ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Fred MeyerService desk, Fred Meyer 7701 Debarr Rd. Anchorage Ak,

I came at about 4:30 PM. 5/23/22 to wire some money. I waited in line for a while. My credit card is good, but it wouldn't accept it for money transfer. The transfer was to $200 plus $8.50. I had $5 less cash so I wanted to change the amount. She told me I had to go back to the end of the line. I wanted to speak to a manager, and she refused to get one. I waited in line a long time and now she told I had to wait in line again. I thought that was extremely rude of her. I had to go off and find a manager to deal with her. I think she was racist.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ba
      Bazookagaminggirl May 23, 2022

She is not racist. Seriously is that the only thing you can think of. Racist. When the same rules apply to everyone it is not racism. Making you wait in line again like everyone else is not racist or rude. She can technically sue you for claiming racism.

Fred Meyer — fred meyer jewelers

On March 24th I took a ring In to the Jewelers at 7701 DeBarr Rd Anchorage Alaska to be resized and the young...

ADVERTISIMENT