Google Profit KitI canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99

J

Hi: my name is John Alvarez I send for A google Profit/ Money making CD, about 3 months ago for a trial period. First of all I never received the CD, 2nd I chose to cancel my membership about 2 weeks later, Last I was charged $39.99 from my checking account without my authority & for apparently no reason. I must say to you that this is truly a horrible way to rob decent people of there hard earn money. Please get this problem resolved. I again plead to you to cancel my membership & please replace the money which you so willfully removed from my checking account. I feel that this is a travesty, this should not happen again to decent americans.

Thank you!!

• Li
    Lisanne Dec 07, 2010

I got scammed for over $100 because of just signing up for the $1.97 Google Profit Kit (which I never received). Two charges showed up on my credit card equaling $112.00, one from a grant place. I never paid the $112, so of course this has ruined my credit with my Sears credit card. They would not take it off, even with a legitimate dispute. I wll never pay for this scam, and an employee at Sears even blamed me for this.

• Cm
    CMS385 Dec 06, 2010

I fell stupid because I just signed up. Within minutes after signing up I read the reviews and quickly called my bank and cancelled my debit card. Whew!

• 12
    12don Feb 07, 2010

I have had the same problems as everyone else with google profits aka google bizkit. I have now filed a complaint with the FTC consumer protection.

I wish everyone would file a complaint with the FTC so that these scam artists would be shut down.

• Ag
    agnry woman Dec 13, 2009

I signed up for this nonsense. DON'T DO IT DONT DO IT. I never got my kit, nor an email, nor a phone call. This is just disgusting. If there is anyone else out there silly enough to sign up for this use a prepaid cc. It will not be connected to your account in any way and once there is no money left on the card they cant get anymore. That is what I used. They still got my 1.97 which I think these days it alot of freaking money.

• Vb
    V.B. Oct 13, 2009

I am glad I've checked this website before signing up for this SCAM!!! Thank you, guys, for all your comments, and sorry for your losses. If it's of any consolation, the recent waive of arrests of 300 on-line scammers made by FBI might make you feel a little bit better. Report this scam to REAL Google, maybe these "google profit kit" scammers would be next 'clients' of FBI.

My best regards,

V.B.

• Vb
    V.B. Oct 13, 2009

I am glad I've checked this website before signing up for this SCAM!!! Thank you guys for all your comments.

V.B.

• Go
    google scams again 123 Oct 13, 2009

You must all know THIS IS NOT GOOGLE !!! I WAS JUST TOLD BY [protected] customer service rep fighting with me they scam you into believing its google
    I have contacted GOOGLE sercurity and told them of this scam if they allow this scam to continue them they are part of the scam NOT the solution !!!

Scammed by: http://www.googleprofitresource.com/
    Welcome to the Google Profits™ Members Area

• Sm
    smile78 Oct 13, 2009

DO NOT DO GOOGLE PROFITS!! I purchased the CD for $2.50 and thought, well this isn't really for me and never thought about it again until I saw my bank statement. They had charged me $47.50 which I found out is a monthly fee. I called to find out what the charge was about and that's when they explained that since I didn't cancel my trial membership in the first 14 days, this would be monthly charge. I tried to get a refund but they said no and that they fully disclosed this to me when I first signed up. DO NOT DO THIS PROGRAM!!!

Chuck Turner Oct 11, 2009

This dude is one of the scammers:

Brady Walker
    [protected]

Sent an email saying he was from the Google Treasure Chest success team - what a joke. Trying to upsell you to some 'coaching' which costs thousands of dollars and is worth nothing.

There are millions of unemployed people out there right now just trying to make ends meet and these slimy sewer slugs are taking advantage of them.

Give Brady Walker a call on [protected] and tell him to stop taking money from decent folk.

Bob123 Oct 11, 2009

Hey everyone. Tell your bank! They can stop any further withdraws from your accounts and in many cases can reverse payments so not only do you get your money back but you get it back from the account that it was deposited to. Worse case you can have them change all of your accounts and transfer legit auto pay accounts to new accounts cutting off the scams.

