Having problems with HDFC Bank?

HDFC Bank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 3, 2006. The latest review Home loan cheat/fraud was posted on Apr 3, 2021. The latest complaint saving account debit was resolved on Dec 06, 2014. HDFC Bank has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 657 reviews. HDFC Bank has resolved 156 complaints.

HDFC Bank Customer Service Contacts

+91 226 160 6161 (Head Office)
+91 796 160 6161 (Ahmedabad)
+91 806 160 6161 (Bangalore)
+91 172 160 6161 (Chandigarh)
+91 116 160 6161 (Delhi & NCR)
+91 406 160 6161 (Hyderabad)
1st Floor, C.S. № 6/242, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai
India - 400013

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Sep 04, 2019

HDFC Bank — loss of cheque

Bring to your notice that we have submitted a cheque#[protected] amounting 108395/- on 30th july 2019 in sector...

Aug 29, 2019

HDFC Bank — Account reconvert into salary account

Dear sir, My name is praveen Kumar Singh, my account no is No.[protected] in hdfc bank. I had open salary...

HDFC Bankcredit card

Hdfc is cheating on customers in the name of credit card. @hdfc #hdfc bank.

I have updated autopay in June 2019, but they keep charging me interest, late fee other fee and when I talk to customer care they don't resolve it. U have to pay is the customer care answer. They find excuses to not close my credit card. I'm pissed of, they are looting my hard earned money

RBI should ask for proper message system from banks before charging customers ( telecom company do message).

Everybody please check ur banks credit card charges also, jago grahak

HDFC bankCredit Card Smart Pay

I didn't Activated my credit card even though HDFC Bank paid RS.100/-per month to Vodafone prepaid from April'18 to July'18 through their Smart pay service. I don't understand how they paid​ as I Never activated Credit Card.Now HDFC Bank hold RS.3969/- from my Savings Account towards Credit Card bill.
    Request you to look into matter and help to get hold amount in my Savings Account.

Regards
    Ajit Kulkarni
    MobNo.[protected]

HDFC bankhome loan

It's a shame HDFC chose employees who don't know how to read NRI bank statements. They have n number of questions with every transaction on the statement. Even after Clarifying, they don't understand. Mind it, If the assessing officer is on leave, your application would be on hold until they return back to work. The most amazing thing about this team is, they don't compare apple to apple to determine the approval. Example: they took details of a joint existing loan and repayments of me and my partner to assess my application and eventually rejected. But they did not consider the income earned by both of us. They just calculated my income with a loan repayment that is being paid by both of us. This is common sense that they lack unfortunately. The most frustrating part is their attitude towards the clients seeking finance. as if they are doing a great favor to the borrowers. This team must have got on to this roles by recommendation or obligation, but they lack customer service skills unfortunately.

I got approval from ICICI in two weeks, but these buggers wasted a month's time to say that they can't approve the loan. Unfortunately the only reason I waited this long is to negotiate interest rate. Now after all this bad experience I would suggest everyone to go with other options than wasting time with HDFC Singapore.

HDFC bankcredit card address to change

Registered Mail: ora.[protected]@gmail.com
        Today I am regrating to have account with HDFC BANK. Your service is more than pathetic to any Government bank. I am sorry but I write what I felt. I am trying to change my credit card address from last more than month but no resolution is given by till now.

I have raised a request for my credit card address change in July First or Second week of July( I do not remember the exact date) which you can see in your system. I Changed my address in HDFC Net Banking. I have done this on request of your customer care executive as according to him if I am using HDFC Net banking and My credit is linked with bank then in that case if I update my address in that it will change for Credit card automatically. It's more than 15 working days but still it is showing me previous address only. Again called to support officer now They told me I need to send mail to credit card support team as well which I did but it's been more than 2 working days still did not got any reply.
        Is this is your service and support. Please provide me solution else I will be force to change my Salary Account and Credit Card to other bank in future.

Aug 08, 2019

HDFC bank — complaint about changing of contact number

Dear Concern, I have an salary account in Entally Branch, Kolkata, i lived in Belghoria(Kolkata), now i want...

HDFC banktransaction / fund transfer with imps

Hello Support,

My Account Details:

Name: Bapatla Harish
          Cust ID: [protected]
          A/c Number: [protected]
          Contact Number: [protected]

I tried to transfer funds from my account, But I can't able to transfer funds to other account. I want to transfer funds Via IMPS to other Axis bank holder. Everything is Ok steps:
          1) Added Beneficiary Account.
          2) Added Amount 1000/- and Remark
          3) Clicked confirm option and in next page I confirmed everything but in the Next Step:

Error:
          *** We regret to inform you that we could not complete your transaction. For more details, please contact your nearest HDFC Bank Branch, or our PhoneBanking service. You can also write to us at : https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/HDFC_CustomerCenter/CustomerCenter.aspx ***

Could you please resolve this issue.

