HDFC Bank Ltdreleaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary

Dear sir,

i barjesh sharma my employee code is(57041).i m working with hdfc bank ltd last 2 years as relationship officer in working capital department after 1 year department shift bme working capital to retail agri now my designation is rural development officer in samana branch.recently i resign my job some resons.my complaints is i ll hand over my resignation to my department cluster head on 29/12/09.but still i have no receiving in my resignation letter and nobody give me possitive response to further process.kindly provide me information what is the process of releaving and full and final settlement of provident fund amount and my pending 29 days salary.this is humble request to u kindly provide me information as soon as possible if any querry than call me.

Barjesh sharma
+[protected]

Rakshit Jun 21, 2010

Dear Sir/Mam,

To,
    HR Manager,
    HDFC BANK LTD.
    I have tender my resignation letter for better Career Prospects. During the service, I got beneficial support from colleagues, seniors and others in the organization. I due respect the fruitful relations I enjoyed with this esteemed organization. The memories of my tenure with this organization will be treasured forever.
    I have given my resignation letter on 7th march 2009, after the working hours. Please clear all my dues i.e Full and Final settlement and issue me all the necessary certificates for my career.
    But till date my F /F & PF amount dues is not clear. I have already submitted PF form on 20th Jan 2010.I am again sending my details for your ready references.
    Name: - Rakshit Mahajan
    Designation: CSE Coex.
    Employee code:- CR 14957
    Location:-Sanjay Place Branch, Agra
    Joining Date:-18/09/08
    Releving Date:-28/002/09.
    I therefore request you to send me status.
    Waiting for your favorable reply.
    This is for your information and necessary action please.

Rakshit Mahajan
    Email id- [email protected]

• Ar
    arun pratap singh Mar 28, 2011

Respected sir

i am arun pratap singh i was appoint as a team leader in hdfc bank for new friends colony branch Delhi in casa .my sales manager was mr. narendra singh .i was appoint in 7th december 2010 .my issue is this my rumenaretion is not getting .when i asked the about my salary sales manager is not givin me a satisfactary answer so my thumble request to you please clear my salary cheqe.

arun pratap singh
    cse code- CA28686
    P.NO -9311677462
    SALES MANAGER - MR. NARENDRA SINGH

• Za
    zameer shaikh Apr 04, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I Zameer Shaikh worked as CSE(Emp.Code:55112) in HDFC Bank Ltd.Bhiwandi Branch.I submitted my resignation on date 27th July, 2008 to the Sales Manager Mr. Santush Sharma and it accepted as per my request last date of my releaving the company is 26th July, 2008. I hereby handover all my company properties and charge to my senior Mr. Santush Sharma.
    It was a great Experiance working with HDFC Bank Ltd. I am thankfull to all my seniors, coleague and staff for giving support.But I am not recieved my F&F Settlement and PF payment till date .So, I request you to settle my dues at the earliest .
    Emp.Code:55112

H.R Dept. Block No. 8, Ground Floor
    Ambika Mills Compound Senapati Bapat Marg,
    Lower Parel, Mumbai- 400013

Dear Sir/ Madam

Sub: To relies my tow month salary and full and final settlement.

I am suresh n chaudhary employee code CS40989 was an employee in Divyadarsan apprt Branch adajan surat

as a Contract Sales Executive
    i resign my job some resons.my complaints is i ll hand over my resignation to my sales manager on 08/11/011.but nobody give response to time of process. releaving and full and final settlement of provident fund amount and my pending salary.this is humble request to u kindly provide me information as soon as possible if any querry than call me.9979680203

Sir, I Have not received my releaving latter from my Sales manager Mr.sunil kesvani
    after 2 &3 month

but I have Still not Able to get my Salary for the period of above Mentioned date that is

to after august2011.

Sir, My Basic Salary Was Rs-6500 & Rs-2500 a Conveyance Allowance and Total of Rs-9000/- per
    month. And my salary A/C 16841040000287

sir, i am living in rented house, i have many liabilities, sir end of the month my sales
    i am married person. Please understand my problem. i am very worried about that.

it would be very difficult for me to manage my family expansive

now i am requesting you to release my tow month salary and remaining amount of provident fund.

Please Please Please do the needful as soon as possible.

sureshchaudhary
    Contract Sales Executive
    Employee code Cs40989
    Branch Code 1702
    Mob. 9979680203

Ravi khandelwal Jun 08, 2012

SIR,
    my name is Ravi khandelwal form Kankurgahi branch HDFC BANK my employed code CR24105 date of joying 31 jan 2011 rejoining date 21 feb 2012 plz request my pf amount credit my salary account no 04601040000746, and still I have not received any sattlement amount so plz credit my settlement amount in my salary ac as mention above as soon as possible .