• Sc
    ScammedTo Oct 11, 2009

Trust me, it is a scam and a freakin nighmare trying to get a refund. I never received the information I paid for the shipping, but I got a flood of phone calls from Google profits punks sales people trying to scam you into an upsale like they were looking for the right kind of people. No information would be provided about the program or how to place the google ads because all they were interested in is getting you to the next stage they call their director who will provide all the information to you, but it definitely costs thousands of dollars because they want to teach you how to build and advertise your own web site. The first line reps claim they don't know anything about the program. Try getting your money back after they have already taken it from your bank account. They use outside web billing companies to charge you, if you can even find a number to contact them. You practically have to google any information you have from your credit charge and hope that you will find a number to contact. Then when you do find a good number, you get put on hold by an automated answering machine and then it hangs up on you after waiting 5 minutes. If you finally get in touch with someone, it take two weeks to get your refund. But don't be fooled, you will get billed again by a different outside biling company, and it doesn't end there until you cancel your credit card! The whole advertisement that leads you into the google profits itself is a scam. It's a shame that Google will allow their reputation to be destroyed bythese blood sucking money worms! All I can say is, DONT DO IT unless you want to be made a fool like the rest of us that trusted Google!

• Mr
    MRDH MeeMay Oct 11, 2009

It takes a heartless person to scam others to begin with - Shame on you- however, it is absolutely unimaginable that scams like these continue during an economic crisis; with so many of Americans out of work and struggling just to provide the basic needs so their families can continue to eat. (by the way, food is not a luxury, but a necessity). YOU SCAMMERS - and you know who you are - just remember by taking advantage of others, you will be the ultimate loser. You are thieves and you will be punished. What goes around comes around!!!

Andy0007 Oct 09, 2009

HOW TO CANCEL. Stop them from charging you monthly. if you paid by credit card, call your credit call company to report that you lost your credit card. If you pay by debit card or checking/saving account, come to your bank to close that account to open another new account.

• Au
    audiogasmicx Sep 23, 2009

So I dont' remember when I signed up for this (one or two weeks ago) and started worrying it was a scam when 1) I didn't receive the package and 2)i had a few random charges on my account. I still haven't been charged the outrageous 70 something dollars but i'm glad i got online and did this research. currently its 4 AM where I live (yeah I couldn't sleep over this) but as soon as 9 AM rolls around those phone numbers everyone provided are going to be lit up.

I think I'm most pissed off by the fact I got this information from YAHOO NEWS!! Of all places!! They posted an article about how this thing actually works and I got scammed by it! I just can't belive yahoo would post something so misleading! If I get charged any more, I am taking this to the BBB!!! Thanks to everyone for their help and reserach into this!!!

Magic53 Sep 05, 2009

Call [protected] to cancel the Google Profit Kit. The person I talked to was very helpful, although he could not find me in their billing database. He gave me a reference number should there be any need to contact them further and said he was going to pass this on directly to his supervisor.

• Li
    Lisanne Aug 27, 2009

I did the same asinine thing on May 15, 2009- signing up for the Google Profit Kit for $1.97. Never got a thing, but an e-mail from "Blazing Keywords", wanting me to acitvate my account. I never activated it, but I got 2 more charges on my credit card- one for $72.21 and another for $38.34 from "Grant Masters." Neither company would take the charges off my credit card, so on June 8 I initiated a dispute with my Sears Mastercard. Now I finally find out after numerous talks with Sears, I am supposed to pay these charges, unless I do all the legwork (or fingerwork), to prove otherwise. If I don't, these charges will go on my credit report, of course. They total $112.54. I will not pay them anyway, but what can we do to stop this and get recourse??? My credit wrecked over a scam, and a big company like Sears will not back its customers up. What the heck is our right to dispute a charge for, when scammers like this have more rights than we do?

• Sc
    scamy Jul 21, 2009

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

• Al
    Alychick22 Jul 08, 2009

Ok...so I feel stupid as well, as it seemed scetchy but as most of you have mentioned, we could all use some type of extra money, especially these days. So I thought, 1.97, I can afford that. Then I downloaded the product, it didn't seem like it was as easy as advertised, and quite frankly, I lost interest. I did receive a confirmation email with the download (I have attached the email I received from the company below)

Make Money With Google Software Download

Member Login: http://www.grantmembersite.com/
    Membership access is $7.95 per month should you choose to continue

Network Agenda Membership Page - 21 Day Trial
    Member Login: http://www.networkagenda.com/
    Click here to access your free trial
    Membership access is $9.95 per month should you choose to continue

So each of these trials, if you do not find the number for each company and cancel your subscription, you will be charged the amount stated each month until you to unsubscribe. Even though it never clearly states that that is what you have to do. For those of you who received an email like the one above, I found a phone number for Networkagenda.com and they will give you the number to the other companies. The number is [protected]. Also after all of this, I have also spoken with my bank and ordered a new credit card number, as I don't trust that these companies won't share my information with other companies and neither does my bank.

