolant. I subsequently returned the car to the dealer 3 more times in the first month to have this same issue taken care of. I also did not receive a license plate for the car until July of 2009 and then it was only good through December of 2009. In November of 2009 vehicle was running rough and then broke down completely. Had the vehicle towed to Pep Boys where it is discovered that the coolant leak cannot be repaired but that the engine needs to be replaced due to the location and nature of leak. Chapman Honda sold me a vehicle knowing that the coolant leak could not be fixed and that the engine would need replacement. Even if they did not know at time of sale once it had been seen in there service department they should have been able to diagnose the problem CORRECTLY! Chapman did nothing to assist me with the problem once they determined they had "fixed" it and I received no response when I contacted them after replacing my engine. I will never shop with Chapman again and would suggest that no one else do so!

Honda Yes Promo Award Programmescam!

Honda Yes Promo Award Programme

Promo Co-ordinator
      Honda Motor Company

Hero Honda Karizma Zmrowners manual delay

Respected sir,
        I am talking from trivandrum kerala. I purchased a karizma zmr white bearing chassis number: mblmc38ecaga00937 and engine number: mc38ebaga00923 on 19 th february, 2010. I have not received my service book / owners manual till date. The dealers (Cheran automobiles trivandrum) are claiming that they have a shortage of service book / owners manual, because of this i am not able to know my service kilometers, i am not able to change ma service station. Most importantly i haven t read the owners manual and i am not able to clear any doubts regarding my zmr
        I have completed 7456 kilometers that is till 4 th service, some times the service kilometers may exceed as i don't have my service book / owners manual to refer. I have to show invoice and purchase papers to get my zmr serviced, and it is a difficult job to carry all that always, and it means a day off for me if i have to get my zmr serviced
        It is about nine months and its become my routine to go to the dealers pleading for the service book / owners manual, still utter negligence from their part. So please help me and my zmr in this situation, reply is expected by this humble hero honda customer as soon as possible.
        Thanking you,

Trivandrum - 695018
        Ph [protected], [protected]
        Fax [protected]

Cardinal Hondadeposit not refunded

This dealership is keeping a $500 deposit required by them in order to find a 2010 model that was not on their lot. When they couldn't find the car, they claim that they brought in a 2011 model for my son and will not refund his deposit. They have nothing in writing saying that we wanted this model. Claim it was all verbal. Bad business. I would not recommend them to anyone.

• Ci
              CirL85 Jan 28, 2010

I have purchased three vehicles from this company in five years. Not to mention the 5 + referrals I sent them. The DVD Nav System broke in my Accord and they will not fix it unless I pay $98 for them to investigate the problem. I know what the problem is, the dvd is not being read by the drive. I told them. To them it does not matter as my business does not appear to be that important to them.

• Fa
              factual Oct 19, 2010

do you have proof of deposit say on a debit card or credit card?? if so claim it as stolen for reason of services not rendered. although verbal in some states carries just as good as written.. take the car and never return there again. EVEN FOR WARRANTY WORK... nothing makes a dealer more upset than loosing out on warranty billing since they can inflate the bill by as much as 200%

Honda Shinebore and piston

I already complained so for you have not replied to me. without piston bore i am in difficult to run the shine in bhubnaeswar orissa. if you donot take care the matter will come to meedia.

prasadh from orissa owner of shine

• Ud
                udaysingh03 Sep 13, 2011

NONDA IS CHOR COMPANY ... YOU CANT DO ANYTHING...

• Ms
                M Srinivasulu Reddy May 23, 2014

Honda bike is good, but due to lac of well trained sincere mechanical staff .
                Vehicle damaging with in two years.The most common problem chainspocket, clutch plates are very big difficulty in Honda shine.
                Just I kept my vehicle for crank and bore. Quality petrol also the main reason for early deffect.Who will take action against all these & how consumer saved. Manfactures are lucky they will sell more vehicles they will reach their target.

C O N S U M E R...

