Menu
Horizon Outlet Store
reviews & complaints

Horizon Outlet Store
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

29 complaints
6 resolved 23 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Horizon Outlet Store. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
D
12:56 am EDT

Horizon Outlet Store - $750.gold card they told I was approved for and have yet to receive through the mail.i had

I filled out an application for the gold card and was approved and was told that within 5 to 7 business days my gold card would arrived in the mail...well I've wrote several complaints and gave heard nothing and have not recieved any card yet in the mail. And now I'm getting these emails bout me ordering these items and its going against my credit . I haven't received this gold card in the mail so how can I make on line purchases if I ain't got a card. This has been like 4months ago and haven't heard from anyone..so what am I supposed to do about my credit cuz it's being ruined ?!

12:02 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i just received card, i never activated but being charged and overdraft due to it! i want it canceled now and reimbursed for overdraft charge and what was taken out of my account. Im seeing im not alone in having problems with this company and i will seek legal consultation if i have too!!!

M
10:31 pm EDT

Horizon Outlet Store - The card is not what I ordered

this is the wrong card. I was under impression this was a credit card . The goods from the store is not feasible wear and the store does not have much of a variety. I'm a big guy 6'8" and weighs around 300 pounds. I have trouble enough finding clothes to fit me and I know you all can't meet my needs there either. I am requesting a refund because I feel I was misinformed with the information given is why I accepted it. I am asking for my money back, please! 907WestFirstst. Charlotte N.C. 28202
Marion Simon

J
11:36 pm EDT

Horizon Outlet Store - boost platinum card

I thought this was a REAL credit card. It is astounding what you folks will promise to make us (complaintants) go away.
I am not the type of person to simply "go away" and I handle my own legal paperwork.
I've been charged $24.95 in Jan. and Feb. which I want returned.
With all of your complaints it is sounding like a class action awaits

2:28 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Horizon Outlet Store - boost platinum credit card

I've been charged $24.95 in Jan. and Feb. which I want returned.
With all of your complaints it is sounding like a class action awaits.

Card No. [protected]
My phone: [protected] call if more info is needed.
I look forward to an amicable resolution of this matter.

Karen L Griffith

J
11:58 am EDT

Horizon Outlet Store - charging for misinterpretation of credit card

Misrepresentation this is not a credit card you lied and I want to cancel this and get my money back I trusted this company to do right by me and not be taken advantage ok I was looking forward to a credit card and instead I received a card that isn't worth anything to me and the clothes they have on that site is terrible definitely not my style I don't think they should be taking advantage of people like that I haven't read one positive comment about your company plz cancel my subscription and refund me my money

M
9:06 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I applied for the Horizon card yesterday. I see that my credit card has been billed 2995 for the initial fee so my account should be active unless I'm mistaken?? However I have received absolutely nothing from you guys not even a confirmation email saying that my credit card was charged. My name is Michael Peck [protected]@gmail.com. [protected] I would...

N
2:07 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello im a new member. I havent even started shopping yet. I wasnt aware of a membership fee but not only did u take it out my account once but you guys took it out twice. I need $6.99(x2) placed back unto my card immediately. That was such a inconvience for me. I think if you guys are gonna charge me a membership fee, at least wait until i place my first...

B
2:40 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My debit card was over charge so I need the over payment returned to my debit card. I only agreed to a membership charge of $6.95 not $25. This over payment needs to be replaced immediately. I specifically told this company I would only pay $6.95 a month. As I was hesitant to join. I am now refusing to have anymore funds taken from my card as this company...

3:25 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I wonder why they don't understand a simple thing. Before asking for money for their service they should be great first. So many people are unsatisfied, many of them are simply cheated, some of them notice unauthorized charges. So why would we pay to the company that's simply a joke? The items you sell are ridiculous, they have no proper quality, no proper price. And you want us to pay for the membership. It's crazy.

9:50 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is the worst I have a card that can't use at all period I try to get something off the website it won't allow you to the doesn't even have expiration date on it as well as no cvv security number all it say is been a member since whenever If your going to fool someone into getting this card at allow them to purchases product of the website with no...

View 0 more photos
12:52 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They give you this card and when you go on store website they don't have most products offered on hand, and very limited sizes, Fingerhut is the way to go for this type of web store. Plus you have to pay shipping from your own separate credit card. Makes no sense.

2:41 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went on line and was under the impression that this was a credit card to help improve my credit, only to find out that it is a card to shop at an online store and I was charged $29 just to get the card and when I called i was told that there is monthly membership fee of $24 to have the card and it doesn't even help rebuild your credit, so what is the point of having the card. HUGE SCAM

S
8:29 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I applied for this card thinking you could use it anywhere..no you can't. Just on their site which is filled with dollar store crap, ugly clothes and imposter perfumes. Huge disappointment. $78 for a blanket lol. Cancelling and want my money back. JUNK GALORE

E
10:16 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I too from the add originally believed this was a regular credit card. However before I even signed up I rear through the terms and conditions, and came to realize it was for their online store only with "a one time" activation fee of 29.95. This didn't put me off too much because I'm already a member of finger hut and seventh avenue. I was thinking thi...

A
8:50 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I talked with a representative from horizon Gold card a online was told that this card was a credit card. It is NOT!!! It is a card to buy merchandise from there website only!!! CHEAP DOLLAR STORE MERCHANDISE!!! They charge you 29.95 for the memebership at first then 14.95 each month (which they don't ell you about) taken out of your bank account without...

F
4:52 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Don’t buy from the website www.thehorizonoutlet.com. I placed my order and waited couple of days, but the seller only charged me quickly. After that no info, no confirmation email. I tried to reach them, but no one replied to my multiple emails. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

E
9:23 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

First, of all you m*********s are completely out of line for portraying to be an actual credit card company... Then you ### don't realize or even care that there are single parents, hard working people, and people that are trying to get their lives back on track... I can do a damn thing with this worthless piece of plastic... I was online trying to shop for...

N
7:07 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My boyfriend applied for the card on line & was asked for a card number told them he didn't have one was told it was for file purposes only he infact would not be charged for this free line of credit.I call ### he used my card info and they charged me without even speaking with me for conscent to do so. Now my account has been OVERDRAFTED. For a dept I did...

View 0 more photos
T
6:19 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Net First Platinum and Horizon Gold "credit cards" are the same scruptulous people! Do not take there "offers" it's fraud!

Horizon Outlet Store contacts