Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Retail Stores Goodwill Industries Rachel the manager at the goodwill on 29th in phoenix az 4/11/2022

Goodwill Industries  -  Rachel the manager at the goodwill on 29th in phoenix az 4/11/2022

C
Author of the complaint
3:06 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am a very good donator and customer of yours. I always donate my unused and slightly used items to the back of your metro center goodwill.

Tonight at 8:30PM, my boyfriend and I were strolling thru your store. I needed to use your restroom and asked the manager Rachel with long black hair to please unlock it..

Rachel the manager stated that she absolutely will not. My boyfriend was waiting by the bathroom for me and a worker came and asked him if he needed the boys bathroom open and he said "Will you please open the ladies room for his girlfriend." the worker blonde hair pony tail got out his key and began to open the ladies room until "Rachel"the manager made a b line all the way from the front of the store to the back of the store where the bathroom is and stated"I told her no and I am the manager dont you open that door" the worker looked alarmed...

One thing is that I noticed that she left her post from the front door and ran to make sure that I wasn't going to go to the bathroom...

I am not homeless or a drug addict that she said aren't allowed to go I am a teacher. I was dressed very well and my boyfriend was to.

Abuse of managerial position not appreciated... this happened on 4/11/22 8:22pm