Honda CB Twisterdefected bike, all part are changable

I have purchase the honda cb twister bike in "atul cars" dealer in aurangabad in date 24 may 2010 .
              after 15 days the problem in my bike that is in backside of bike the sound are required.
              i can see the this problem to my dealer.
              showroom engineer are test drive my bike and says sound are required in backside.. but he can
              not solve my problem.. he can advice me to when the company engineer have come here i can call you
              but one month my problem is not solve then i can complete the company to send the mail in consumer complent
              department to our company.. then after two month he can solve my problem. then after two days anothr problem is required i.e engine problem
              smoke required to my bike .. the showroom can change the carborater to my bike at a time the shorooom authorised dealer
              speak me to very rudely.
              then another problem are required in my bike that is self start problem. i can see this problem to the atul cars engineer. he can can says to charge your battery.
              ok i says "charge my battery here but he can says no battery charge here .. you can charge your battery another dealer or local guarrage". i can charge my battery another
              workshop but problem is sam. then after two days i can goes to dealer and meet to the owner of the atul cars her name is atul "pandey". but he can not talks to me very
              very well. he can talk to me very rudely..
              then he can says i can change the your battery..
              but my problem is that i am not satisfy to each time he have to change the part ..
              in each after 10 days i have my bike problem. i am not satisfy your service .. i want request to the honda company please
              be careful read my complent else i can goes to the consumer court and case on your company and authoresed dealer.
              authoresd dealer can purchse the defected bike to me..
              or in atul cars all bikes part are changable.
              or her service is very poor. he can't speak politly to the customer. i understand the honda company is very populer but
              at this condition i am not satisfy your dealers service to customer..
              I am requested to you please i do not want to your honda company bike..

my honda bike information-: HONDA CB TWISTER
              Frame no-: ME4JC47 (2CA8013516)
              Engine no-: JC47E (0017194)
              ( MH 20 BS 2561 ).

• Ho
                  honda twister complaint Sep 24, 2010

Hai, i m owing a cb twister. When i go to purchase the bike the dealer said 53500 on road cost of bike. But when i calculate the cost of insurance and registration the cost come 51500. So please take the serious decision.

• Su
                  surender singh rana Nov 08, 2010

After 1 month of purchasing of this byke engine oil leakage all aground the engine

surender
                  [protected]

• Su
                  sunder puri Sep 07, 2011

problem in gear box from date of purchase 12.10.2011

Hero Honda Passion Pro — rear wheel wobbling

I HAVE PURCHASED A BIKE PASSION PRO FROM HERO HONDA DELAER NAME TAIYAB MOTORS UDAIPUR ROAD, CITY BANSWARA ON...

Hero Honda, Zmrelectrical problem

Suddenly my bike(uk08r 1155) stop on road, there was no current supply.
                I called a mechenic at 9.30am, but still no service provided now it is 01.12pm.
                Do the recovery ASAP.

Thanks
                Sandeep Sharma

Hero Honda Passion Prono spare parts available

i had purchased new blue colour hero honda passion pro for 52, 000 thousand on 08/09/2010 and the problem is front dom means wizer... on 11/09/2010 the wizer colour is changing into white i went to service center on 13/09/2010 and they said service manager went for meeting come after two days.. again i went on 18/09/2010 but the service manager is went out side of the office.. i asked to change the wizer.. they said they are not having stock.. they said to come on 20/09/2010 again i went on 20/09/2010... the service manger is available he said we are not having stock for the new models... he told come after 10 days. i went 30/09/2010.. but the service is answer is same .. not having stock... why the hero honda guys sales the bikes with out having such kind of stock's

shaik mahmood gouse
                  ongole, prakasam district,
                  andhra pradesh, 523001,
                  cell no [protected]

• Pr
                      prajapati Jan 21, 2011

hi
                      i purchase passion pro bike but not available kawal.
                      plz send kathmanu dealer
                      my contact [protected]@yahoo.com
                      cell no-0977-[protected]
                      by

• Am
                      amol wanja Apr 18, 2011

from last 4-5 month, I am requesting for lock set but its not avaible at all hero honda service center in puna.
                      plz dont buy passion pro, it not worth for service as well as money.

Hero Honda (Shubhyan Motors Pvt Ltd In Hadapsar)poor service by dealers spoiling the brand name.

5 months back I purchased CBZ Extrene from Shubhyan Motors Pvt Ltd in Hadapsar. However after 3 months there was some problem with the engine. 3 times I left my Bike in the showroom for maintenance but problem remains the same. The Forth time when I left my bike with Shubhyan Motors, they didn't even informed me that how long it will take & continuously for 4 days I had to go to that showroom to to check if the engine was repaired or not. After 5 days I got the bike however when I drove it for 8-10 Kms again there was the same problem. This is the worst service that I have ever seen in my life. By this they are spoiling the Brand name of Hero Honda.
                    Just because of this I would always advice my friends & near ones not to go for any Hero Honda Bikes as their Authorized Dealers are providing the worst service.
                    Since I have spent my hard earned money on my bike so I will definitely file a case in consumer court against Hero Honda, Shubhyan Motors Pvt Ltd in Hadapsar. And by this at least everyone will come to about Unauthorized things done by Authorized Dealers.

