FPB cr card internetcharged me $100 for the last 3-4 mo

M

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES OF $100.00 FOR THE LAST 3 OR 4 MONTHS. THE PHONE NUMBER THEY GAVE IS FOR OUTREACH NURSES. THE # IS [protected]. I SPOKE TO A GENTLEMAN NAMED NATHAN. I AM ON DISABILITY AND THIS HAS MADE ME OVER DRAWN EVERY MONTH. PLEASE HELP

• Mi
    MikaG Apr 30, 2021

DO NOT GET THIS CREDIT CARD!

Finally getting my credit together and making monthly payments consistently. Tell me why my payment is $46.00 monthly and they take $38.00 towards fees only placing $8.00 towards the balance. Definitely getting them paid off and closing them both. I don’t want any parts. They are sharks, they will give you a cc but you will forever be in debt with them!

• Ha
    Hacked101 Apr 18, 2021

Someone opened an account withFPB and stole my childs stimulus from another bank. How is this possible. The website said FPB Mater Card Black, what is that? Did my Black Hispanic name give permission to hack my account??

Comments

• Ra
    Ralonda Ashley Mar 16, 2021

Has anyone purchased anytthing through credit secrets? I believe they are the scammers!!! everysince I purchased a book for $39.00, all types of charges are coming out my account. I know it's them... i'm almost 100%. please if anyone has given credit secrets their credit card it's them

• De
    Demonchild15 Aug 17, 2020

Hi my name is Jose Zepeda and I want to know why and what is your company I recently saw my bank statements and saw that their was two transactions on two different dates one was 2/12/2019 for $50 and the other was on 3/12/2019 for $55 why am I being charged for I didn't purchase it doesn't give me description of what is being charged all it says is FPB cr card and my name please contact me at this #[protected] to discuss these payments and I want my money back .

• Mr
    MrSoundMaxx Aug 29, 2019

This also may not actually be First Premier Bank. Many scammers have found that telling you that they are from a certain company makes you respond. As far as the charges go, they can start an LLC in any name they want. As long as that state does not have an LLC by that name it works. So while doing the research you can call First Premier and work with them as well. If they are charging you then you will find out why. If they are not then you can cross them off the list.

• Na
    nathan d Jul 29, 2011

Hello,
    I am writing a response to this posting in this forum because the information above misdirects you to resolving your issue. If your bank statement or account has been charged and the reference on the statement or account is "FPB cr card internet" then you should do the following:

1) Contact the bank where the fees have been charged
    2) Ask them to whom the charge originates and which in this case is "FPB cr card internet" which "FPB" stands for First Premier Bank
    3) Contact the originator of the charge, "FPB" in this case
    4) If you do not get a resolution by contacting the originator of the charge then recontact the bank where the fees were charged
    5) Report the charge as fraudulent to your bank. From there follow your financial institutions policies in completing this process.

Just an FYI,
    First Premier bank is easily found by doing google searches. That "bank" seems to offer high interest rate and high fees for establishing credit with the "bank". The bank is listed several times alone on these same forums.

All I ask is that you do some research and not assume that the information posted above in the original posting will resolve YOUR issue.

• Ha
    Hacked101 Apr 18, 2021

@nathan d Someone opened an account through FPB Master card Black and stole my kids stimulus.