FISGlobal.com / Certegy Logo

FISGlobal.com / Certegy

Having problems with FISGlobal.com / Certegy?

FISGlobal.com / Certegy Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 237 4851 (Consumer Inquiries)
+1 866 544 0234 (Customer Service)
+1 800 759 2034 (Collection Calls)
601 Riverside Avenue

Australasia
Level 27, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000, Victoria, Australia

Latin America and the Caribbean
1601 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy, Suite 300, Sunrise, FL 33323, USA

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FISGlobal.com / Certegy Customer Service. Initial FISGlobal.com / Certegy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FISGlobal.com / Certegy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FISGlobal.com / Certegy. Discuss the issues you have had with FISGlobal.com / Certegy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FISGlobal.com / Certegy Complaints & Reviews

Feb 24, 2021

Certegy Check Service — Declined check at Maurices

February 24, 2021 Unbelievable! Maurices Store #0134 Transaction #3970 Reg#1 2/24/2021 Cashier 291 at...

FISGlobal.com / CertegyCheck declined

I went to Petsmart in Buena Park yesterday and tried to purchase much needed items for my kittens who were just neutered. I have had perfect record with my bank and was embarrassed that my check was declined. I have $50, 000.00 in my account and couldn't even have a $62.47 check clear. Not sure why sertegy would have declined.

May 05, 2020

Certegy Check Services — Check cashing!

I was at my local Publix Supermarket on 5/4/20 19:18 S1010 R151 3141 CO417 my cashier was Saveon A. which I...

Apr 06, 2020

FISGlobal.com / Certegy — Denied my check

Went into Dillons to pick up my medicine. Was denied my check. Received a piece of paper from the lady she...

FISGlobal.com / Certegytried to cash a state issued check.

I go to Shaw's ever month and cash a monthly state check. Today they refused to cash it and gave me a paper saying call Certegy Check Services.

I called, it is all automated and I still have no idea why it was refused. You never get to talk to a real person, you can give the automated system your information and they will mail you a credit report.

FISGlobal.com / Certegydeclined check

I was purchasing groceries at the Mariano's in Hoffman Estates, IL. on 12/28/19 at 02:20 p.m. I usually shop at Target and Jewel but for the holiday, I chose to shop at Mariano's. I only shop here once a year. I have never had a problem writing a check at Jewel or any other establishment. When I wrote my check for $181.84, I was told they could not accept my check and was given a receipt with an [protected] number to call or an email address of www.askcertegy.com to find out what the problem was. I chose to do the email and was informed that they were unable to tell me why they did not accept my check. This is so wrong on so many levels. I used my debit card from the same account and the purchase went through. Something should be done about this company. They are causing embarrassment to people for no good reason. I have read several of the complaints on line about these people for the same problem I encountered. Why are they allowed to still be in business?

FISGlobal.com / Certegycheck cashing

Went to Walmart to cash a payroll check never had a problem before they have me put my social security number in and check the check amount fee and then sign name . Then boom tell me can't cash a completely legitimate check give me a little receipt to call certegy for reason why this is absolutely outrageous the reason was the check number and the amount was to low and questionable ! Check number was 366 the amount was 129.00 since when does a payroll check number and the amount of check have to correspond this is ludicrous something needs to be done to CERTEGY this is not legal practice something is strange here they take all my info run the check threw have me accept and sign then deny for some outrageous reason unreal!

FISGlobal.com / Certegycheck declining services

10/09/19 I went to Lowe's in Consumer Square in Plattsburgh, NY and tried to buy a Lowes gift card for $150. Both of my checks from 1 from Champlain National Bank and 1 from Dannemora Credit Union.

I tried to contact a real person from this company and you cannot talk with anyone. I pay my Lowe's credit card with my checks from either one of these checking accounts and it's not a problem, but in store I can't. In front of at least 4 other shoppers. I looked like a fool trying to scam someone.
          This is unacceptable to me and Lowe's doesn't seem to care either. I tried calling the store manager for assistance so I could cash a check. My solution is I will shop elsewhere whenever possible. My husband and I have spend thousands of dollars at this store and this kind of treatment is unacceptable and unfair.

FISGlobal.com / Certegydeclined check

My husband and I went in Kroger's on Saturday October 5th and we wrote a check for $228.30 for groceries. and the check was declined. Upon talking to the store manager we were told they are using a check verification service called Certegy. They gave me the phone number and I called them with a response that there was no derogatory information about our check and that we was declined due to my check writing profile. This experience of being turned down in a store full of people was very embarrassing for us. I was a regular customer with Kroger for over 15 years but I had always used our checking account but this time we used my husband's account and we get turned down. My husband and I are very upset and we will not be in Kroger or any other store with this verification company.

FISGlobal.com / Certegycheck declined

My check was declined at TJ Maxx. About 80% of the time I write a check to cover my purchase(s). I have sufficient funds to cover any check I write. The Store associate called CERTIGY but it I never talked to a real person! The reason given was because of my check writing profile! There's NO returned checks on my profile so what's the deal? I'm afraid to write checks now for fear of being embarrassed. THIS IS NOT RIGHT.

