Menu
FedEx
reviews & complaints

FedEx
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1324 complaints
164 resolved 1160 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FedEx. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
L
1:14 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On Saturday, Nov 28, in the afternoon a box was delivered to my home. I had put a sign on the gate to please deliver on the covered porch since I have had issues in the past with your drivers leaving them outside the gate in the pouring rain. The young lady put it on the ground outside the gate with the sign. When I ran out to her and asked that it be put...

A
6:26 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Original tracking number [protected] sent from Highlands Ranch, CO FedEx office on 10-28-20. contents outlined on Description of package contents. Email received 11-2-20 package delayed at customs Email received 11-3-20 package delayed at customs Email received 11-6-20 package delayed at customs I went to CO FedEx Office on 11-18-20 asking how I can get...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They are not following covid social distancing fir their internal teams. I went inside and they diligently told me to stand at 6 feet away, but internally they were all right next to each other. This was also not co sister my told to all of their customers do I felt singled out perhaps because I am a biracial female.

R
11:43 am EST

FedEx - Home delivery

FedEx driver leaves packages in the yard near front gate; instead of putting by the front door. I have video and still photos. This not the first time. I take the time to use your app to know when deliveries are arriving. I open my gate early in the morning to allow the driver to have access to driveway. But he parks in road and throws packages on the ground by the gate 300 plus feet away from the front door. Unacceptable!
Riley Merriott [protected]
16208 Sam C Road Brooksville FL 34613
[protected]@gmail.com

View 0 more photos
T
9:51 pm EST

FedEx - Vacation hold didn’t work

I ordered a navepoint 18 unit rack and it was shipped via FedEx home delivery and I requested a vacation hold to have it shipped to me on Tuesday October 24 2020 and the FedEx driver delivered it on Monday the 23 and the vacation hold didn't work it was supposed to work but didn't end up working and the FedEx delivery woman who delivered the package to me flipped me off and had a little meltdown and said to me gfy and ended up looking at me through the driver side window and ended up giving me the middle finger and took off like a mad woman and she even stepped on the package and punched my door instead of being gentle because FedEx drivers are supposed to be gentle when they knock on people's doors and this lady was not gentle and she stepped on my package luckily nothing inside the box got damaged after she stepped on my package FedEx needs to better train their employees and needs to know if there is a vacation hold don't deliver until the vacation hold is over

FedEx - Delivery

I ordered a freezer and it was supposed to come today and I never received it nor do I have any updates. You cannot talk to anyone. Just a recording. I ended up putting in a complaint with the company I ordered it from? This only happens when something is sent by FedEx. When it is sent through UPS, I always get regular updates and know exactly when it is received. I had someone stay at my house all day waiting so it would not be left outside all day on a busy street. Well I'm not doing it for another day, not knowing if it will be coming. If it is stolen, FedEx will be liable. It should not take 4 days to update your website. No wonder UPS is far superior to FedEx. They offer far superior services to FedEx.

S
3:19 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Fedex had delivery date 11/12. Package tracking #[protected] Case #[protected] Missed delivery and the delivery date changed to 'unavailable'. Called Fedex and was told: There was a delivery restriction (uh, no). Oh, there were too many packages so it didn't get delivered (uh, there's no delivery date now?). Oh, I found it in Texas, it never left the...

S
9:36 pm EST

FedEx - I am complaining about not getting my package

I was supposed to get a package that was sent from Santa Ana CA on Friday morning ( 11/13) at 9:03 A.M. It went overnight. It is now Monday night (11/16) and no package. I paid for overnight service and it has taken over 3 days to get here. I should be reembursed for my money. This is unexceptable business.

5:13 pm EST

FedEx - wilmington ma location employee

I called the 800 about a package exception. I was transferred to the Wilmington location. The female at the location, yelled at me and was very rude. When I asked for her name, she became more aggressive. I used a second phone to call the 800 number line again. I had that Rep. on the phone and she heard the woman in Wilmington scream at me and be very degrading. The Rep. from the 800 number sent a complaint to the Wilmington location. 30 minutes later the female that was screaming at me prior called me and said tht making the complaint did nothing because she was the one who handles them. She then proceded to tell me I will never recieve a package from that location that is not damaged.

E
12:21 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This always happens on a Friday when I need the package. And of course, they claim the "Customer not available or business closed - Access is controlled by customer" when the delivery instructions clearly state the access code instructions. The irony was that once I received this message from FedEx, I received my shipments from UPS with no problem. The...

D
12:01 pm EST

FedEx - Delivery

FedEx driver left our package at the wrong address. (Outside ).Address on label was correct. The package was then rained on and the contents were destroyed. When the resident returned (to where the package was delivered) he found it and delivered it to our address. With today's technology, how can a package be delivered to a totally different address than the one on the shipping label?

