Comcast / Xfinity Logo

Comcast / Xfinity

Having problems with Comcast / Xfinity?

Comcast / Xfinity Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 934 6489 (Support)
+1 877 231 8749 (Hospitality - Questions & Ordering)
+1 800 741 4141 (Ethernet - Customer Support & Care)
+1 866 429 2321 (Business VoiceEdge - Questions & Ordering)
+1 877 761 7401 (Business VoiceEdge - Customer Support)
+1 877 543 3961 (PRI Trunks - Customer Support)
+1 877 229 5999 (Hospitality - Customer Support)
+1 855 867 5010 (Upware Marketplace - Questions & Ordering)
+1 866 950 3789 (Upware Marketplace - Customer Support)
1701 JFK Boulevard
Thu4:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri4:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat4:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Comcast / Xfinity Customer Service. Initial Comcast / Xfinity complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Comcast / Xfinity above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Comcast / Xfinity. Discuss the issues you have had with Comcast / Xfinity and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Comcast / Xfinity Complaints & Reviews

Comcast / Xfinityearly termination fee

I had a Comcast business account for over 6 years. I work out of my home. I am getting ready to retire and wanted to change my account from a business account to a residential account. I called and was told no problem and the would waive the early termination fee (3200.00). So I switched. two months latter I got a bill and paid 2500.00 on line. Then realized it was for the termination fee. So I called, I was told 6 times over a 4 month period I would get a refund. My last conversation January 12, 2021 I was told they can't give me a refund because it wasn't approved.
There policy states if you have a business account for over 6 months there will be no charge to change to a residential account. My new account is for the exact same amount of time 2 years. I wanted to cancel my new account but will be faced with another early termination fee. PLEASE HELP

Comcast / XfinityCompany utility van

Driving behind a Comcast utility van 1/12/21 at 5:35 pm on Grossebeck. Van number 45154. The van is beat up looking and paint is scraped off the back. The biggest thing is, it absolutely stinks. It is not maintained properly, someone cut off the catalytic converter. As a pregnant woman, it made me sick to my stomach. For how much I get charged for your services, you should at least take care of your vehicles.

Comcast / XfinityComcast in it's entirety

Have had cable/internet with Comcast for years. Have had problems but got them resolved usually with a call. This time it's really bad. Over a year ago I got a call from someone saying I had an overdue mobile account. I told them then I have never had mobile service with Comcast, they said it would be taken care of. Last month I called Comcast to pay my cable/internet bill and was sent straight to a collection agency who told me I owed Comcast $3, 469.94 for the mobile service I never had. Had to go online to "chat" with something called Bryan who finally gave me the number to the fraud people. Talked to guy named Anjali who said he referred it for investigation and gave me a number and I would be receiving a phone call from the fraud people. Never heard from them. Today I called to pay my bill and the same thing happened. Talked to fraud again and again they said I would be getting a phone call, still waiting. I have no faith Comcast is actually tryiny to fix this, I believe they have a problem with theft by their employees of customers information.

Jan 05, 2021

Comcast / Xfinity — Early termination fee dispute / comcast failed to provide service for 3 months

I moved from Franklin TN to Knoxville TN on 31st August 2020 and provided every detailed information to...

Dec 30, 2020

Comcast / Xfinity — A technician

My name is John Webster. I live in Houston, TX and have been a customer with Comcast on and off because of...

Comcast / XfinityCable needs to be rewired

My account is under phone number [protected]
        My cable needs to be rewired. I had an appt yesterday 8am - 10am and today before 11 am and no one has shown up or called. I chatted and have a new appt but what is that worth?

This has been ongoing for a very long time.

I will be looking into alternative wifi and TV access if this is not completely repaired and I am credited for time out of service before the first of the year.

Nancy Kroon

ComcastCable line has down on the ground since 3:30 am!!!

A tree fell @ 3:30 am on 12-13-2020 and we have tried call several numbers to get them to send repair tech out. Ga Power came out and repair the all 3 of their lines By 1:00pm today. I have 6 TV's in my home and the whole area is out of service of because the line in down in my front yard! Ga Power Tech said here is the Comcast line and I'll bet it won't be fix by Wednesday of this week. All I know someone better answer the phone to see the power to area is back on and we need the cable repaired. I work for a Hotel and I'm over 3 properties and the comcast contract is up Jan-14-2021. the 2, 130 rooms I need to change to another provider?