Good luck to all!!

Chuck Turner Jul 07, 2009

Google Profit Kit Scam

Report it to : www.ftc.gov (click on file a complaint)

Get your credit card company to doa chargeback, that will get you a refund.

• 2d
    2Dangerous Jul 04, 2009

I have been scamed by these companys before so lucky I did my research when this popup advtert came up

They seam to get you to click the link and they run a count down timer to get users to rush into pulling out their credit cards this is a sly trick as they know most users then dont think to quickly check a review on the package as they only have a limited time to do it in. Im suprised the scam has not been shut down yet. It seams you people wont be the only ones. My advise would be can't you guys phone your credit card companys and tell them to block all payments from this scam site as you have in theory paid for something you have not recived. I had to do this with football tickets in past before. Also go down the route of contacting the companys if you can to stop any future trouble. I know when you buy on credit card you do have credit card protection for if items you pay for do not show up, so maybe this may help you guys.

Good Luck

noremca Jun 20, 2009

listen up guys. all they teaching can be found for free. not FREE!!! but free. pay no money. no "trainer kit" b.s.
    for those of you who don't know anything "FLASHING" on a site means SCAM!!! now that you know... the least you can do is - do what i did: look for this information (on how to make money from GOOGLE AD SENSE) yourself and try it on your own time. its not hard to find either but i think Google don't want "Dodos wasting their time. if you're not patient enough to find this on your own what are the odds you'll be patient enough to work for ad sense? know what i mean!?

noremca

• La
    larloo Jun 18, 2009

I need to know how to cancle this. I feel like an idiot. PLEASE HELP.
    PLEASE HELP
    [email protected]

• Ti
    TINMAN Jun 17, 2009

Yes- they CAN charge your new credit card account- after you cancel your present one- to stop these companies from ripping you off!
    The SAME thing happened with a weight-loss product called- ACAIX-3- which supposedly is promoted by Oprah AND Rachel Ray...the same management company handles Teeth Whitening products- that are supposed to have a "Free trial offer." They give you a false cancellation number- IF they answer the phone at all.
    The only way to stop them from taking your money on your credit card- is to cancel the card completely...or file a fraud report-- (which is a big hassle.)
    The creditt card companies seem to back-up the rip-offs- they tell us that there is nothing they can do- even when our new account number gets charged-- because we "agreed" to pay. We did NOT agree to pay anythig except shipping and handling.
    Just dont fall for ANYTHING on the internet. EVERYTHING is a rip-off...except for purchases from well-established companies like --LL BEAN, Lands End, etc.

boop Jun 11, 2009

[protected] ... this is the REAL number to call. it appreared on my CC after i already got charged. they would not reverse the charge but did cancel my subscription and they do know they are a scam. i had emails with cancellation numbers from canceling using other telephone numbers (from the site) they claimed were invalid. supposedly their cancellation numbers are only 5 digits. canceling a credit won't work as the charge will carry through to the new number unless you change from mastercard to visa or american express, etc. it's amazing how that works! ridiculous.

• Tp
    TPL Jun 10, 2009

Mine was through hotbusinessmarket.com . I canceled within minutes of ordering and also called bank to red flag it and canceled the card and get a new one with different number. Hopefully this will solve the problem after reading all the complaints.

• Se
    Serenity16 Jun 02, 2009

Hello everyone,

If any of you sent away for your Google Profit Kit through a company called blazingkeywords.com, here is the Customer Service number to call to cancel your registration: [protected]

boop Jun 02, 2009

actually, i tried canceling a credit card once, and believe or not, they CAN charge you further, it goes right to the new one unless you fill out a fraud form with a copy of the charges on it! I had this happen with some charges I never even heard of or signed up for.

After I called them, I also emailed them and asked for written confirmation of my cancellation. i received 2 emails, one from GrandMastersOnline.com Cancellation and one from BlazingKeywords.com Online both ... one with the same cofirmation number and the other with a different confirmation number. they did respond immedicately, i must say, and so it really is a scam, but i have the cancellation in writing. i checked my credit card and nothing has been charged.

• Zo
    zookeeper Jun 01, 2009

Or just cancel your credit card and get a new one. They cannot charge anything further without the new account number.

boop Jun 01, 2009

I canceled! Thanks for having that number there ... the [protected]! That was the right one . Whew!