• Pa
                        parrylok Jan 10, 2011

I agree to you buddy, I bought AMBITION in 2003, during the delivery they said they did not have the servicing book with them and would be available after a week. Alas I got it after two week in a very bad condition. The book was registered on someone else's name and they had erazed it using a white marker and had my bike's information on it. It was my first bike and it came in my life with a bad experience. Looking at the maintainance done I feel like the maintenance department is also not experienced enough to do the servicing. All together I have a very bad exp with SUBHYAN MOTORS, HADAPSAR

• Hj
                        hjgthg Dec 04, 2011

maa ki chut tumhari shubhyan manger ki maa ki chut

• Sh
                        shreyash Oct 01, 2014

They do false commiments which is very regretful and highly unprofessional. With extreme disappointment and displeasure I have come to conclusion that never by a Hero vehicles because the Company does not cross check upon dealers services. I have incurred similar problem and still suffering. People working in showroom are also unprofessional especially thethe Manager.

• Vv
                        VVR Apr 24, 2015

I bought a splenor I smart from this show room. The design of the engine has a problem. The heat of the engine coming out iss directly goes on left leg. There is big gap between two parts. When I told this to dealder shop they said this is the engine design. We can not drive bike in summer. Also this bike doesn't run above 45km speed. Above 50 speed it is running like it is in 1st gear.
                        Overall not happy with newi smart bike...average is 65km only.

I willnot suggest it to any of my friend and family members.

• Pa
                        PacificJ Aug 27, 2015

Service centre is pathetic of Shubyan Motors Hadapsar, Pune solapur road PUNE!!!
                        they are asking too change OIL here only though it is changed week before only.
                        STAFF is mis behaving as Asked not to change the Oil.
                        Staff person was not happy when I refused to polish my bike.
                        They are also charging high for OIL as comapre to market price

Hero Hondapoor service, low quality product

I am Parveen from Chandigarh, purchased Karizma Yellow color bike after 6 months my bike front mud guard cracked and than slowly started breaking all plastic parts and joint area. within a 2 years almost all plastic parts cracked and i have complaints about this to Chandigarh Showroom (Karishma Auto ) and also complaint about this to Hero Honda co. in Delhi. But no service provided by company even i don't receive any single call from co. i have spend 80, 000 for Hero Honda bike and its was my big mistake. Hero Honda is started making less quality bikes and no customer service.

• Ra
                          rajkumar80817 Aug 09, 2011

I am Rajkumar. i bought a new karizma zmr bike and i gave for first service but after the service self start is not working properly and air is frequently leaking from the front wheel and if asked about they are saying that it will take 15 days to rectify your problem. what will i do without bike???
                          Rajkumar :
                          ph - [protected]
                          serviced at:

Vishnu motors
                          alandur
                          chennai.

Hondabad & condescending attitude towards indian client

The service received from Honda Melrose’s sales manager Cedric Styer was nothing short of rude & arrogant. I was interested in buying a white Type-R. I was told the car was a demo, but found out that the car was pre-owned. We then tried to negotiate the price with Cedric; the manner in which he treated us was very condescending. The attitude we received made us very upset. He does not seem to understand the meaning of customer service, how he became a sales manager, is beyond me. But, then in saying that, maybe he just treats indian customers in that way. I was NOT just enquiring about the car, I wanted to buy the car immediately. I had finance & a cash deposit. But Cedric made me look like I was STUPID, which makes me totally upset. Even if we could not negotiate a good price for the TypeR, I would expect a sales manager to give me other options instead of being rude & talking to us like we don't know anything. Just because he is white & I'm INDIAN, I DON'T need to be treated in that manner. What I found out about the white TypeR, is that the clutch as well as tyres have been changed, although this car has ONLY 18000kms on the clock. Knowing this info, is this car worth BUYING???

Hondahonda refuse to replace breaks

When I purchased my 2007 Honda CIvic 1.8 EXI 2nd Hand from Honda Northcliff, it was categorically stated that the brakes would be changed to new brakes. I bought the car 19th of August 2009.

Roughly 2 months later, I took the car for a service to Honda Midrand, and they told me the break pads were all worn and needed to be replaced.

Obviously the brakes were not replaced when I purchased the vehicle, as confirmed by Honda Northcliff. I went to Honda Northcliff on Sunday 18th October, and the salesman there said I should come to service at 7 on monday and they would sort it out for me.

I took my car there today at 7, and had to wait till 8 before anyone with authority came. At that stage they took me to work, and then I was phoned, with Collin the manager there saying they cannot replace my breaks because the car has done 12000kms since purchase. The MAIN POINT IS THAT THE BREAKS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BRAND NEW FROM PURCHASE!!! Brakes do not only last 12000KMS!! 2 Months!!! Eugene, the original dealer who dealt with me no longer works there either

They are sitting with my car and not doing anything, even tough they were meant to change my breaks from purchase!

