Fifth Third Bank / 53.com Logo

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com

Having problems with Fifth Third Bank / 53.com?

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 671 5353 (Customer Service)
+1 513 579 5353 (International)
+1 800 972 3030 (Personal)
+1 877 534 2264 (Business)
+1 866 475 0729 (Commercial)
+1 800 782 0279 (Lost & Stolen)
+1 866 351 5353 (Home Loan Or Refinance)
+1 866 531 4249 (Open A New Account)
38 Fountain Square Plaza
Cincinnati, Ohio
Written Correspondence

For Mortgage Loans
Fifth Third Bank, Mortgage Disputes, 5050 Kingsley Dr., MD № 1MOCFP
Cincinnati, OH 45263

For All Other Accounts
Fifth Third Bank, 5050 Kingsley Dr., MD № 1MOCOP, Cincinnati, OH 45263

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fifth Third Bank / 53.com Customer Service. Initial Fifth Third Bank / 53.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fifth Third Bank / 53.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fifth Third Bank / 53.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Fifth Third Bank / 53.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com Complaints & Reviews

Feb 03, 2021

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — Mortgage department

End of August-beginning of Sept. 2020 I applied for a Mortgage Refinance of my home along with an Installment...

Jan 27, 2021

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — Mortgage loan officer matthew thornton sexual and demeaning remarks to my wife

The following statement is factual and recalled to the best of my ability. My wife provide me with these...

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comppp loan application link

Hello I'm having a problem with not receiving the application by mail for the ppp loan. I've had a phone interview with a very nice lady in south Holland IL named Lisa. we have talked on a daily since the loan came back out but for some reason I'm not receiving the application link to my email. she cant seem to figure this out so I'm thinking it could be handled another way. Please don't get me wrong she (Lisa ) has been very nice and helpful but i think she may need a little help. Arthur James is my name

Fifth Third BankI feel my mortgage is being held up from closing and I can't get an answer from anyone why!

I apply for a refi on my Mortgage June of 2020. I was told it would take 6 months, then 6 months, it been 8 months going on 9 months. This loan could have been closed probably in November. It could have been closed in December for sure, it could have been this week in January. I was told that they would have a closing date. today, Janurary 13th, no date. I've called Amy, who I'm doing the loan with everyday. I sure she is doing everything she can to close this loan. I thing the Underwrites are sitting on my loan, for what ever reason. I talk to Donald Hook, The Mortgage Manager I think around the last of November and I've call him several times, sent him an E-mail and never received a call back. This is Rediculous. I want this loan closed. My name is Rawleigh Chandler. Phone number is [protected].

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comVerification of mortgage

I have been trying to get a verification of mortgage for 3 weeks, 1 person said the can fax it, another said they can email it and another said i have to send $20 and a self addressed stamped envelope with a request to get it, i sent it but to an office that has no people in it because they are all working from home so who is going to send it to me? my refi has been pushed out to close 3 times because 53 cant get me the 1 single document i need, its like 53 doesn't want me to refi, like they're trying to get every cent out of me in interest, if my refi doesn't get done i will file suit and encourage tohers to do the same and turn into a class action. Daniela hernandez [protected] property address for my mortgage is 6188 happy valley rd anderson, ca 96007 1/6/2021 my email [protected]@hotmail.Com

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comZelle

Every time I try to use this service to send money electronically I get a security error stating I need to call their support number for help during business hours. Support tells me I just need to keep calling to correct this, which unacceptable to me. Short of switching banks, which is pretty disruptive, I don't see any solution. Very poor customer service.

Respectfully submitted
        Dan Zeivel

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comMortgage officer and re-finance process

This entire process has been completely unacceptable and unsatisfactory. I would like to speak to supervisors and report such utter incompetence.
          As soon as I can, I will be changing banks.
          Please conduct an investigation on Kevin Sabol and reprimand him, fire him or demote him as necessary.
          Becoming a customer with Fifth Third bank was a huge mistake and I will be telling my friends and family about this process.

Kristin Jankowski
          [protected]
          Account # [protected]
          Address: 7228 Audubon, Clay, Michigan 48001

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comOnline account blocked

Why is my account blocked. Attempted to pay a bill — was referred to customer service.

Granted, this is the weekend. I wish I would have been advised that robots are operating the online chats.

I received a response to questions, maybe, every 10-15 minutes.

Issue was never resolved.

My session timed out twice. Now, it will no longer accept my user id or password.

