Google Profit KitI canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99

Hi: my name is John Alvarez I send for A google Profit/ Money making CD, about 3 months ago for a trial period. First of all I never received the CD, 2nd I chose to cancel my membership about 2 weeks later, Last I was charged $39.99 from my checking account without my authority & for apparently no reason. I must say to you that this is truly a horrible way to rob decent people of there hard earn money. Please get this problem resolved. I again plead to you to cancel my membership & please replace the money which you so willfully removed from my checking account. I feel that this is a travesty, this should not happen again to decent americans.

Thank you!!

• Ry
    Ryan R. Jul 08, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 866-396-5695 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; because you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5695 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at [email protected] or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• St
    StephenK001 Apr 03, 2009

Uh-oh!! I JUST signed up for this program! Now I'm a little nervous. It would be great if someone from the company could call me to re-assure me.

[email protected]
    303-587-0915

• Al
    Albertine Campbell Apr 10, 2009

Why scam people. I almost signed up for this product a few minutes ago. I was sceptable reading that John Alverez never received a kit when the initial page in the ad states clearly that you only have to pay shipping. A classic bate and switch with loopholes to legalize a scam. Welma

jovus22 Apr 12, 2009

I just ran across the freepay Google Home Business Kit page. It says it's legit, but I'm being cautious. I'm not handing out my cc# for shipping just to get ripped off. I want a legit number from Google so I can speak with a rep about the program, please.

[email protected]

• Pa
    pavan Apr 14, 2009

hello jhon i want to how u canceled ur registration...

• Ki
    Kim Apr 14, 2009

Yeah I just called the customer service number that guy left and it's bogus. It leads to some guy who owns another company. However, I did call 435-773-1795 and that number so far seems to be legit. I literally just left him a message. I'll comment back to tell you all how it goes.

I hope I can cancel. My husband will kill me if I don't! Not literally though. I just wanted to see what this product was. I thought I was through in reading fine print. I was very very wrong. I didn't see anything about it charging me. This is the first and last time I ever do this.

• Ro
    rocker19 Apr 14, 2009

how do u cancel i just joine like a idiot but i reserved no emai saying anything can you help me please?
    my email [email protected]

• Ki
    Kim Apr 14, 2009

So after doing a little researching. I finally found the right number to call and cancel that google profit kit. Here it is : 866.951.1406

That is the customer service number so you guys cancel. I don't know what that guy above was thinking giving out that bogus number.

And if you read the terms and conditions, you are automatically signed up for some fraud ID thing and something called GrantSpring. If you cancel your google profit kit, it'll cancel the the fraud ID thing, but you have to call and cancel GrantSpring separately. I called customer service and got their number too. The number for GrantSpring is 1-888-247-2155

• Ro
    rocker19 Apr 14, 2009

i just found a email and a number you can use but im not sure if they work. im from england so i cant ring the number

1-866-583-7789 or email [email protected]

• Su
    Superdude Apr 16, 2009

Please someone Help me!!

Help me PLEASE I can’t beleive it, but I feel for this damn JoshMadeCashSCAM. I really thought this was real, then it was to LATE. PLEASE someone HELP ME I am a young student and made mistake, but I really don’t want this people stealing my money! Damn scammers it makes me sick that there are people in this world like this!! I know make fun I feel for it I am just a normal student trying to make a extra buck.

Thanks,

PLEASE E-MAIL ME @: [email protected]

• Je
    jess Apr 17, 2009

I too fell victim to this scam. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and I encourage everyone that has made this mistake to contact the Better Business Bureau and do the same. ITS MISLEADING ADVERTISING! Also, make sure to call and cancel with the numbers provided by others in this thread. I happened to purchase this on a Friday, so I will not be able to do anything about this until Monday, because they are closed over the weekend. Go figures, right?? I have emailed the company, and if they charge me the 71 dollars, I will contest the charges with my bank. I plan to take action against this company!

• Xe
    XE7EN Apr 18, 2009

I fell victim to the ACN business scam. Though I learned a lot, I also learned I ended up spending more money on business resources that what I was earning. FAR more than it. Spending hundreds of dollars on BOMs, International Conference meets and registrations (not to include hotel and living expenses), 'business' supplies and media (DVDs, website); in short, it completely broke me before i had the chance to break even. Monthly revenue didn't slice like pie. (try $147 total on a good month)

But yes I am here because of my new found wariness of these types of schemes to get your money, and found interest in researching this particular system. I now see that this is also a scam, unless you are absolutely content with paying for the kit. In about a year, you'll have spent nearly $500 dollars maintaining this system. And with ACN, the "trainer kit" cost me just under that. ($499.95)

kontact: [email protected]

• La
    Lacy Apr 19, 2009

Yeah I just signed up for it like 2 minutes before I googled it to see any other type of reviews. Is there anything someone can tell me to let me know that if I cancel it first thing tomorrow morning that I won't be charged more than that $1.97? Or is there anyone that can prove that it did work. Makes me worry cause I'm a student and I already have debt. I feel stupid now.

