ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Goodwill IndustriesCustomer service person - Port Townsend, WA

I went to the Port Townsend store on Monday, 3/21/22 and purchased a sweatshirt for $9.99. I asked them if I could return it if I found it didn't fit and was told that if the tags were still on it, they would take it back (up to 2 weeks).

Today, 3/23 I went back to return it because it was too small and was told by "Diane" that I couldn't return it - because... (no reason given, and the tags were still on it). I asked for the manager and she wanted me to leave... I asked for the managers phone number and was told I couldn't have that either. I asked again for her to get the manager, who she finally paged over the loud speaker. He arrived, looked at the tag... and told her to refund it. Her customer service skills are far below the acceptable standard for Goodwill, and she needs re-training.

Comment Guidelines