FPB cr card internetWe had a $50.00 charge on our statement that neither my husband or I authorized

S

We had a $50.00 charge on our statement that neither my husband or I authorized. We have been using our debit card more than usual, even paying bills over the internet. We usually pay bills by check and mail it through the postal service. We have no idea how this happen and hope that this does not happened again. We cannot afford to lose money and in a such a devious way.

• Li
    Liza1884 Jul 30, 2021

THEY JUST CHARGED ME $30.03!!! THIS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY. THEIR WEBSITE IS NOT SECURED. I GOOGLED THEM, FOUND THEIR WEBSITE, TRIED CALLING THEIR PHONE NUMBER, AND THE PHONE NUMBER IS DISCONNECTED! THEY’RE LOCATED IN PANAMA BUT THEY HAVE A MINNESOTA PHONE NUMBER!

• Ta
    tammy kimble Jul 19, 2021

Wtf 🤬 this just happened to me!!!

• Je
    Jessica Jackson 505 May 02, 2021

Same here
    $50 dollar charge then $250 out of my account from same place. Has anyone hit up better business burrow?

• Th
    Thomas Young Jr Apr 16, 2021

Why are they taken money oyt of my accou t saying something about Internet web. Wth is that. I closed that credit card when my father opened it and within the next month they closed it over no reason. So i ask them why they lied about some payment which i knew it was a lie they have so many complaints. Now after minths they taken miney iut each month. How can i get it back!!!

• Je
    JenniferPatten Apr 05, 2021

I don't have this bank and they are taking out $3.469.39 out of my checking account tomorrow I do not want that I need to get this resolved ty

• Du
    Dumbbbbbbb Feb 12, 2021

Took out 186$ without permission. We are in the middle of a pandemic and I was 2 payments behind which was 60$ not [censored]ing 186$ worth of payments. [censored]ing [censored]. Went to make my 30$ payment and noticed 186$ was missing from my account thank you credit cards. Always hated them until I needed stupid credit to get a house. What is the [censored]ing point of society. To take all ur [censored]

• Ke
    ken913 Mar 09, 2020

this just happened to me but twice now!

Cherylyn44 Feb 22, 2020

I had an 223 dollars taken out of my account that was not unauthorized . I have a family and I can’t afford any Money that is not authorized be taken out of my account especially 223 dollars