Dec 12, 2020

Xfinity/Comcast — tv, internet and phone

I have had comcast for over 30 yrs and told im a valuable customer - except when I refuse to pay extra...

Comcast / XfinityBilling for on demand

A surprise on my bill - 3 charges for supposedly watching on demand 3 times. Keep in mind that my account says "no recent rentals or purchases in last 120 days."
            Amazingly 2 of the supposed on demand charges (11/8 and 11/3/2020) were an astronomical $54.99 and then $59.99. Their records supposedly show these were watched for 2 minutes and 6 minutes. I complained and they dropped only one of the charges. As a 40 year customer I feel a ripoff of being charged $59.99 - unbelievable.
            Acct [protected]-01-02 I want this charge dropped or at least reduced to a typical on demand charge of about $4.95

Comcast / XfinityComcast vehicle parked in front of my house for extended periods of time

Your Comcast service tech, who does not live in the neighbor hood. Continually parks in our Townhome community with limited parking. I have been parked off our street a number of times due to your service vehicle being parked here. I really don't want to see your vehicle when I open my front door. I live in front of a small wood lot, that is the view I paid for. Your service vehicle number is 14932, Pa tag number ZGT-0468. It is being parked on Sherman Street, Enola, Pa 17025. I thank you in advance for looking into this issue.
              Scott Welsh
              [protected]

Comcast / XfinityBilling issues

I contacted this company on 11-25-20 to see if I can get a payment arrangement. I was told NO. I asked when would be my cut off dat and was told 12-4-20. I was not worried at the time because I would be able to pay by then. To get up this morning and find out that my service was interrupted while I was working on - line we are in a crisis with Covid 19 and they refused to work with their customers.

Comcast / XfinityInternet service

Been with this company for many years. The internet connection is horrible even though I pay for the 300 mpb plan. A lot of time we are not able to have access of internet and call customer service said there is no problem on their end refused to send out somebody to check the wire outside. With covid and my kids doing remote school, this is extremely frustrating. When you try to talk to a human, you will got stuck with a automatic respond system. Stay away if you can. I am looking for a new company for a better company that worth to spend money.
                  User's recommendation: I don't recommend xfinity to anyone.

Comcast / XfinityInternet

For the last two months my internet service stops working around 2am. I know this because my work laptop shows the last email downloaded.

I have to restart my gateway about every morning around 6am. A technician was sent out and ran a new temporary cable to their box. Still hasn't fixed the problem. All Comcast seems to do is troubleshoot...never FIX the problem!

They never offer to compensate me for all of the service I am paying for but not receiving. I am still waiting...

ComcastInternet service

I called Comcast and signed for their service in September. 4 Different technicians have visited my house since then and they all say the same thing. The first tech came and we were charged $50. When the 3rd one came we asked if we were going to get charged again and he said we should not have been charged in the first place. What kind of service is this? We need wires run from the street to the house. Today in 11/11 and I got a call from the electrical company saying that the wiring will be done in 3-4 weeks. When I asked why is it taking so long she was rude and read the whole entire script again and hung up. What do we have to do to get service. Does it take 3 months?

Xfinitytv/phone

i called for tech support. Could find my info.
                        the rep tried to charge for a service contract i have.
                        another rep wanted to sign me up for $ 45.00 a month mobil tech.

I told them my community has service reps, could not understand it.

Like usual its something in. router, etc.
                        Services constantly not working.
                        poor customer service, just try to charge more money.

Oct 11, 2020

Comcast / Xfinity — Xfinity mobile

The service here is very slow. I made an appt online for 1:30 on 10/11/20, didn't get seen til 30 minute...

Sep 27, 2020

Comcast / Xfinity — Billing

Double billed once on9/21/20 for $328.03 and again on 9/25/20 for $328.03 for the same bill although there...

Sep 03, 2020

Comcast / Xfinity — Home security camera

On september 2, 2020, one of my security cameras, purchased from comcast and installed by them quit. I called...

Comcast / XfinityFraudulent billing practices, lying, no ability to resolve.

Comcast lies about pricing, does not give contracts that confirm what they verbally agree to, deletes or does not put any contracts in legal documents as they say or in emails, and has now made it impossible to email or call anyone in the us to get a resolution. They have outsourced all avenues of complaints to online chats with people who just cut and paste answers or phone calls with people who have no ability to resolve and are being told to lie over and over.

May 24, 2020

Comcast / Xfinity — Cable tv broken and they are harassing me.

Hi, Account Number: [protected] On May 23, 2020 a lighting storm came and fried my cable box...