Astro Malaysia Holdings Logo

Astro Malaysia Holdings

Having problems with Astro Malaysia Holdings?

Astro Malaysia Holdings reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2008. The latest review Malaysia serials in Astro Vanavil and Vinmeen was posted on Dec 30, 2020. The latest complaint no service was resolved on Nov 05, 2014. Astro Malaysia Holdings has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 77 reviews. Astro Malaysia Holdings has resolved 6 complaints.

Astro Malaysia Holdings Customer Service Contacts

+60 395 434 188 (Customer Service)
+60 395 433 838 (Customer Service)
All Asia Broadcast Centre, Technology Park Malaysia, Lebuhraya Puchong-Sg. Besi, Bukit Jalil
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - 57000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Astro Malaysia Holdings Customer Service. Initial Astro Malaysia Holdings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Astro Malaysia Holdings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Astro Malaysia Holdings. Discuss the issues you have had with Astro Malaysia Holdings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Astro Malaysia Holdings Complaints & Reviews

Astro Malaysia HoldingsMalaysia serials in Astro Vanavil and Vinmeen

Hi, i would like to complain about the local malaysian serials in astro vanavil and vinmeen. Why malaysian serials only based on ghost stories and serial killer stories alone? Continuously we are watching this kind of story plots since June 2020 which may influence negativity in the community and kids at home. Complains are sent to Malaysian Hindu Sangam as well. Please choose the story plots which can give positive influence to the family and community. Please avoid favourism by choosing only few directors or production team, which is very bad. This favourism only made this kind of low quality programs being approved by astro team.

Apr 21, 2020

Astro Malaysia Holdings — Repetition of movies being played

All Tamil channels on Astro: There are so many tamil movies that can be played on Astro. But all the time...

Astro Malaysia HoldingsThey still cannot afford enough people to work with them

Astro customer service can't even solve my astro problem. Their people instructions are not so clear and they are so impatient. I was like hello I am waiting for them almost 30 mins to chat regarding to my problem but they don't even bother to wait for 3-4 mins. It sucks. I know they need to face other customers too but I paid so expensive for monthly and they still cannot afford enough people to work with them??? I hope astro could do more better than this and I was wrong again. I think it's time to find other alternative :)

Nov 30, 2019

Astro Malaysia Holdings — Astro registration process

I am very frustrated when the Astro staffs call me asking me long questions for verification. She then said...

Astro Malaysia Holdingschanging decoder

I have contact call centre twice on Sunday (20/10/19) regarding changing of decoder due to flood. After proceed with DM-ed at Astro FB, they insists for the account owner to contact by himself. Why dont you tell me at the 1st place when i called on 20th? Same address to be install, just different person reporting because the account owner is away. We pay for RM 220 amount of bill monthly and this is what we get in return??

Astro IPTVrefusal or inability to activate decoder.

Have been an Astro customer for approximate 20 years and Astro iptv for approximately 6-7 years. The decoder was down last Thursday 3rd October, 2019 and I called the following morning to inform on the faulty decoder which need to be replaced. A technician called me back within 24 hours and scheduled an appointment on Monday 7th October, 2919 3pm (as there is no available slot on Saturday 5th, October, 2019 ). The technician is only allowed to work from 9am - 1pm only!
        The replacement technician who attend to us (Ivan) is responsible and efficient and replaced a new decoder for us. (The previous decoder is confirmed faulty). He called to "activate" the new decoder without success and informed me to call for activation (Astro iptv required account holder to call). Immediately I called and was told the activation system was down. I have been following up on activation since then (multiple calls) with the same answer by customer service that they have put in my request but unable or refuse to give me estimate time that it can be done. Even I plead them to speak to their IT department who are responsible on the failure to activate my decoder. Now on a Friday 11th October, 2019 11:55pm, after numerous calls, customer service department could not inform me when the activation can be done. They cannot reach the IT team as they are not working on weekend and they can only call me back on Monday 14th October, 2019 to inform on the status. I demanded the shift manager, Linda (the last call was made at 11am ) to contact the higher up to look into this issue. I was informed she did inform someone in IT department to look into the matter. I do not understand why despite numerous complaints, iT departments are only working from 9-5 only on weekdays. Don't they have someone to attend to it and treat it as urgent case. No contingency plan? Is this cost saving put customers at the last priority? From this experience, my view on Astro is that they place customers at the lowest priority and the customers are there for them to "milk". They have just forwarded a fresh invoice to me on 4th October. Don't know why they think we should do charity and donate to Astro.
        I will consider to terminate the Astro subscription as well as Maxis ( currently subscribing more than 20 lines) (20 years customer). If someone ask me to give a rating on Astro IPTV, from 1-10, (worst to best) the highest that I can give is 1.

Astro Malaysia Holdingsarrogant staff

I've call through number 03-[protected] and a staff pick up the call. I asked to whom i speak just in case i can refer to upper administration if the problem about my astro account can't be solved. She just mention "Nik".. I asked her back.. "Nik what?" I just want her to be more specific.. arrogantly she asked me back "do you want me to solve your problem or not".. i just asked again to be specific in telling her name.. she just come into giving me a different number to call and dropped the call.. no wonder everyone leaving the astro because of this bad and arrogant staff..

