Having problems with Wells Fargo?

Wells Fargo Customer Service Contacts

1800 869 3557 (Customer Service)
+1 800 378 0575 (Portfolio by Wells Fargo)
+1 800 556 0605 (Express Send Service)
+1 800 626 9430 (Foreign Exchange)
+1 855 872 2932 (Military Banking)
+1 800 642 4720 (Credit Cards Account Management)
+1 925 825 7600 (International Collect Calls)
+1 800 932 6736 (Apply by Phone or Online)
+1 800 967 9521 (Application Status for Visa Credit Cards)
+1 877 514 3717 (Application Status for Propel American Express Cards)
+1 877 517 1358 (Redeem Rewards)
+1 800 869 3557 (Debit Cards)
+1 800 357 6675 (Home Mortgage Account Management)
+1 877 937 9357 (Home Buying and Refinancing)
+1 866 936 7272 (Mortgage Military Customer Service)
+1 866 820 9199 (Home Equity Account Management)
+1 800 289 8004 (Auto Loans)
+1 877 700 9345 (Auto Finance)
+1 800 378 5526 (Student Loans)
+1 877 315 7723 (Student Loan Consolidations)
+1 877 269 6056 (Personal Loans and Lines of Credit)
+1 800 946 2626 (Personal Lines of Credit)
+1 800 728 3123 (401(k) Retirement Plans)
+1 800 222 8222 (Individual Investors)
+1 888 877 9275 (Investment Professionals)
+1 866 765 0778 (Institutional Sales Professionals)
+1 866 281 7436 (Current IRA Customers)
+1 866 243 0931 (New Brokerage Customers)
+1 800 872 3377 (WellsTrade Online Brokerage)
+1 877 493 4727 (New IRAs and Rollovers)
+1 800 352 3705 (Trust and Managed Investments)
+1 888 715 0380 (Wells Fargo Private Bank)
+1 800 956 4442 (Wells Fargo Online)
420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, North Carolina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wells Fargo Customer Service. Initial Wells Fargo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wells Fargo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wells Fargo. Discuss the issues you have had with Wells Fargo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Wells FargoRefi of home mortgage.

We have been customers of Wells Fargo for several years. You hold the mortgage on our home. In Sept., 2020 we requested a refinance for a much lower rate. As of this date Jan.23, 2021, we are still waiting.(5 months). The list of holdups (or excuses)is very long. It starts with we were mistakenly cancelled. From then on it has been one thing at a time after another. The latest is blaming BB&T(Truist) for a wrong number on a subordination request. We complain up and down the line of management. There is a flurry of activity, then silence. Bottom line, we still are waiting. We are senior citizens and every dollar is very important. I write this in desperation. I am sure there will be a flurry of activity-finger pointing-but nothing finalized. We are still paying the higher rates. We are very disappointed in the lack of service. FYI our children went to competitors and completed the process in about 30 days.
Ronald L. Downing
6604 Cove Point Drive
Wilmington, NC 28409

• Updated by waterbucket · Jan 23, 2021

I already did

• Updated by waterbucket · Jan 23, 2021

what a lengthy task.

Wells FargoDeposit Hold outside of Policy failed to notify upon deposit

I have multiple accounts with Wells Fargo Bank. I made a mobile deposit into the wrong account. The email sent said the check will be available the next day. Later on I noticed the check wasn't pending and I discovered that it was deposited into my daughter's minor account which may. I contacted Wells Fargo before the end of the day to let them know and see if they can change it. They told me they couldn't change it and I will have to see if it returns. They failed to notify me on the call they were putting a hold on it. The check was paid two days after. They have a 10 day hold on the check and their online policy says up to 7 days. I offered to have them call and verify the check has been paid but they refused to call. I now want to be refunded the cost of delay since their hold has cost us interest and delays in payments. I have been on vacation and not in town to collect and deposit other checks to cover their delay in releasing funds which has cost me even more because it has forced me to use credit cards. Wells Fargo has inconsistent deposit procedures that doesn't align with their policy. Deposit delays hurts the customer and benefits the banks cash reserves at the cost of my pocketbook.

Wells FargoNSF Fees

To Whom it May Concern:

My husband is a United States ARMY Veteran and is disabled 100%. As he can no longer be employed and is dependent upon me for his care, the only income we receive for our family is from his disability benefits. Living on a fixed income is trying at times, but we still try to make it work. From time to time, our account will be overdrawn, but we are not flippant spenders and spend a majority of his benefits paying for life's necessities such as housing, gas, power, groceries and school supplies for our children, since they are being homeschooled. When I checked our account this morning, I was heartsick at seeing that once again we have been charged excessive NSF charges for some transactions that were made. I pulled up our monthly account statements for the past 12 months and was shocked to see that we have paid 68 NSF charges with a total of $2, 380.00, that is roughly $200 a month that we have not had to pay for groceries for our family because it was taken from our account. We have been loyal customers of yours for many years and would like to continue to be. I am sending this email begging for us to receive our money back to our account. The return of this money, at this point in our lives, would be such a great act of kindness as my husband is so very injured that his quality of life at this point is not very high, as I have to assist him with daily functions such as getting dressed and getting him in and out of the tub.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my email and assist us with our humble request.