I tried calling the customer care there is no proper response from the team.

HDFC banknot able to transfer fund to another account

I am a HDFC account holder and facing below error while transfer fund to another account. Since there are so many complaints related to this issue why don't you fix it. I have some emergency to transfer the fund. Today I visited near by. Branch but they didn't have any idea about this issue. Very poor service. So disappointed.
            Please fix this issue ASAP.
            Error:

• Hd
                HDFC Bank_Cares Aug 07, 2019

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete concern with screenshot, account number/customer Id and registered contact details to [email protected] with ref ID- TTU070819-09 in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Bejoy
                HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

HDFC bankcredit card service and account

I am very much unsatisfied with the service HDFC Bank has been provided. I had my salary account before and got changed to savings account ok I got it, but there is no prior information about the terms and conditions about the details of the account and for credit card I have used it only once which I paid the bill for it and again on next month I am getting message that i have some dues but how? I never used the card after that, and now I got a call that I have 8000 outstanding balance wow HDFC bank hats off to your services, when I asked for what they are charging so much money they say that it is some GST charge and all, so the bank charges more than 1500 per month for GST and such things. It clearly shows that how they are doing their business. And upon that I got mail from bank that if I don't pay that amount for which I haven't used even 1 rupee they say that they will take legal action against me, is this some kind of threatening they are doing . Since I have already paid I said to myself that I am donating money to the poor company. And now I am calling to the customer care for the credit closure details since I have already filled the form and it's been nearly more than two weeks since they said that it will be done on 7 working days I am not getting any satisfactory information. Thank you for your wonderful services the worst experience I ever have with such bank.

HDFC bankmissing of relieving letter, experience certificate and pay slip

Sir,

My emp Code: S6472.
                I worked in HDFC Bank from Sep 2007 to Oct 2010. Started my career in welcome desk and then moved to teeler. At the time of relieving i was in Chitlapakkam Branch. My branch Manager name, Kavitha Thiyagarajan and Cluster head, Kasi. I lost my relieving letter, experience certificate and pay slip. Kindly reissue and send it to my mailing address stated below.

312/W12, Kayidemillath Second Cross Street,
                RMI Nagar,
                Pudhupattinam,
                Kalpakkam.
                Mobile Number: [protected]
                Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
                Shakila Banu

HDFC bankunauthorised charges or deduction from my bank account

I harbans narang,
                  My account no. Is [protected],
                  My alternate contact no. Is [protected]

I (harbans narang) my account no. Is [protected], this is my current account there is a deduction of money from my bank acccount I want my money back, please help me out from this
                  The deductions are given below:

1)-11 jun 2019 cash deposit charges 310519-mir1915584166393 mir1915584166393 11 jun 2019 146, 128.54

2)-15 jun 2019 cash deposit charges 310519-mir1916496955721 mir1916496955721 15 jun 2019 32, 806.13

3)-08 jul 2019 cash deposit charges 300619-mir1918626984340 mir1918626984340 08 jul 2019 34, 271.68

I want my money to be refunded, plz help me out from this, plz refund this money as possible, my customer id is [protected]
                  4)-15 jun 2019 service charges-may19-[protected]-if5050 15 jun 2019 2, 920.50
                  My contact no. Is [protected]
                  Bank is not solving my problem
                  My account is in the hdfc bank palwal branch.

• Updated by Tarun Narang · Jul 12, 2019

i Harbans Narang,
                      My account no. is [protected],
                      my alternate contact no. is [protected]

I(HARBANS NARANG) MY ACCOUNT NO. IS [protected], THIS IS MY CURRENT ACCOUNT THERE IS A DEDUCTION OF MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCCOUNT I WANT MY MONEY BACK, PLEASE HELP ME OUT FROM THIS

1)-11 Jun 2019 CASH DEPOSIT CHARGES 310519-MIR1915584166393 MIR1915584166393 11 Jun 2019 146, 128.54

2)-15 Jun 2019 CASH DEPOSIT CHARGES 310519-MIR1916496955721 MIR1916496955721 15 Jun 2019 32, 806.13

3)-08 Jul 2019 CASH DEPOSIT CHARGES 300619-MIR1918626984340 MIR1918626984340 08 Jul 2019 34, 271.68

I WANT MY MONEY TO BE REFUNDED, PLZ HELP ME OUT FROM THIS, PLZ REFUND THIS MONEY AS POSSIBLE, MY CUSTOMER ID IS [protected]
                      4)-15 Jun 2019 Service Charges-MAY19-[protected]-IF5050 15 Jun 2019 2, 920.50
                      MY CONTACT NO. IS [protected]

HDFCcredit card

I have not activated my credit card which was provided to me while opening the bank account for salary purpose. But they have applied many unexplainable charges which I am not aware of and neither the customer service associates are able to explain the same. Now the bank is pressuring me to pay off the amount of approx 8, 000 and no one is helping me to discuss even with the matter and the bank has already started sending collection agents.