Jul 09, 2019

Astro Malaysia Holdings — iptv ([protected])

Network connection not available. 1.please switch off your modem and/or router, check your cable connection...

Astro Malaysia Holdingspaying extra one month for termination of astro service

Astro Account Number [protected]

My monthly subscription of RM172.80 for Astro services was through a standing instruction from my credit card which falls due on every 6th of the month. As I no longer enjoy the Astro service (lots of repeat movies and advertisements), I decided to terminate the service. On 7th June 2019, I call the Astro customer service line (toll free), waited for 20 minutes before I was attended to. I requested for termination and the customer service personnel advised that I should pay RM172.80 for the termination and within just 5 minutes, my credit card was charged with RM172.80 (TrxID : AM [protected]). In total, I was charged RM345.60 (RM172.80 for my monthly subscription and another RM172.80 for termination of the service). If this is the policy, I am fine with it. My understanding was if I call to terminate the service on 7 June 2019, the service will terminated on 7June 2019 with the one month requirement. However on 2July 2019, I was no longer able to view or watch any channels.

Please enlighten me on the following:

1) Is it a policy that Astro subscribers are required to serve 1 month notice and pay the one month fee (equivalent to the package subscribed) to terminate the service?

2) If question 1 is correct, then why am I not able to watch Astro channel wth effect from 2 July 2019 which technically should be with effect from 7 July 2019 based on my telephone call to Astro on the 7 June 2019.

Regards,

From a loyal Astro subscriber for 18 years

Astro Malaysia Holdingsservice complaint

Account No [protected]
              It is now a week already that I do not have any Astro service. I called Astro a week ago and informed them that my decoder does not switch on and the the decoder needs to be replaced. After 3 days a technician arrived at my house and informed me that my decoder needs to be replaced.I informed him that I already informed Astro service that the decoder needs to be replaced and that I expected him to replace this decoder. He informed me that he did not have an decoder and I would have to wait another 3days for the decoder to arrive from kl. I live in Penang. 3 days have passed and now I am told that I will be contacted when this decoder arrives. Not only do Astro customers have to except their rotten service but we also have to except their continuously repeating programs over and over again.
              Gert iPaded

Astro Malaysia Holdingsworst service ever

I called service center i want to transfer my decoder and satelite dish to my new house. I was told after they do a report, it will take 3-7 days to remove it and i have to bring it by my myself to a new house. And it will take another 3-7 daya for installation. As usual nothing for free. Meaning for 14 days i won't be able to use my astro. Yet i would still hv to pay for the service. THAT I CANNOT EVEN WATCH! please respond to this? Account no [protected]. Or is it easier if i just cancel my subscription altogether?!

Astro Malaysia Holdingsdo they really read this?

Sudah 2 minggu, siaran HD asyik ternganggu seperti keadaan ketika hujan walhal x hujan pn..
                  Kalau channel biase plak..dah macam tengok cite cd rosak. Gambar sangkut-sangkut. Sakit mata tau. Segala servis semua dicaj ke customer. Dari penyambungan semula sampai la upah technician yang dtg rumah. Nak kata upgrade system xde plak..dh bertahun kot masalah siaran terganggu akibat hujan x pernah selesai. Tiada alternative ke ingin perbaiki kelemahan? New moto for astro..pkai sampai rosak..

do they really read this?
                  do they really read this?

Jun 08, 2019

Astro Malaysia Holdings — not received any card full amount paid no response from support

I m full disappointed I had paid full amount worth 3000 rs but they haven't give me any card... my email I'd...

Astro Malaysia Holdingsastro repeat programs and "premier" on movie channel but it is an old movie

I have been with astro for a few years and been noticing that Astro has been REPEATING their programs NON STOP on many various channels. Everytime i switch on my tv dissapointed to watch repeated shows. To top it off, astro has been cheating us by putting "Premier" on the Movie channel whereby the movie has been shown before. For instance : Hansel & Gratel (channel 411) has been shown previously but it is "Premiering again"??? Why is Astro doing so when we spend so much monthly only to get repeated programs?. The (732 CI), (History 555) and (Vellithirai 202) channel is repeating all its programs so so frequently. Can't stand it. THIS NEEDS TO BE WORKED OUT. Thanks.

May 27, 2019

Astro Malaysia Holdings — siaran terganggu

Saya tak puas hati dengan perkhidmatan pihak astro, selalu terganggu dengan siaran yang disediakan, selalu...

May 21, 2019

Astro Malaysia Holdings — tara hd no subtitles

Im sorry for complaining about astro.. But I am disappointed with Tara Hd program.. There is two program...

Jan 23, 2019

Astro — long installation, and simply cancel by their own self

I had waited for two weeks since i had registered for the installation in Astro services centre but turns out...

Astro Malaysia Holdings — billing

Saya pemegang acc [protected] berasa x puas hati dgn billing prob, baru lewat 21 hari dah potong astro, dulu x...

Seremban

Astro Malaysia Holdings — online subscription / old superpack customer

I am a LOYAL Superpack subcriber for abt 5-6 years. Scenario #1: I recently found out that Astro i...

Astro Malaysia Holdings — astro iptv

Astro have such a terrible service! Always close away the service although now only 4th August 2018 and the...

Taiping