Sincerely,

Katiey Swaim

Wells FargoBiWeekly Payments

I am very upset that you don't apply all my payments to my balance. If I make a bi-weekly payment, why isn't that amount applied to my balance? You are still getting your full amount each month. This is fraud. My full payment was received at the first of the month. Then I paid you an additional amount by the 15th that was half my payment. Apply it.

Wells Fargo BankRetarted /racisim customer service

I went in to get a temporary card, after making a deposite, i was told need to make an appointment previous day i got a hold of someone at the desk and she helped me right away, so i figured i will do the same ithe same lady from previously wasnt there, so i approached a new gal, she said she is waiting for her appointment if they dont show in 5 minutes she will help i sat there waiting the woman from behind the counter came out glanced at me so i said yes i am waiting to be helped by that gal, right away she went to her chewing her up for trying to help me, so she come back up and says sorry i wont be able to help you without appointment you have to leave i said why, she says i have to wait another 10 min for my appt i said fine i wait another 10 minutes, then she says i have to go outside and leave i came back saying ok igo outside and wait, i am thinking corona virus, meanwhile i notice a guy being available so i ask him he say the same thing appointment and he has to wait another 10 minutes for his appointment i go outside wiait 10 minutes come back in they are both available when i ask for help again they tell me no. right away i asked for manager from the greeter, the guy tries to block the greeter and wont let her get to the manager i asked her firmly again so she went and got the manager, . ofcoarse the manager took care of me with an apology i said want to file a complaint and she had me believe that a complaint was written up and herself was in the complaint, first thing she askes, how long have you been waiting and do you feel you were discriminated. Honestly that didnt even entered my mind I just thought they were uneducated and retarted. what a day!

Jan 04, 2021

Wells Fargo — Racism

Good morning, I needed to visit a wells Fargo bank in order to grab a temporary card, I was met by a employee...

Wells FargoTitle I haven't received my title

hi my name is stanley edward holand and i have not the coply of my title #R245184 you can contack me #[protected] and address 1205 jeanie ct ftwashing md 20744

Dec 02, 2020

Wells Fargo — Worst customer service

This morning I came to Wells Fargo bank branch at Phoenixville location near to the Redner Market, for...

Wells FargoAuto loan

I have had an auto loan with wells fargo since february 2020, and have paid it on time every month. In april they quit reporting to credit bureaus... The bureaus all say "pay as promised" but there has been no decrease in the amount of debt. Which keeps my score lower. My account number is [protected]. I have filed a complaint with experian, but they came back with the "pay as promised" and when I told them about the balance, they said, "oh, check back in a month" I want to refinance my mortgage while the rates are low, but things like this are keeping me from doing so.

Wells FargoMinimum Payments

11/23/2020 Called to get info on my minimum payment; spoke to Twin, she transferred me to the retail side? Spoke to Tanya and Angel Supervisor. I was told that my minimum pymt can not be changed by WF the Merchant must do that. The solution to my problem was to get a refund of my large pymt and the minimum due last month. This is ludicrous solution. I call the merchant and they informed me that they do not control or know the minimum pymt amount all they do is send in the signed applications.

Nov 09, 2020

Wells Fargo — No service

I'm at my wits end with Wells Fargo Bank on Bridford Parkway, in Greensboro, NC! I called this morning...

Oct 31, 2020

Wells Fargo Bank — The cpi refund program

Wells Fargo Bank has been telling me lies and been rude and extremely had to get a even close to fair CPI...

Sep 08, 2020

Wells Fargo — Checking

I was deceived by Wells Fargo. I applied for a checking account, which they declined to open without saying...

Sep 02, 2020

Wells Fargo — Everything

I have been with wells fargo for a while now and since day one there has always been some issue it started...

Wells FargoVehicle title

After a bankruptcy I was surrendering vehicle to Wells Fargo, after speaking with someone I was told that in approx. 30 days someone would come and take the vehicle. I waited from June 16 till Aug. 19 and never heard anything. On the 19th I called and was told that they would not be coming to get it but would send me the title to dispose of vehicle (not safe and would not pass PA inspection. I was told to call back at end of August if I did not receive title in Mail-I did and the next day I received a letter from you folks saying that title was electronically released and I would have to contact DMV. Well I did that today and they told me they did not receive this title and therefore if I wanted a duplicate I would need to pay them $55.00. Why did you not just send me the title with the letter you sent me by Fed EX yesterday? Wells Fargo overnighted me just a letter and now DMV does not have any information on this title. You need to contact me-[protected], /thanks, Lisa Gunesch

Aug 31, 2020

Wells Fargo — Credit card

My old credit card was charged by someone on my Airbnb account. About $3200. I complained to my bank Well...

Aug 13, 2020

Wells Fargo — Closed two of my accounts for no reason

In May, 2020 I requested to open a second small business checking account from Wells Fargo. It took me nearly...

Jul 31, 2020

Wells Fargo — IRA not opened

On 07/13/20 My wife and I opened an traditional IRA account. We were informed that this had to be done online...

Jul 10, 2020

Wells Fargo — Unauthorized online checking debit card fraud, no temporary credit

I was a victim on online fraud (cash app fraud) with my Well Fargo debit card. When I called customer...

Jun 27, 2020

Wells Fargo — Access to my account, funds, continued silence from wf

I recently requested a new ATM card. I received a reply telling me that I could do it myself. I also...