Google — google bias

R Review updated:

Dear Google,
Like many Americans, Google is my preferred search engine. There are many others for me to choose from, but I love Google. I am disheartened though by your obvious partisan bias against conservatism, Republicans, and most especially, our new President, Donald Trump. It is so blatantly obvious! For instance, when I type in "Obama", the search page is like a shrine fit for a King. Every link glorifies and praises Obama, and the pictures of Obama, and his family are amazing. However, when I type in "Trump", every link is negative and horrible. The one picture you've decided to put up is also very degrading to our new President. I'm very upset about your choice to politicize your service. Why can't you remain neutral and respect all beliefs and political affiliations? After all, many, if not most, Americans are conservative and have a strong moral compass. And by the way, we are smart. We saw your bias for Hillary Clinton during the campaign when the top searches were always positively glowing for Hillary (and again, Obama), and were quite ugly for Trump. I would have to search your second and third pages before I would see anything derogatory about Hillary or Obama (and believe me, there are lots of controversy and cover-ups to see); Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Email Server, IRS Tax Scandal, Cheating, Stealing, Selling Uranium to Russia, Obama's hot mike with Russia, etc...the list goes on and on and on. During the campaign You were called out by FOX news (the only station that reports the real truth) for deliberate and intentional bias against Donald Trump. They showed how other search engines like Bing and Yahoo would have the same top ten links for Hillary and Trump, and Google would have something totally different...your top ten links for Hillary were always positive, and your top ten links for Trump, you guessed it, always negative and ugly. We Americans see through all of the hatred and lies of the liberal media, and now, sadly, we are on to you and we can easily see the unfairness of your messaging and the deceit of your delivery. I am a mother, a grandmother, a disabled veteran and a very proud American. My mother came to America from the Philippines after World War II. She taught herself to speak English and she became an American citizen. As a child I saw unspeakable prejudice towards her, but my mother never once felt anything but love for this wonderful country of ours. She is 90 years old now, and for the first time in her life, she is heartsick by what she sees is happening to our country..., at how liberals, especially the deceitful liberal media is destroying everything decent and good about America. How the media distorts, lies, cover's up truths, makes up stories that are completely fabricated, in a coordinated and deliberate attempt to sway public perception. I am begging you Google to stop this awful and deceitful path you have engaged in, and start giving us, the American people the completely honest and open service we deserve. You are a great company, and will only remain great if you stay fair and balanced. Thank you for your service. Jane Robideau

• P
      Mar 26, 2017

Learn how pages are ranked goofball. The reason more President Obama webpages are shown is there are more. If/when President becomes "popular" not just in the mindless waterboys then his hit count/results will rise. It's really quite simple, Trump sucks, Obama didn't.

What exactly can you say President Trump has done for you? Please site real examples and not the ever popular "He speaks my language".

• P
      Aug 13, 2018
    Google - YouTube

Removing content, such as Alex Jones and Infowars, is a violation of 'Employees of Alphabet and its subsidiaries and controlled affiliates should do the right thing—follow the law, act honorably, and treat each other with respect'. Read your own guidelines!!! Censorship is un-American and unjust.