Google — google search bar image
I am writing to complain about your choice of image which appeared today on the google search bar as it horrifies and offends me. It is of a muslim man called Talal who is wearing the Saudi Arabian dress code. Saudi Arabia is an oppressive regime who imprisons, tortures and kills people unjustly. IS which has murdered thousands of men, women, children and babies was born out of the Sunni faith which Saudi stands by. In addition I don't relate to an image which has nothing to do with my Western culture and a person who was not part of it. If the image is not removed immediately, I will be launching a lifelong campaign in protest. This will include contacting traditional media, Western governments, CEOs etc.
Please submit my email to the appropriate department.
More Google Complaints & Reviews
- Google *midas Google.com / Chcaus - unauthorized charges 
- Google Money Kit - charges 
- Google - google play charges 
- Google Profit Kit - I canceled about 3 months ago & still got charge $39.99 
- Google Money Masters - initial contact 
- Google Profits - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Google Treasure Chest & Safe Lock ID - unauthorized charges on my debit card 
- Google - unauthorized advertising by google
- Google - no privacy 
- Google - american spirits