Jun 25, 2019

HDFC bank — credit card upgrading by giving wrong information

It's really shameful for hdfc that they say we deserve first position bcoz we are giving best services.But...

HDFC bankcredit card

Hi,

I am writing about jumbo loan I have taken on my cc, now I am planning close all but when I see the statement it is all wrong it does not show the total loan amount which is pending it shows only last amount taken as it is combination of three jumbo loan. Tried calling many times nobody provide logical answer . I have called around 10 times and tried of calling again and again.
                      Name binderpreet Singh
                      Email id [protected]@gmail.com

HDFC banknegative balance in hdfc account

Hi, Team

I am salary account holder with your bank since 2009.I have issues with negative balance in my account. Since I was in out of the country I was not using my account and when I came back I was shocked to see negative balance.
                        I have raised a complaint in National complaint Consumer forum and Hdfc bank central teams has suggested me to pay 177.85 INR to waive off my negative balance.But I still don't see any response from your team.

Please help me to clear my negative balance issues so that I can use my account.

Thanks,
                        Bindu

negative balance in hdfc account

HDFC bankcredit card related

Dear sir,                                                                          I have bank account on your bank..my name is Nidhi mehta.before some month, i Gaven application to block my credit card.. But, still it's not blocked. 1187 rs deducted on 06.06.2019 in my account..m very disappointed.. Pls send my money back as soon as possible..                                               Thanks,                                                                     Nidhi

• Updated by Nidhi mehta · Jun 07, 2019

Dear sir,                                                                          I have bank account on your bank..my name is Nidhi mehta.my account no is [protected]...before some month, i Gaven application to block my credit card.. But, still it's not blocked. 1187 rs deducted on 06.06.2019 in my account..m very disappointed.. Pls send my money back as soon as possible..                                               Thanks,                                                                     Nidhi

Sent from vivo smartphone

• HDFCBank Jun 11, 2019

Dear Customer,

We request you to write to [email protected] seeking closure of credit card from your registered e-mail address to enable us to check and assist further. We were in receipt of your letter for card closure and were unable to close the card as the card number mentioned in the letter was old card number. Mention this Ref No. TTU110619-02 in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Nadia
                              HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Jun 07, 2019

HDFC — refund for one year membership fee

I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited rs.1399 from my credit card number ending with...

HDFC bankirresponsible behavior of staff or guard

The guard shahrukh and cashier bharat das of your bank are very annoying n totally indiscipline, use phone continuously on duty.
                            Talk rubbishy, very impolite n gunda gardi and all on duty.
                            Customers are not satisfied by such behavior. so take immediate strict action against guard and cashier.
                            Bank staff is also supporting both of them. and no one's taking action against them. due to which there were quarrel between customers and them

Chuni majumder Sep 05, 2019

Sir i'm from tripura...I'm chuni majumder customer of your bank in dharmanagar branch... It was so embrassing to give complaints but i'm bound to give such complaint according to your bank staffs of dharmanagar branch...There behaviour was too rude that it can't be intolerable...i think for such kinds of behaviour of your staffs you can't gain profits from the particular dharmanagar...After getting such behaviour no one wants to create a account and i don't think so that anybody who visited your dharmanagar branch will never wants to open any account...It was my mistake that i opened in your bank...I hope you will take actions to staffs...One staff his name is polash and a lady o think she is just married there behaviour was too bad...so i genially request you to look on such matters

• Mu
                                mukesh9995 Jun 25, 2019

Very rare behavior and

• Mu
                                mukesh9995 Jun 25, 2019

I have applied for the New debit card and i not still received

• Rs
                                r s2741 Jul 31, 2019

@mukesh9995 If you have already debit card and it has been expired then its bank responsibility to replace new debit care in advance not of customer.

HDFC bankmy account transfer

Hi I am trying to transfer money for the new beneficiary that too 25000.
                              Very emergency, my family is needed for surgery.
                              But I am unable to... worst app I came across with...other banks wont not let us wait for even a minute to transfer amount.
                              Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.

My mobile number is [protected]