RAVI KHANDELWAL.
    MOB-9883521293
    KANKURGACHI (W.B)

kolkata

• So
    SOUVICK DAS Dec 13, 2012

Respected Sir/ Madam

I, Souvick Das worked with HDFC Bank, Behala Manton Branch from 16.10.2009 to 30.10.210 as a Branch CSE. My employee code is CS29573. I have not recieved my PF, Relieving letter and Final Settlement. My supervisor name is Suvankar Chakraborty (S6785). I have already applied for my PF and final Settlement but didn't get any response. So kindly look in this matter and do the needful as I need this amount due to some urgency. Thanking you in anticipation.

Souvick Das
    CS29573

manish parihar Mar 28, 2013

Dear Sir,

I Manish Parihar worked as CSE(Emp.Code:29151) in HDFC Bank Ltd.Gwalior Branch. I submitted my resignation on date 18th march, 2013 to the Sales Manager Mr. Sailendra chauhan and it accepted as per my request last date of my releaving the company is 18th february, 2013. I hereby handover all my company properties and charge to my senior Mr. Sailendra chauhan.
    Emp.Code:29151
    DOJ:15th January, 2013.
    DOR:18th February, 2013

Thnks & Rgrds,
    Manish parihar(9713282089)
    E-mail:[email protected]

• Na
    Navdeep sidana Apr 29, 2013

i was a coex in hdfc bank. my employee code was 91701. I have no get my provident fund. give me that

• Na
    NASARA REDDY BODDAPATI May 03, 2013

MY NAME IS NASARA REDDY, I WAS A CO-EX IN HDFC BANK AT MACHERLA BRANCH AP. MY EMPLOYEE CODE WAS 84130, I HAVE NOT RESIVED salary slip and provident fund. PLC GIVE ME THAT.

• Pi
    Piyush Sahni Aug 10, 2013

Respect Sir,
    with due respect. I am Piyush Sahni. i was working as CONTRACT SALES EXECUTIVE in Bareilly Branch (0860) U.P. from 09-11-12 to 31-03-13. my employee code was 104535 & my salary a/c is 08601040000765. this is my query that till yet i do not receive my provident fund. i request my team manager & branch manager many times, last they provided me paper, i had send them to their given place but yet i have not received any processing report of it till date. Today 10.08.2013 i went to branch again branch manager and my mentor had been transferred to other place. i requested the branch manager to help on the concern matter. he provided me the papers again which i had already sent to Mumbai I Pad office earlier. now i am requesting you to release provident fund as soon as possible in my salary a/c.
    An early action in this regard will highly be appreciated.

Withregards
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Rajinder singh loharia May 15, 2015

Dear sir,

I was working with HDFC BANK LTD (0283) as coex under CSRM, My Employee code was 103488, I have resigned from the job on 27-02-2014 ( 05/010/2012 to 27/02/2014 ) . I have not received the my provident fund, which deducted of every month with my salary.

I've submitted my whole documentation which is need for disburse the amount of PF, but till today I have not got it.

Kindly confirm the status of my PF as i am in urgent need of money. Do it as soon as possible and needful

Thanks & Regards

Rajinder singh ( 103488 )
    7417391110 (mob)

• Hd
    HDFC Bank_Cares May 17, 2015

Dear Rajinder,

Request you to write at [email protected] along with employee code, concerns and contact details. Kindly mention the ref ID- TTU170515-04 in the subject line. Will check and get back to you.

-Anay
    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

• Ro
    Rohit Khare Jun 29, 2015

Dear sir,

I was working with HDFC BANK LTD (Br. Code-0573) Ghaziabad U.P. as coex for SLI Department, My Employee code was 118844, My mentor was Mr. Mangal Singh (M7418) & C.H. was Mr. Badri nath jyoti (B1016) they are still working there. I have resigned from the job on 20-11-2014 ( 06/12/2013 to 20/12/2014 ) two years are about to passing but till date i did not get my Full & Final .By mistake i have get closed my HDFC Bank salary Account but i have an other bank account of Axis Bank. I have not received the full & final nor my provident fund, which is deducted every month with my salary.
    This is my request you please do needful for the same.

Kindly confirm the status of my full & Final and PF account No. Please do needful

Rohit Khare
    +919412369288

• Hd
    HDFC Bank_Cares Jun 30, 2015

Dear Rohit,

I would request you to email us the above mentioned information & your contact details at [email protected] The concerned team will revert to you on priority.

-Anay
    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices