Family Dollaremployee complaint

J Dec 04, 2019 Review updated:

I was ringing my items up and needed a item to be removed off to make sure purchase went threw. Two employee male/female were Very Rude, Called me the N word said i should have added the price before hand because they didnt have time . They threated my life if didnt said they would "knock my head off" . Tried to talk to the manager at the store .. I was told she outside on break .. Went outside to see that she was smoking we on property.. And was very clueless . I can be contacted at [protected] My name is Justin Thomas . Store number #01434 Employees females name Keisha . The guy refused to give name.

• J
      Dec 04, 2019

I want to tell the truth before it gets out in public. The truth is I was sexually harassing keisha who is also black like me. She had a boyfriend and I pinched her on her bumn. She then yelled and the male white threatene me. He said that he would take my head off and the manager banned me from the store because I touched her breast and pinched her behind. She does not want to go out with her own kid she loves white men she is racist against me.