Having problems with Fred Meyer?

Fred Meyer reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 20, 2006. The latest review Bananas was posted on Apr 7, 2021. The latest complaint #s abound was resolved on Nov 07, 2012. Fred Meyer has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 75 reviews. Fred Meyer has resolved 8 complaints.

Fred Meyer Customer Service Contacts

1800 576 4377 (Customer Service)
+1 855 489 2502 (My Prescriptions)
+1 800 576 4377 (Gift Cards)
+1 866 594 3644 (i-wireless)
+1 866 265 8419 (Prepaid Debit Cards)
+1 877 300 7797 (Rewards Debit Cards)
+1 800 928 2274 (Coinstar)
1014 Vine St.
Sat8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 9:30 PM

Fred Meyer Complaints & Reviews

Fred Meyershorted on ice cream

We purchases 4 half gallons of Deluxe Mint Chip Ice Cream from Fred Meyers. We’ll, it’s not half gallons anymore, it’s 1.5 qts. or as their label says (48oz.) of the good stuff. BUT, we weighed the good stuff and it only weighed about 32oz. NOT 48oz like the label says. Fred Meyers customer service representative told me that the oz. are not important it is sold by volume so it doesn’t matter if it says 32oz or 48oz it’s all the same 1.5qts. I say they need to remove the 48oz label – it does matter to me!

angidishman Jan 28, 2013

i had 39.99 for the cost of my lamp, and all i got out of it was 7.14!!! That's not good business. i have been on the phone all day talking to the card, and Fred Meyer tyring to handle this. please just resolve this matter asap i need gas to go to my doctors in the morning!!!

Fred Meyer Jewelers South Towne Mall — they steal gold!

Wow, you would think something in South Towne Mall would be a reputable place to go. I thought it would be...

Fred Meyer Jewelers / Littman Jewelers — I am 100% certain i've been a victim of fraud here

In November of 2010, in good faith I purchased at the Meridian, ID store, a pair of 14k white gold 1ctw...

Fred Meyer Gas — dishonest business practice

At Fred Meyers gas at 3333 W. 11th Eugene Oregon 97402 I handed them my debit card and asked for $20 gas. My...

Fred Meyer Jewelers — rip off

Fred Meyer Jeweler Sold Me CUBIC ZIRCONIUM for DIAMONDS In November of 2010, in good faith I purchased at...

Fred Meyervegas-style store layout, designed to confuse

My complaint is specifically focused on the grocery department. Not once have I gone into this store and found what I was looking for by thinking logically or trying to follow the hanging signs. Its like they want you to get lost, swirlling around the isles trying to find that item on your list that *should* be with (insert common item) but ISN'T. The isles are all split down the middle in order to have what they call End Caps - shelves/promotional areas at the ends of the isle. Note that the store receives premium $$ from vendors to display their products on these End Caps. Unfortunately for the customer the natural arrangement of canned goods, or juice, or ethnic foods, or almost any catagory, has to be split up as well, with some food catagories falling on several distant isles (juice, for example). Not to mention the ten 4-way cart-jamming intersections that the split-isles create. I have enough of those just driving through town, I really don't need more inside the store.

Fred Meyer Jewelers / 1cttw Diamond Princess Cut Premier Earrings — diamond fraud

Fred Meyer: Kroger — discrimination, harassment, retaliation, failure to provide reasonable accommodation, failure to provide medical care for work related illness

Failure to abide by specific limitations by four doctors regarding my modified duty, continued harassment...

Fred Meyerbad employee behaviour

I was shopping in Fred Meyer in Richland WA a week ago and cannot believe the man employee named Kailer or something just used too many bad words and talking with his friends in the working time.

Also, he kinda ignored me when I asked him for a product. That's such a bad experience since I am new in this area. Also, there food is kinda more expensive than other retailers. I think I should go to Winco or Walmart so I can have at least either cheap price or good-behavior employees.

Trying to avoid Fred Meyer as much as possible.

• Cy
          cyelea Apr 08, 2011

This is a good reason to call corporate and complain.

Kroger / Fred Meyer — cheating at the deli counter

Stopped at a fred meyer deli on my way home passing other grocery stores in favor of this location where I do...

Fred Meyer Jewelers LDS Bridal Set — rip off and poor craftsmanship

I have had the worst experience with this Jeweler! My husband and I got each other our wedding set At Fred...

Fred Meyer Jewlers — poor customer service

To any future present or thinking about buyers, Customer service at this particular Covington Fred Meyer...

Fred Meyersawful experience

I was at Fred Meyers, trying to get Formula for my son, I had Wic Coupons, and had no money on me. They didn't have the brand I needed on the shelf, So I asked a woman is she could ask someone in the back if it was in stock, She called someone who said "This isn't my department call grociery" So she did, and they said it wasn't THEIR department either, She called the other woman back, and finally told me " No one knows where to look for it in the back, I'm sorry, can you just pay for one can of another brand now?" WTF!? I needed food for my SON and no one was willing to go look or find someone who knew where it MIGHT BE! I had to go buy a cheaper brand elsewhere, and call every store in my area to find some in stocks.. Haggens had it in stock, and even held the cans up front for me.

announmous Jun 11, 2011

I was in the kroger fuel center in vicksburg ms. And the white lady was working very hard as she is everytime I go there. How come they don't make the others do what she has to do.they r being unfair to her.she does all the work and everyone gets the credit for what she does.I know that she is the only one doing the work.because everytime I go there everyone else is just sitting in the chair.I wish someone would give her the credit and a raise that she deserves without the lazy ones benefiting from all her work.anyone would love to have her as an employee.especially me.

Fred Meyersreturns

I HAVE PUT IN A COUPLE COMPLAINTS AND RECIEVED NOTHING IN RESPONSE I PURCHASE A AIR MATTRESS IT WASNT A COLEMAN BUT YOUR OTHER BRAND THEY TOOK MY BOX AND RECIEPT I ENDED TAKEN NEW MATTRESS OUT OF STORE IN A PLASTIC BAG .ITS BEEN TRADED AFTER THE 5TH OF MAY AND BEFORE THE 25TH OF MAY I THINK THAT A LITTLE SOON FORIT TOO NOT HOLD AIR THEY EVEN TOOK THE REPAIR KIT. SO HEAR IAM AM NO BED .IVE ASK IF I COULD TRADE ACROSS FOR A COLEMAN NO RESPONSE ID EVEN PAY THE DIFFERANCE EVEN THOUGH I FEEL IT SHOULD BE A STRAIGHT CHANGE ACROSS SINCE IVE HEARD NOTHING FROM NO MANAGMENT I WORK OUT OF TOWN THIS WEDS IS MY DAY OFF I WILL BE AT YOUR STORE TO RETURN THE ITEM I HOPE I HEAR FROM MANAGMENT BEFORE THAT. I GUESS I WANT THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM IN MY RETURN NO RECIECT EVEN WITH NO BOX .I WOULD HOPE I WOULD BE ABLE TO TRADE ACROSS FOR THE SAME SIZE MED BUT A COLEMAN .YOU
          WOULD MAKE A CUSTOMER VERY HAPPY THANK YOU FAYE MILLER HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.THIS HAS BENN MY 3RD ATTEMPT TO CONTACT YOU HOPE THIS WORKS

Fred Meyer Jewelry — horrible customer treatment!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. First, I would like to point out that Fred Meyer Jewelry i...