FISGlobal.com / Certegycheck writing authorization

I had no problem cashing checks at a local merchant.Dollar General. One day a check went thru on their machine but never went to the bank.Several days later tried to cash another check, denied. Called Certegy and gave them the referrence #. They said check was bad. Not the denied check but the one that was okayed by their machine. Bank stated that they never recieved that transaction. Come to find out, Dollar General's machine made a mistake. It put only a partial acct number down. plus where the check number is suppose to go, it put the missing part of the acct number. It didnt put the check number down at all. So check didn't go to bank.
                Had to call collection agency with a phone number proveded by Certegy to get this fixed. Had to coordinate with bank and collection agency to have check paid. Cost me nothing but alot of my very expensive time. Anyways check was now paid for but it was at least another month not being able to cash checks!!! Finally the other day with Certegy's OK I was able to cash a check!!! Great!!! Short lived the very next day, today I was once again denied PERMISSION to cash a check by certegy! We need a list of all certigy's clientelle so as they can be boycotted!!!

• 1s
                    1 Star Certegy Apr 25, 2020

I agree 100%. This phony @$$ company needs put out of business! Any other business that operated like they do and had as horrible of a rating, would be out of business in no time.

FISGlobal.com / Certegycheck cashing issue

Twice I attempted to cash my financial aid check at a local Walmart. Both times I was denied and both times I had numerous problems ever reaching anyone at Certegy for an explanation. I end up in automated call center limbo with no answer.

Very frustrating. Also, I don't need a Walmart employee smirk to accompany my returned check, to be honest. The denial of payment comes pretty quickly, so it should be just as easy to get an explanation rather than being dismissed and treated like a criminal.

Certegycheck verification services; check writing

Certegy declined two checks written to lowes and I am a busness owner who writes business checks. There explanation was that I had written to many checks in a few weeks or they were out of sequence?? All my check cleared well before I attempted to write more (if that really matters) so I called the 800 number and ask why I was decling they said iwas or could be at risk... (risk of what) no answer just that it is company policy!!! So I gave the guy my personal account number and routing number he stated no negative transactions and should be good to go. I write a check from my personal account and it was declined.. I spent thirty minutes on the phone with a supervisor who stated the same thing. I asked what risk am I that all checks have cleared and was told my personal account was good then declined. I am so over this with lowes and whomever uses this company. They declined me because I write to many checks and yet they all cleared wtf is this. I was declined four years ago because the checks were out of sequence by numbers,??? Again wtf is this.. How is any of this a risk? Anyone else want to take this to court and see what can be done because I am in the process.

Jul 15, 2019

Certegy Check Services, Inc — declined check

My debit card chip was malfunctioning so I had to order a new debit card. While waiting for new card to...

FISGlobal.com / Certegycheck cashing

i was turned down to cash a check issued by rustoleum paint company as a refund for some issues i had while trying to use their products. they were very quick to reply and after i posted my receipts they promptly sent me a check for the full amount i paid.
                      i have been "cardless" and "bankless" for the past 15 years, meaning i dont have any credit cards in my name nor do i have any accounts with banks. I pay with cash and get treated like im a criminal. When I do want to make an online purchase i buy gift cards. I have a paypal account but wont even log onto their site anymore, that's another story in itself. Once in a blue moon I end up with random checks like this or from some class action suite (those sneaky F'ers now will issue checks for $4 several times making it worthless to even bother cashing them, talk about low life garbage lawyers and corporate greed at it's best) and when I try to cash them I have to put up with companies like this who deny my checks due to their having incorrect information logged on file with them?! So how do they get mismatched names, SS numbers and addresses for someone with a very uncommon name and the check itself shows my address and name, my drivers licence shows a picture of me, my name and address and my drivers number then I key in my SS number and they cant seem to be able to accept that its me? been living at the same address for 10 years and before that 1 address for another 10 years! Not like im moving around and have gone without an address for some time. I register my car and pay car insurance, pay utility bills for city waterand electric, pay Taxes on my property and get mail from my investment firm without questioning who i am. Last time I checked I had a 705 credit score (but still TMobile didnt really want me to continue service through them without a big deposit and I felt the same way about them since I wasnt even getting 1 bar of service at my home, but when I sent them an email asking to disconnect my service after 3 days, since I couldnt call I but could get on line through any available wifi hotspot, they failed to do so until a month later and sent me a $190 bill which I finally had them tear up for lying to me about their coverage) but that seems to mean very little in reality (go figure how that can be) when you arent allowing anyone to have direct access to money in real life.

Im thinking lack of bank accounts are why they turn down so many people, If I had a bank account why would I be needing to cash a check elsewhere at the cost of $4 per check when my bank can do it for free and sometimes by sending a picture of the check is all thats needed?

my car was paid in full with cash, my home is paid for, my bills are paid on time but I cant cash a $63.00 check anywhere (tried walmart and Frys grocery who has my information on file for the last 30 years) seems certigy has a tight grip on most businesses so all I need to know is who they arent affiliated with so I can just go to one of those places. I think it would be best to make a post showing other places that accepted your certigy denied checks so others can quit wasting their time looking and simply find a place from the non certigy list.

FISGlobal.com / Certegy — check cashing

I also had to wait a couple of weeks, while the payroll people got their act together, in order to receive a...

FISGlobal.com / Certegy — certegy checks

Their system is screwed. I wrote a check at dollar general. Check was good but I was declined called 5 time...

Fort Madison

FISGlobal.com / Certegy — check cashing at walmart

I had to do a 401k loan for part of my down payment on a new home. Needed to be able to get th cash quickly...

FISGlobal.com / Certegy — my check waz

I have 3200 dollars check that eould not cash and women that waz doing it waz very dessreplew to me and...

Certegy Check Services Inc — ralphs/kroger unable to proceed with my transaction in los angeles ca on venice blvd

Certegy Check Services decline my personal check through local bank for $100.51. The store manager at that...