Having problems with Access Bank?

Access Bank Customer Service Contacts

800 004 400 (Ghana)
5536 (Rwanda)
+234 12 712 005 (Nigeria)
+234 12 802 500 (Nigeria)
+243 812 222 160 (Democratic Republic of Congo)
+220 439 6679 (Gambia)
+220 439 9022 (Gambia)
+232 22 229 772 (Sierra Leone)
+232 22 220 087 (Sierra Leone)
+44 333 222 4516 (United Kingdom)
999c, Danmole Street, Off Idejo Street, Off Adeola Odeku Street
Victoria Island
Nigeria - 101241
Democratic Republic of Congo
158, Avenue de la Démocratie (ex-Huileries), Kinshasa – Gombe, Democratic Republic of Congo

Gambia
47 Kairaba Avenue, Fajara, K.S.M.D, Gambia

Ghana
Starlets’ 91 Road, Opposite Accra Sports Stadium, Osu, P. O. Box GP 353, Accra, Ghana

Rwanda
3rd Floor UTC Building, Kigali Rwanda

Sierra Leone
30 Siaka Stevens Street, Freetown, Sierra Leone

United Kingdom
4 Royal Court, Gadbrook Way, Gadbrook Park, Northwich, Cheshire CW9 7UT

Zambia
Plot 682, Cairo Road, P.O. Box 35273, Lusaka

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Access Bank Customer Service. Initial Access Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Access Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Access Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Access Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Access Bank Complaints & Reviews

Access BankPOS

A total sum of 49, 457.20 Naira was deducted from my Access Bank account through POS that I know nothing about. The transaction details are as follows:-
Debit
Total Bal:NGN8, 605.

Thanks so much.

Oct 26, 2019

Access Bank / Access Bank Group — banking service international

I have been trying to speak to one of your staff called Enoch in lafia branch over 3 months now to get my...

Sep 03, 2019

Access Bank / Access Bank Group — mobile top up from my diamond mobile app not credited

Good day my name is Emiabata David, with the account number : [protected]. I write to express my...

Aug 27, 2019

Access Bank — arbitrary charges on alleged unpaid cheque

At about 12:30pm on Wednesday, 31st July, 2019, one Mr. Chudubem called me and introduced himself as my...

Aug 05, 2019

Access Bank / Access Bank Group — personal

My name is Ekejiuba Clara chimechefulem([protected], [protected]), I am a beta friend at the above mentioned...

Access Bank / Access Bank Groupaccess bank account number

My Account name is Obi Victor Onyeka.
    Branch is Gumi market Kaduna.
    Please I can't remember my account number and I also want to know if it is still functional, because I haven't used it since I traveled abroad. I live in Vietnam now. Please you can reach me with the email address registered with the account ( [protected]@yahoo).
    I await your urgent response

Access Bank / Access Bank GroupTransfer back to my account

Hi my name is Shirley Littler I live in the UK I made a transfer to a Mr Stanley Obinna Okafor in lekki Lagos I've since found out it's a possible scam I've connected the branch and the police they said the account had been frozen I've asked them to return the funds I sent £950 I've been emailing for days I'm in touch with the police but the bank said it's personal and the police will sort it please can you help me I've had very little information what's happening my email is [protected]@hotmail.com can someone get back to me asap contact number +[protected]

Feb 07, 2019

Access Bank — I want to verify on my account; how is to get connected to customers

Dear sir pls I hve been using access bank in nigeria before I move down to egypt just want to verify if my...

Access Bank / Access Bank Groupmobile short code transfer

J made transfer of 4000 at about 9:20pm to this account number [protected], I got a message that the transaction failed on my phone and my money has been deducted, the owner of the above stated account denied seeing an alert. How do I get a revert of my money or better still it should be credited to this account number [protected], I will be gratefulness if this Id attended to promptly. Thanks in anticipation of a swift response.

mobile short code transfer

Access Bank / Access Bank Group — about my payment

I made a payment of 5yrs drivers licence on Friday 20/10/2018. they debited me 10450without serving me. First...

Access Bank / Access Bank Group — I was debited without a corresponding credit entry

IDear sir, I did a transfer to Diamond Bank the second time and my account was debited as the transaction...

Lagos

Access Bank / Access Bank Groupaccount debited in an attempt to recharge airtime but not credited to my phone number it happened twice #200 on each attempt...

Account debited in an attempt to recharge airtime but not credited to my phone number it happened twice #200 on each attempt

Customers name: Ekunniyi Funke Folashade

Time: 12:20 and 12:25

Reference number: [protected] and [protected]

Branch : Tanke Ilorin.

Access Bank — message on skype

A new scam getting to your skype inbox. It says about business proposal. The Message seems to be like...

Access Bank Plc — very poor customer service

Good day, Account Number : [protected] Account Name : KELBIX CREATIONS I’m using this medium to...