Atlantic Broadband Logo

Atlantic Broadband

Having problems with Atlantic Broadband?

Atlantic Broadband Customer Service Contacts

1 Batterymarch Park, Atlantic Broadband Ste 405
Quincy, Massachusetts
United States - 0,2169

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Atlantic Broadband Customer Service. Initial Atlantic Broadband complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Atlantic Broadband above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Atlantic Broadband. Discuss the issues you have had with Atlantic Broadband and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Atlantic BroadbandCustomer service

I have been a loyal customer since 2013. I called today to inqu ire about increasing the internet speed. I was on hold for over 1 and a half hours. The person then tells me she cannot assist me as my service is too old and I only have internet and phone. Do I want to add cable? No. She said she could transfer me to Loyalty department, but the wait was at 15 people. She said I could leave my number and someone could call me in the next 72 hours. I asked to speak with a supervisor. I was put on hold for another 25 minutes. When the customer service person returned she said none of the supervisors have answered her call yet. When asked about Loyalty department I was told the wait was now 18 people. She said she would ask that someone call me. I informed her that I am very disgusted and Atlantic Broadband may have lost a loyal customer of over 7 years.

Atlantic BroadbandService sucks in plain english, they suck

Anytime I call I am put on hold forever. 5-3-20 I am currently on hold for 40 minutes. If you have a choice do not use them.

Call center does not have a clue how to fix anything. I need to invest in a satalite and not be held hostage by a cable company that does not care at all.

the technician came and hooked us up and left before explaining anything in detail.

Poor service, poor attitude, why are these people still in business,

Dec 26, 2019

Atlantic Broadband — Install

Atlantic Broadband is the only game in town in some areas of Belle Vernon, PA. After 1 month of lies, false...

Atlantic BroadbandUnethical behaviour

I wish I could cancel my home and business account but not only are they are the most rude people to try and talk to but every time I call you are put on hold at least 30 minutes or longer only to be put on hold again when they say you got the wrong department. I specified when I called what my problem was only to get the run around. There Internet keeps starting and stopping and there solution is pay more and get better Internet and when I opened my account I was told what I have was more than enough. This month bill I got charged a $5.00 late fee for last month but I never got a bill they told me I signed for on line billing and I never did that. Why would they skip a month and then start sending me paper bills again to try and charge me. I think it is because they Altantic Broadband wants to cause me problems because I call so many times because of problems with there service. I wound cancel my service today as everybody else I talked to would to but Altantic Broadband is the only provider in Altoona Penna. and thats why they don't care. There is much more if you wish to contact me Please do so at your convenience. Thank You.
      Galen Musselman [protected] [protected]@aol.com

Atlantic Broadband — Services are very bad

The service is atrocious. Channels keep going out. And now they're increasing their rates again! ABB...

Atlantic Broadband — Poor service - no service

This used to be a great cable tv company... No more. For over a year, many people have complained about...

Atlantic BroadbandRip off artists

I have had them for two years as soon as I started having problems with my service and complained my bill went up each month till now they want $411 when theres no way in * I owe that much I would most deff tell you not to use this company they rip you off over and over going with dish!!! Atlantic also has very very rude sales reps and even the supers are rude very unsatisfied costumer and I will never deal with them again and would suggest that others do the same stick with dish!!! Better service for sure!

Anthony Katsouros, Jr Aug 19, 2019

Service line does notproduce the baud rate I contracted for service.

More importantly, I have accomadeted two lost days of pay for the company's technician to service the line with no results or solution.

Please help me?

Your time is greatly appreciated.

Unhappy Atlantic Broadband Customer

• I am missing the Super Bowl because of Altantic NarrowBand-aid. Not had cable for days because of a snow storm. I'd be sympathetic, but we lose our cable all the time. Mostly on beautiful, 70 to 80 degree days, with not a trace of wind.
            I love it when they call and ask me to turn both my phone and internet over to them. If I'd do that, I may as well go back to chisel and hammer, and a big block of granite.

I would have to write a book longer than War & Peace to tell you how many problems I've had with them. The reason I can't go to a dish is that I have a very large house and use all 14 of the TV's I have hooked up. If there was a way to not have to have a box per two TV's I'd leave these clowns in a second.

When, oh when, will there be an answer to my plight!!! TV is important to us, but not enough to have to buy 7 plus cable boxes.