• De
    derecola2003 Apr 20, 2009

OMG!! How dumb am I ?? I signed up then read the reviews... PLEASE HELP!!! What do I do???? I literally signed up 3 minutes ago!

• Ad
    advise Apr 20, 2009

if you do not want to be charged any more money, unfortunately the only thing you can do is go to your bank tomorrow and have them close out your account.

You WILL get a big charge from this company in a few days if you do not -- and god help you if you dont have the money to cover it and all your bills start bouncing left and right.

close it.. you made a big mistake here, but now its time to protect your financial data by cutting off their access to it

• Pa
    pavan Apr 21, 2009

i hav registered and they hav charged me first £1.32and then after 1 week they charged me £32 so pls help me wat to do, should i close my full account of the bank or is ter any other alternative...pls give right decision i am in trouble now and one thing i live in england so wat to do.

• Th
    thl420 Apr 21, 2009

With the economy being in the state it's in, and people desperate to provide for their families, they can get away with preying on people just trying to get by. Makes me sick that they can get away with it and that I fell for it. Man I'm a stupid idiot!!!

• Sc
    screwedover99 Apr 21, 2009

I just signed up 5 minutes ago. I feel extremely stupid. What about cancelling your credit card? Would that prevent them from charging you the later fees?

• Mr
    MRS.MIRANDA Apr 23, 2009

HEY YOU GUYS I JUST SIGNED UP FOR THE DAMN THING AND AFTER READING ALL THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS LEFT I FELT SOOO STUPID. FORTUNATELY I JUST CALLED AND CANCELED EVERYTHING! MY HUSBAND WOULD HAVE KILLED ME IF I GOT SCAMMED WHICH I ACTUALLY DID FOR THE 1.97. SUCKS THAT THERE'S ACTUALLY PEOPLE THIS CRUEL IN THE WORLD THAT DO THIS TO HARD WORKING PEOPLE

• Cr
    crystalrosefaerie May 02, 2009

screwedover99: yes, it would prevent them from charging you the later fees.

• Je
    jennifer May 04, 2009

just so everyone knows, this is NOT a product supposed by google

• Ra
    rash May 04, 2009

hi..
    i had just entered my contact details but didnt sign in and closed the page, i have started getting calls to buy this ###ing kit, how to delete the contact details??

Chuck Turner May 08, 2009

Try these numbers for a refund from Google Treasure Chest Scam:

Infusion Media Inc (Google Money Tree)
    405 East 12450 South Ste G
    Draper, Utah, 84020
    Phone: 866-611-4638 / 801-545-0628

Iwealthworks
    2249 Gambel Oak Dr,
    Sandy, UT 84092
    Phone 801-545-0628

(Also: 866-957-0020 On bank / credit card statement it sometimes says For refunds call 866957 Sandy UT)

I reported them to state attorney general and FTC. Scammers!

• Ms
    ms K May 09, 2009

OH my God! like all of you i just ordered 5 mins ago. now my heart is pounding . i tot im gonna surprise my husband once i earned money from this.Now I guess he is gonna kill me knowing that i fell for this !!! I am waiting for the email reciept they said they gonna send me..im gonna cancel this first thing monday! thanks for the number kim, i tried calling them and it does said costumer care, but they are close so im gonna do it again monday.

• Ta
    Tag May 09, 2009

if you figure out how to fully cancel ms K, can you send me an e-mail letting me know how, i would greatly appreciate it. i signed up almost exactly the same time you did.

my e-mail is: [email protected]

• Sh
    sharu May 10, 2009

I signed up with credit card. Cancelling credit card will help to close their access?
    Or will they make access to other accounts too?

• Sh
    Shafted_Again May 19, 2009

The ad that I responded to promised a single $1.97 charge, no other charges to my account, and a package would be delivered to my po box in about 2-3 weeks. I had initially provided a card number that is linked to an account that has limited funds in it. After I placed the order, my account was charged $1.97, and then I began to worry a bit so I did some internet searching for the "Google Profit Kit". I saw that the Attorney General of Texas filed a deceptive trade practices lawsuit against several companies using the scam so I knew that I had been taken. I immediately called my card company, cancelled the card number, and the card company promiced that they would no longer honor any charges using that number that I had given to the scam artist. I did get hit for $1.97, but if the company tries to hit me up for additional charges, I will just refer them to the Texas Attorney General's office to file a complaint. I don't think they will bother.

