ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Goodwill IndustriesI was refused my money back

I went into the goodwill and bought some clothes I asked if I could return these if they didn’t fit the lady said yes if it’s within the 3 day period I came back next day (today) and was denied a return was told I could take a gift card for store credit. I don’t want that I was told something different. They finally gave me the number to corporate but it was to a supervisor of there’s here local. I’m very unsatisfied with my experience I will not go there again and I am still going for a refund.

Comment Guidelines