Menu

C
Author of the complaint
9:46 pm EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In the 7/12/2021 morning, I went to an enterprise store and planned to rent a car, but the worker in the enterprise store told me that I owe enterprise $300 and I'm in renting block list.

I checked all my historical email, I had an accident and car repair in April 2019 and I rented a car from 3425 N Halsted ST, Chicago, IL 60657 store from 05/07/2019 to 05/16/2019. Before I picked up the renter car, I had gotten a confirmation email from enterprise that my auto insurance company had authorized a rental for me with enterprise-rent-a-car.

But enterprise did not charge the rental fee from my auto insurance. I also checked my historical Discover credit transaction log and found that enterprise also charged $300 from my credit card on 11/15/2019.

My questions are 1. Why enterprise did not charge the rental fee from my auto insurance? 2. Enterprise charged $300 from my Discover credit card, why I was added to enterprise blocking list?

I called enterprise several times and sent several emails to enterprise, and also chatted with enterprise online. Almost 1 month gone, the issue is still not resolved.

Thanks!
Clark

Update by ClarkZhou
Aug 26, 2021 1:30 am EDT

I still does not get response from Enterprise

Update by ClarkZhou
Aug 10, 2021 5:57 pm EDT

I already sent email and information you mentioned to [email protected]
Thanks!
Clark

More Enterprise Rent-A-Car complaints & reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car - deposit refund
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility