Dish Networkdish network reward card

N Review updated:

I subscribed to Dish Network for my apt on 05/21/2012 and I was offered a reward card of $75 for my 24 months agreement. I received my reward card after payment of 2-3 months of fee, by the end of July. I planned to used my $75 reward card for the holidays and finally when I tried to use it, it did not work as it had validity for only 4 months.
I fail to understand that why would I get a reward card with only 4 months validity, which was already delivered late to me. My agreement is valid for 24 months then why can't I get my reward card renewed? $75 is my own money which Dish Network committed to return if I took subscription from them instead of any other providers.
When I tried to ask same from customer care, they were adamant on not giving me my $75 back and when I said I feel cheated and I want to cancel this fraud network TV provider, they asked for cancellation fee, so I do not understand why being into 24 months agreement with Dish, my own $75 reward card was valid only for 4 months and there is no policy of re-validating it?
I feel totally cheated, would never suggest anyone to use this Dish network.

• Updated by [email protected] Network · Dec 08, 2012

I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you. I would be happy to look into options that are available for you. Please send me an email at [email protected] Thank you!

Becki Barned
    DISH Internet Response Team

• De
    Debra Bush Dec 29, 2020

I signed up for Dish on June 24 2020. I was promised a $200 gift card. I have never received it. I have called many times trying to get this issue resolved. I get the run around. Each time I have called I talk to no less then 4-5 persons. The last person I talked to Patricia at ext.#80011 assured me it was taken care of. I have still not received it! I called again. One person told me there was no account in my name! Wrong answer as I have been paying my Bill on time for the last 6 months. I called to the resolution center and they said no one by by name or the account number I gave existed! What is going on with u people. Why does ur company not keep the promises it has made to their customers!!! I will assure u I have talked to no less then 42 persons at ur company! I should have had this gift card months ago but instead I get a lot of lame excuses as to why it hasn’t arrived! I am so tired of this! I am writing to the President of Dish to tell him there is no way you are # 1 in customer satisfaction! U clearly make promises to ur customers with no intention of keeping them. LIES LIE LIES is all I get! Ur customer service sucks!!! Please help me to get this resolved! Very disappointed customer but not for much longer if this does not get resolved!!!

• Fo
    Forrest Fulton Mar 04, 2019

Same here..was promised a 100.00 rewards card..just activated it and there is ONLY 26.00 on it!..These guys hire a sub to handle the cards.. it still falls on dish to oversee what companies they hire.. it's a sham.. not to mention.. I wanted HBO.. and now it is not available on dish.. very pissed.. I even have the email form the dish rep. stating I would receive the 100. card.. will try one more time.. we need to do a class action suit on this!

• Je
    jenilatimer Jun 06, 2018

I signed up with DISH and promised a 200 rewards card and was sent a email that it was mailed. 8 weeks later I am still waiting and get the run around every time I contact them as well. I am starting to wonder if its just a ploy to get people to sign up and wait until too late to cancel if they choose. I have enjoyed dish but would cancel just for shady service.

• Pe
    Pear2 Nov 17, 2017

I received a letter from Dish Network telling that I would receive a 200 dollar prepaid card after my service was installed. My service was installed Sept. 22, 2017 and it is now Nov.17, 2017. I have called customer service 3 times and each time I just get the run around. I called the rebate center and was told they do not have a record of a rebate for me. He said it should have been there weeks ago. I regret having Dish installed now. I am keeping up with all of my correspondence to and from them. I will turn it in to the BBB if this is not resolved soon.