Fifth third bank, on line banking sucks!!

Nov 21, 2020

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — Customer service and policies

I opened an account at this bank in September of 2020. By the third week in October, I was $500 overdrawn...

Fifth Third BankLawsuit to be Filed

Do not deal with fifth third bank they ignore your disputes and then charge the dollars back to you along with excessive late fees and min bal fees. I gave them proof of return of defective goods that they just ignored they are incompetent and don't really care because they think they have the power and you do not beware [protected]@msn.com

Oct 21, 2020

Fifth Third Bank — Attempting to contact personal banker

On October 14, 2020, I attempted to contact Angie Rooney, the personal banker at Fifth Third Bank in South...

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comFailure to return escrow account funds

I refinanced my home mortgage with another bank. My loan with 5th 3rd was paid off, and recognized as such in their system, on September 29, 2020. As of October 15th, 2020 I still have not received a check for the almost $9, 000 that they are holding in my escrow account. I've called several times. They said the check should be sent within two weeks. The payoff amount was for an October 9, 2020 payoff date so I'm owed something (about $550.) for the early payoff. My account number is [protected].
                Thanks
                Henry Barth
                3688 Historic Lane
                West Palm Beach, FL

RESOLVED

I received a check on October 17th. Interestingly the check was dated October 8th and was mailed on October 13th. If they would have mailed it on October 8th or 9th I would have gotten it before I wrote my complaint.

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comMy funds being held for more than 3 months

Hello,

I got the sba loan for my bussiness three months ago. My funds immidiatelly went to being held by this bank without any specific reasons. I tried everything, contacting the bank, going to the bank, getting a lawyer still nothing. Not to mention that for sba it looks like I have taken the money, and its been almost more than 3 months, and I havent used a single dollar for my bussiness. My bussiness is geting worse, and I am watching all these funds, and dont have an access to it. It always go back to some person barbara who is 'in charge' of my funds. I got her phone number, which by the way she never answers. I reached out to her only once (after repeatedly calling like 40 times), where she didnt even introduced herself, just immidiate raise of voice, and threat. Threat? Please I dont know where else to go, who to talk to, what should I even do? Not to mention that bank hasn't called me not even once for these 3 months.

Fifth Third Bank / 53.comMortgage

On initial contact I was told to expect 3% rate, 30 year fixed, 20% down, no points, approx 2000 in closing costs. Went thru application process, and underwriting examination for 6 weeks. They wanted everything but my DNA. I have a FICO of 780+, net worth of 450K, and no debt. Finally got a closing date and it was going to be 6 days from when I was notified. Tried to get final terms, etc. Finally got closing statement today... scheduled to close tomorrow. Closing costs are 4740 bucks and interest rate is 3.375% with .75 points. It took me 5 hours on-line and email and phone with several people at this bank and nobody has any answers. I wish I never heard of this bank.

Jul 30, 2020

Fifth Third Bank — Unfairly treated

We applied for a loan on 3/19/2020 and finally in 7/10/2020 was advised we a been approved and the closing...

Jun 02, 2020

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — IRA advice and misinformation

We were not informed of Rollover IRA tax rules by 5/3, as our custodian of our many IRA accounts there, they...

Wapakoneta
                      Apr 02, 2020

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — Early access

Hello, I am a ftb customer, have been for years. When ftb started the early access, it was a help to me in...

Mar 09, 2020

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — Opened a medicare set aside account, that they did not do

i was disabled and awarded a settlement, and was forced to retire early on ss disability and go into...

Feb 24, 2020

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com — not receiving the correct withdrawal. request a camera review

I would like to request a camera review of a transaction that occurred on 2/22/20 at 10:11 at branch Fifth...

Fifth Third Bank / 53.com5/3 checking overdraft fees

I have banked with 53 for over 10 years. Since opening my account I have always had 24hr grace on my account. This week my account was overdrawn and had a $37 late fee assessed immediately. Upon calling customer service I was told that this was a bank error and that the charge will be reversed as long as the account was paid within 24hrs. The charge was not reversed. When I called back as I was told to do the customer service operator as well as his manager told me that they have never had a 24 hour forgiveness and whomever told me they did is a liar! This bank promotes 24 hour forgiveness on TV and radio to pull customers in yet its employees claim it has never existed. I am now stuck paying $57 for a $20 withdrawal. STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS INSTITUTION AS THEY ARE CROOKS!!