Honda Motor Co.severe clear coat flaking

Contacted Honda Customer Service first by mail to complain about the lost of resale value we are experiencing with our Honda Accord 2001 (Green G87P) due to Honda's manufacturing defect with the clear coating severely flaking after less than 10 years. Also sent pictures to show the extend of the damage. Received letter to call them. After numerous call attempts and voice messages we finally got to speak with "Caroline" who apologized on behalf of Honda but refused to compensate us for the cost of repairs (estimated at between $2300 and $2500) invoking warranty. The car is an embarrassment to drive on the roads but looks like Honda decided not to stand behind their product and look the other way. Customer satisfaction? Not one of Honda's priorities looks like.

We are in the process of gathering more proof from other Honda owners having similar issues with the clear coating flaking and sue Honda to stop selling defective products in US. We were considering an Odyssey but not anymore, they do not deserve our business.

Honda, Accord 2001 Ex V6honda 2001 accord, severe clear coat flaking

Contacted Honda Customer Service first by mail to complain about the lost of resale value we are experiencing with our Honda Accord 2001 (Green G87P) due to Honda's manufacturing defect with the clear coating severely flaking after less than 10 years. Also sent pictures to show the extent of the damage. Received letter to call them. After numerous call attempts and voice messages we finally got to speak with "Caroline" who apologized on behalf of Honda but refused to compensate us for the cost of repairs (estimated at between $2300 and $2500) invoking warranty. The car is an embarrassment to drive on the roads but looks like Honda decided not to stand behind their product and look the other way. Customer satisfaction? Not one of Honda's priorities.

Honda Aviatorbad customer service

i myself muhammad sadiq, went for a first service of my new honda aviator at ratan honda, pratap pura xing, sai ka takiya, agra (u.p). he didnt washed my scooter n dosnt serviced me prooerly, n when i complained him that its handle is not working properly and its not free as it should be. it get jamed while driving, he replied that it new whicle thats why its little bit tight it will get free day by day as it will be used. he charged me Rs. 330. and didnt gave me any bill of that ammount, and when i asked for a bill he gave me on a simple paper.
                                accordin to me ratan honda is not fit for honda franchiesy. pls send some people or a genuine person for inspection and u will come to know bout the reality.
                                my mobile no is [protected].

Honda Scooter Shi150, 2010faulty fuse

My Honda scooter, SHi150 2010, would not start after charging the battery. i hope, i will get a good response from "Battencourt" Honda after this complaint.

Hero Honda Pleasurecomplaint with petrol tank

I purchased a hero honda pleasure on 14.8.10 with engine no.JF16EBAGG23790, Chassis no.MBLJF16EEAGG03424, order reference no.1084. I had purchased this for my wife who is working in a remote hilly area.I took the vehicle to her place after filling the petrol tank.but the petrol tank became empty hardly after 80 kilometers.i gave the vehicle to the nearby hero honda service centre.they took nearly a week to service it.but still the complaint was not rectified.im put to extreme hardship due to this.im not a well settled person.i bought this vehicle after taking loan.the hero honda ms &s motors employees also behaveds very rude to me.i need an immidiete remedy.failing which i will be forced to take legal actions against you.please consider this as my notice.if there is reply from you within 2 days immidiete action would be taken through consumer court.

Hero Honda Cd Deluxebreaked chain in just 2 moths

Dear Hero Honda Team,
                                      I brought Hero Honda CD Deluxe in Self Start on 28.06.2010 its DL9SW7592, on yesterday morning when i went to office from nangloi to nehru place that time middle on way my bike chain suddenly broke on speed of between 50 to 60. That was good no incidence happened because i controlled the bike but when went to service center of authorized by Hero Honda, they said no warranty of this part you have to pay for this and all chain set will be changed and also chain cover. i would ask to you when i had purchased bike that time i should check the all part and component of bike its chain is OK or not engine is OK or not, I am not automobile engineer and i haven't lots of time to spend for this. So I request to you just guide or give solution what should i do. I should have to pay or not. I would Say in just two months ago if bike is creating this kind of problem then a economic class customer or me, how can afford with this Hero Honda Product. if will received hope less response then i will never buy Hero Honda Product and also guide to others not to be purchase your product. You can give response me on [protected]@indiatimes.com.

• Ra
                                          rahul555 Mar 11, 2012

my bike's service is not properly. this is starting problem and this is not driving correct.and they did not give good service and they take money for oil change but they did not change the oil n they transfer the oil from 1 bike 2 another.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me.