Family Dollarhorrible customer service

C Dec 23, 2019 Review updated:

I was waiting at the cash register and the cashier clerk her name is Eden told me to wait she will be right there in a minute, so I waited and she continued to hang up bags on the rack out of the box. I waited a few minutes then then I asked her if she can please help me, she storm over to me feriously and said she told me to wait for a min and that if she wants to she can refuse service to me. And I said for what? She said I told you to wait and you can get the hell out of my store and you can make a complaint if you want my name is Eden.

• Updated by Concerned Customer101 · Dec 24, 2019

How long am I supposed to wait and stand there I asked her nicely to help me and she freaked out and swore at me your crazy if you think that's okay it's Robert I'm gonna make sure all you guys get fired treating ppl like this ?

• Updated by Concerned Customer101 · Dec 25, 2019

Worsfist hacked my profile and wrote all lies I'll call corporate number agian to report you I'm sorry you live on the internet to terrorize ppl

• Updated by Concerned Customer101 · Dec 25, 2019

It's okay worsfist all you can do Is hide that's why your on here you proly been a puss your hole life now your getting your revenge on the world poor guy buy have fun on here loser k made a bunch of calls will see what happens

• S
      Dec 25, 2019

You really are stupid if you think the person who is replying to you is Robert or someone who works for the company. Especially when they stated that they do not. You must be dull and slow and illiterate. Think, what are the chances that Robert or even Eden know about your posting. Also I agree if you cannot wait a few minutes then you have no patience and are immature. Also treating your own mother like that. Sick. Do you really think that Robert knows about this post. Are you really that stupid. Grow up. Just because someone tells you that you are wrong does not mean that they work for the company.

• C
      Dec 25, 2019

@shadowg Well I didn't write all that stuff I don't think they should be fired i just think they should be nice to ppl treat everyone with respect i was trying to be polite to the lady @worsfist keeps pretending to be me I'm sorry you guys lifes awesome love everyone thanks everyone I deleting this don't waste your time guys

• S
      Dec 26, 2019

@Concerned Customer101 I like it when you write some foolish stuff you claim you did not write it. Nice one. Does not work. No one is pretending to be you. Stop saying that. You are the one that is claiming that worstifst is Daniel You are eht one saying you are going to get us all fired. You are the one ASSuming that we work for the company. Liar.