• Jz
    jzung Jun 01, 2009

Call [protected] to cancel the Google Profit Kit. The person I talked to was very helpful, although she could not find me in their database she gave me the number of an affiliated program called Google Riches to call [protected].

She said that they were having issues with their database and phones which is why she could not access that database to see if I was in that one. She also said that I should call them between 2 and 3:30pm EST.

I hope this helps!

boop Jun 01, 2009

i tried calling [protected] and all i got was put in a password, couldn't get through to anyway. does anyone have a phone number where i can cancel? i think i'm still barely within the 7 days! help quick!

• Da
    Darlene May 31, 2009

I am the next sucker on here that ordered, not only was I suspicious that nothing like a
    CD order has arrived after two weeks, I just checked my bank statement on this months credit card...OUCH...I got posted the $72.21 and did not read all these comments before getting scammed into the $1.97 CD. Which I never received as yet.
    Well folks, for those that did order it...you were lucky.
    I have contacted my bank immediately over this...and am phoning
    that damn [protected] tomorrow morning el pronto.
    Wish me luck...cause I really got taken for.
    NO ONE GO FOR THIS SCAM.

boop May 31, 2009

what number did you call? i couldn't find a number or any way to cancel it!

• Rs
    rsin May 27, 2009

I don't work for this company, just need some feedback. Just out of curiousity, did anyone actually recieve the product, and if you did, did you use? The reason why I asked, it seems that after reading John's story everyone want's to cancel the product before they even got it.

• Ms
    ms K May 27, 2009

I did called and cancelled my subscription.First i called up google costumer service the first lady i took to told me after awhile that she cant find my account.She give me another number to call whome she said knows about this and same thing she cant see my account, NO RECORD! I was so mad.And told myself that i will leave it awhile .I dont like being mad and helpless.LOL! So i decided to call grant spring instead, to take care of the subscription to them that you get along with the google profit kit. I called the number [protected].The costumer service representative that aswered my call is very polite and friendly, and we found out we have same nationality..he cancelled my grant spring right away, then out of the blue i asked him if theres anyway he knows how i can cancel my google profit kit..he told me to wait and he will see, then he came back and told me he dont see it, so i told him well the confirmation email i recieved was from BLAZINGKEYWORDS.com, he then said Yes he can do it too..so i was like..yes cancel it too ..and he did, he give me my cancellation code for both.I was so happy and relieve and very thankful to the CS rep. he was my angel for that day!LOL! I was still charge with the $1.99 tho. And im still monitoring my account if they gonna charge me again just like what others are experiencing.
    Hope this will help to you all also. Do the grantspring CS # [protected] and cancel it from them.Good Luck!

• Gl
    Gloribel May 27, 2009

I also feel a victim of this people.I am also going to fill a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I also going to contest the charges with my bank.I don't going to stay quite I gonna fight for my rights.

• Sh
    Shafted_Again May 19, 2009

The ad that I responded to promised a single $1.97 charge, no other charges to my account, and a package would be delivered to my po box in about 2-3 weeks. I had initially provided a card number that is linked to an account that has limited funds in it. After I placed the order, my account was charged $1.97, and then I began to worry a bit so I did some internet searching for the "Google Profit Kit". I saw that the Attorney General of Texas filed a deceptive trade practices lawsuit against several companies using the scam so I knew that I had been taken. I immediately called my card company, cancelled the card number, and the card company promiced that they would no longer honor any charges using that number that I had given to the scam artist. I did get hit for $1.97, but if the company tries to hit me up for additional charges, I will just refer them to the Texas Attorney General's office to file a complaint. I don't think they will bother.

• Sh
    sharu May 10, 2009

I signed up with credit card. Cancelling credit card will help to close their access?
    Or will they make access to other accounts too?

• Ta
    Tag May 09, 2009

if you figure out how to fully cancel ms K, can you send me an e-mail letting me know how, i would greatly appreciate it. i signed up almost exactly the same time you did.

my e-mail is: [email protected]

• Ms
    ms K May 09, 2009

OH my God! like all of you i just ordered 5 mins ago. now my heart is pounding . i tot im gonna surprise my husband once i earned money from this.Now I guess he is gonna kill me knowing that i fell for this !!! I am waiting for the email reciept they said they gonna send me..im gonna cancel this first thing monday! thanks for the number kim, i tried calling them and it does said costumer care, but they are close so im gonna do it again monday.