Having problems with Armslist?

Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Armslist.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 27, 2019

Armslist — reporting a scam

This following email & so called name and address did a scam on me. I've recovered the money, still working...

Armslistproduct paid for but seller wont ship

Hello, I sent a money order to Tony Davis of $830 on April 11, 2019. I have all paperwork proof. I also have all emails. The address the money order was sent to is.
4170 Cypress Green Lane
Vero Beach, Florida 32967.
He will not email back and still nothing as of April 29, 2019.
I sent money for a Marlin 1895 SBL with Leupold $805 after shipping it was $830.
The post ID: 9775986.
I have the money order serial number if needed.
I have emailed many times asking for a update.

Mar 26, 2018

Armslist — armslist customer service and armslist in general is a joke!

I have been a verified Armslist member for years now. Have bought and sold thousands of dollars in firearm...

Armslist — I found a perfect fit for rifle I was looking for. had a couple uneventful conversations about the scope optic ratings etc.

As the distance was signicant and I am totally disabled and I have to have someone ride as I get tired. All...

Armlist — Guns

I seen a gun on armlist.com I made deal on a colt for 1200.00 I sent two money order one for 1000.00 & one...

Oakland City

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices