DHLuntimely delivery

B

I would like to express my extreme frustration over the lack of promised communication re the delivery of my package by DHL . After 7 phone calls over the past 4 days inquiring as to the status of my package, I have been given a litany promises and outright lies that I would be called via the telephone to give me an update within an hour. Delivery was promised on Wed June 15, so I took a day off work. Alas it was not delivered and I am home again today going through the same routine of futile phone calls. The customer service reps on each occasion took me through the same routine and so it became clear that no information was being recorded. They provided a number to call [protected] which is permanently busy and so is a complete waste of time. Common courtesy would suggest a phone call advising me of delivery status. To refer to me as a valued customer as written in their documentation is therefore a total misrepresentation of their commitment to their clients. I would suggest Canadians give this company a total miss and try FedEx.