View 0 more photos
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

One of your drivers executed an illegal and dangerous maneuver at approximately 10:35 a.m. today, 11/8/2020. While on a two-lane state road in a populated and heavily-trafficked area, Rte 119, in Massachusetts, the Fed Ex driver of a rental van drove past his turn into a cul-de-sac in a 40 mph zone. Instead of proceeding to a suitable turnaround location...

J
1:11 pm EST

FedEx - Delivery driver

So now it's ok for a Fed Ex delivery driver to pull up at the end of your driveway, beep his horn and tell you to get the package?

We order our dog food from Chewy and this happened today. Never in my life was a delivery driver so ignorant without any other reason other than being lazy.

Is the package heavy? Yes. Is it a delivery driver's job to deliver a package to your door? Yes. This driver wasn't even nice about it. Beeped the horn and said to get the package? What kind of people are you hiring?

Also, I'm assuming you would have to hire employees that can lift a certain amount or else they wouldn't be delivering for FedEx correct?

Totally disgusted at this service and when I ship my packages going forward, I will use UPS instead. I'm also reporting this to Chewy - from my perspective the shipper they choose needs to be not only courteous but do their job.

R
5:20 pm EST

FedEx - Slowest delivery possible

I made the mistake of shipping with you on an item I bought third week of Oct. I had it shipped thru Box and Ship in California. After about a week went by I wondered where the hell it was so I called. Believe it or not they went and picked it up, took my credit card info and quoted me a price of $95, boxed it and left it sitting on a shelf. Needless to say I was not happy, so this week I get a message from you people telling me it will arrive 11/4 on 11/5 I get another message saying 11/9. I could have sent it by mule train and had it here by now. Incompetence must be your middle name.

N
4:20 pm EST

FedEx - Delivery

I purchase from shoes for crews
Tracking # [protected]
FedEx is telling me that they delivered my package on the second of nov @ 4:19 pm it was a overnight package. As of November 4th 2020 .
I still have not received My merchandise I had purchased. Please contact me at
[protected] or email
[protected]@yahoo.com

3:36 pm EDT

FedEx - Poor delivery; inability to speak to someone about the problem.

I wanted to speak to the office on Queen Pkwy in West Columbia, SC about continuing delivery problems. The [protected] number gave me a robot that would not connect me to a person. I had to call a second time and spend about 7 min. saying no, no, something else, more options, etc. The FedEx Facebook page is chock full of complaints by other people and it looks like FedEx just shines-on any CS complaints.
Despite the fact that I have two porches with doors that have windows, the FedEx driver for my locality leaves my packages where they can't be seen from inside the house.
Ultimately, I reached a Technical Support person who was not a native speaker of English, so I assume she was overseas. She did take my complaint and said that she would pass the information along. I am not confident of the results since their policy is such that the local facility has "a private {phone} number" that insulates them from customer contact in the first place.

1 comment
L
Nov 27, 2020 5:51 pm EST

I agree! No one but the automated service that can't help

E
9:29 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Fed-Ex, From Sweetwater music I ordered a very expensive Fender Percussion Bass guitar that I have been wanting for sometime. I was anticipating the delivery which got delivered today, Sunday October 25th. The Fed Ex truck backed into my driveway and the delivery person got out, opened the back doors and jumped inside and I could hear him cursing...

9:10 pm EDT

FedEx - Package not delivered after 2 messages saying it would be

Package tracking # [protected] was scheduled for Fri 10/23; waited all day and no truck even showed up. then got a message it would be delivered on Sat 1/24; same thing, a truck never showed up. in frustration and trying to get my package asap, i scheduled a hold thinking it would help. worse.
called and spoke to a Juan and then a Shantell who just kept apologizing but said they 'could' not help which in this day and age would really be impossible. found out that the package was at the main distribution hub at 8200 Elder Creek Rd but was told thye didn't have a phone number for that location. REALLY? they didn't have a phone number for their own locations? that has to be a lie. maybe they didn't want to give it out; but there has to be a phone #. they told me the hours that 8200 Elder Creek was open but Google says they are open 24hours a day.
absolutely no help, no service, and no caring!

Z
12:15 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

21/10/2020 roughly 15:10 Tracking number [protected] Driver banged on my door so loud he woke my baby who was sleeping upstairs. As I've opened the door he pushed my package into my chest and said delivery. I asked why he banged so loudly as I thought something was happening, My daughter was due back from school any minute and I feared it was her and she...

J
10:10 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We purchased item on ebay-tracking uploaded on 10.17.20 early a.M. Showed on tr uck for delivery. Approx 1 p.M. The driver arrived right outside out home. Was parked on the street for over 10 mins. We yelled to him (so we could keep our distance) — hey-do you have a pkg for us. Driver: yes I do however there is a very large box in the way on my truck that I...

FedEx contacts