[Resolved] Dish Network — dish network pay per view fraudulent charges
Didn't notice the charges because of electronic statemet delivery. (Changed that to regular mail)
Spent most of my sunday on the phone with dish network. Spoke with 2 reps & one supervisor.
Advised to lock all dvr's (Tv's-each remote).
No time available for pay per view movies, because they run all day. (Total 2 in 3 months in one statement) december 2009
Vod movies were ordered in very early hours like 3am, 4am, 5am & in between.
No credit was provided.
Only happened after I connected my dvr's to internet (Connected dvr to internet, according to dish network, 10/02/09)
First charge appeared on nov-28-2010.
3 movies were watched twice in 3 months overbilling period (Within 2 days)
Looking for more dish network customers with overbilling issues for a class action law suite
[protected]@yahoo.com, shawn michael
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices 
- Dish Network - victory in court against dish network 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox 
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!