Family Dollar — employee
will confirm by the end of this email. But I was treated rudely and disrespected by an employee of family Dollar who would not give me her name. Also the security guy there had a dog inside with him and was standing there didn't offer any help or assistance.
I would like to speak to someone before lodging a complaint with the better business bureau. Or any other complaint department or corpreate managers or supervisors. I was refused service because this female employee felt she had a right to treat this store as here court of law. There is and was not asign posted stating I could not sit my bike inside the two entrances doors of the store the security guard and dog watched me park my bike there and didn't say anything to me. I just got milk and butter and when I was ready to check out the female employee rudely and angrly said I wasn't being served because I didn't answer her or move my bike. She prior to that never told me anything about my bike that was my first time seeing her. When I came in she wasn't in site and I was only in there less than 1 minute to get the items I stated. Then I said was subjected to her unprofessional behavior and her refusal to give me here name to file a complaint. Then she sarcastically said she wasn't scared of me complaining and proceeded to mock me stating that's why you not going to get served and actually took steps towards me as I was leaving the out the doorway. And I reached my head back in the door and said she was miserable
My name is Tony for all intended purposes of this email. I can be reached at [protected] after this email has been sent I will also be looking for corporate channels of complaints and filing and lodging and sending emails to whoever I can find online that is within the responsibility of rectifying the situation for me sincerely Tony
Happened today Jan 2 2020 around or between 1pm and 3pm at the store located On Lake street 1 block from Global Markets
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service