• Gl
    Gloribel May 27, 2009

I also feel a victim of this people.I am also going to fill a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I also going to contest the charges with my bank.I don't going to stay quite I gonna fight for my rights.

• Ms
    ms K May 27, 2009

I did called and cancelled my subscription.First i called up google costumer service the first lady i took to told me after awhile that she cant find my account.She give me another number to call whome she said knows about this and same thing she cant see my account, NO RECORD! I was so mad.And told myself that i will leave it awhile .I dont like being mad and helpless.LOL! So i decided to call grant spring instead, to take care of the subscription to them that you get along with the google profit kit. I called the number 1-888-247-2155.The costumer service representative that aswered my call is very polite and friendly, and we found out we have same nationality..he cancelled my grant spring right away, then out of the blue i asked him if theres anyway he knows how i can cancel my google profit kit..he told me to wait and he will see, then he came back and told me he dont see it, so i told him well the confirmation email i recieved was from BLAZINGKEYWORDS.com, he then said Yes he can do it too..so i was like..yes cancel it too ..and he did, he give me my cancellation code for both.I was so happy and relieve and very thankful to the CS rep. he was my angel for that day!LOL! I was still charge with the $1.99 tho. And im still monitoring my account if they gonna charge me again just like what others are experiencing.
    Hope this will help to you all also. Do the grantspring CS # 1-888-247-2155 and cancel it from them.Good Luck!

• Rs
    rsin May 27, 2009

I don't work for this company, just need some feedback. Just out of curiousity, did anyone actually recieve the product, and if you did, did you use? The reason why I asked, it seems that after reading John's story everyone want's to cancel the product before they even got it.

boop May 31, 2009

what number did you call? i couldn't find a number or any way to cancel it!

• Da
    Darlene May 31, 2009

I am the next sucker on here that ordered, not only was I suspicious that nothing like a
    CD order has arrived after two weeks, I just checked my bank statement on this months credit card...OUCH...I got posted the $72.21 and did not read all these comments before getting scammed into the $1.97 CD. Which I never received as yet.
    Well folks, for those that did order it...you were lucky.
    I have contacted my bank immediately over this...and am phoning
    that damn 866-200-5473 tomorrow morning el pronto.
    Wish me luck...cause I really got taken for.
    NO ONE GO FOR THIS SCAM.

boop Jun 01, 2009

i tried calling 866-756-1774 and all i got was put in a password, couldn't get through to anyway. does anyone have a phone number where i can cancel? i think i'm still barely within the 7 days! help quick!

• Jz
    jzung Jun 01, 2009

Call 1-866-995-9812 to cancel the Google Profit Kit. The person I talked to was very helpful, although she could not find me in their database she gave me the number of an affiliated program called Google Riches to call 1-888-563-4281.

She said that they were having issues with their database and phones which is why she could not access that database to see if I was in that one. She also said that I should call them between 2 and 3:30pm EST.

I hope this helps!

boop Jun 01, 2009

I canceled! Thanks for having that number there ... the 866 200-5473! That was the right one . Whew!

• Zo
    zookeeper Jun 01, 2009

Or just cancel your credit card and get a new one. They cannot charge anything further without the new account number.

boop Jun 02, 2009

actually, i tried canceling a credit card once, and believe or not, they CAN charge you further, it goes right to the new one unless you fill out a fraud form with a copy of the charges on it! I had this happen with some charges I never even heard of or signed up for.

After I called them, I also emailed them and asked for written confirmation of my cancellation. i received 2 emails, one from GrandMastersOnline.com Cancellation and one from BlazingKeywords.com Online both ... one with the same cofirmation number and the other with a different confirmation number. they did respond immedicately, i must say, and so it really is a scam, but i have the cancellation in writing. i checked my credit card and nothing has been charged.

• Se
    Serenity16 Jun 02, 2009

Hello everyone,

If any of you sent away for your Google Profit Kit through a company called blazingkeywords.com, here is the Customer Service number to call to cancel your registration: 1-888-247-2155

• Tp
    TPL Jun 10, 2009

Mine was through hotbusinessmarket.com . I canceled within minutes of ordering and also called bank to red flag it and canceled the card and get a new one with different number. Hopefully this will solve the problem after reading all the complaints.

boop Jun 11, 2009

866-699-8440 ... this is the REAL number to call. it appreared on my CC after i already got charged. they would not reverse the charge but did cancel my subscription and they do know they are a scam. i had emails with cancellation numbers from canceling using other telephone numbers (from the site) they claimed were invalid. supposedly their cancellation numbers are only 5 digits. canceling a credit won't work as the charge will carry through to the new number unless you change from mastercard to visa or american express, etc. it's amazing how that works! ridiculous.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices