Menu
reviews & complaints
Family Dollar company logo

Family Dollar

713 E Broad St, Monticello, MS, 39654, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
C
3:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Family Dollar - New policy in your store

When I was checking out at the register, two of your cashier's were complaining about a third cashier. Once the second cashier left, the cashier doing my purchase asked me if I shopped there often. I said yes some. She said that customers with a large bag will have to turn their bag in to be held behind the counter due to a lot of theft in the store. I said do you mean my purse? She said yes ma'am. I said I would not be shopping there. She said that is fine. I was not rude about it and said nothing else. Do you have a safety plan in place to protect the customer from theft? How do you know who the purse belongs to? Very poor customer service and rude employees!

Desired outcome: I will not be leaving my purse with a stranger behind a counter that no cashier stays at. Good luck with your new policy.

Read full review of Family Dollar