Dish Network / Dish.comon demand service

Nov 07, 2018

Their on demand service is constantly down. They have limited options to binge or choose from and when you download them they says it's available for 30 days. Try to play it and it says expired. This has been going on for a year, the whole time I have been with them. Technical support says it's a software problem that everyone is experiencing the problem and there is nothing that can be done right now. And because it is a free service, no credits can be given. To be it's a part of having service with my satellite company and their services are substandard. Dish has not proven to me that they care about me or any of their customers. I don't understand how they have a KD Powers customer service good rating because it's been horrible for a year.
Event has expired code 447 though I have 26 days left to watch at the same time.

on demand service
on demand service

• Be
    Berengaria Nov 24, 2019

Every on demand show that I download won't play and shows the 447 message...event expired...This is ridiculous!! It's been like this for over a year ...very poor business practices.

• Su
    Susan Figz Jun 01, 2020

By far Dish has been the worse satellite system EVER!!! NOTHING on Demand ever works and when you call customer service you literally have no idea what the employee is saying and at the end of the call, you’re more confused than at the beginning!! I can’t wait for my contract to be over to cancel the [censored]iest service I’ve ever had!!!