Having problems with LaserShip?

LaserShip Customer Service Contacts

+1 804 414 2590 (Customer Service)
1912 Woodford Road
Thu8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LaserShip Customer Service. Initial LaserShip complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LaserShip above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LaserShip. Discuss the issues you have had with LaserShip and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LaserShip Complaints & Reviews

LasershipAmazon packages

Hello I was expecting packages from Amazon through laser ship on numerous occasions. I'm currently awaiting packages and for some reason I'm not receiving them. I also left instructions with the company just in case they could not get in building I gave my phone number. But still no packages. I have called lasership multiple times and half the time I'm unable to get through.

LasershipDelivery Service

I made an order from Amazon that was suppose to arrive " Next Day Delivery". They used Lasership, well of course there was no delivery. Lasership marked it as delivered to my front door at 8:30 pm on the 2nd. There was nothing left at my front door, no deliveries at all. I contacted Amazon CS and they tried to tell me that it will take them 3 more days to investigate my complaint and issue a refund. I refused that answer that solution, spoke to a supervisor and received my refund within 24 hours.

I hope Amazon stops doing business with this lousy and unreliable carrier. I think their drivers steal merchandise and are not background checked before hired. actually I hope the attorney general receives complaints and begins an investigation about this carrier. They are the worst!!

Lasershippackage never delivered and horrible customer service

I ordered from Under Armour on Feb 12th with Shoprunner 2 day shipping. On February 14th the tracking info on Lasership's site noted that is was sent to the wrong distribution center and to check back in 24 hours for an update. That was 12 days ago and I have reached out daily to Lasership and they tell me I will receive it in 1-2 business days. Eventually, they just stopped responding to me and there is no change in status. Lasership is one of the most notoriously bad and unreliable companies on the internet with many BBB complaints. Their customer service is useless. Every time a package is sent via Lasership I don't receive it for one reason or another.

Tracking numbers
        1ls722761685343
        1ls722761676981

Ship to:
        Linda coletta
        10051 dog patch lane
        Clermont/minneola, fl 34715

I filed a driver complaint this morning. Packages were delivered last evening (about 7:00pm), 1/5/2001, and left in the dirt, right next to one of the 4 professionally made signs, on my driveway (i've included a picture). The packages were put in the dirt, next to a sprinkler system, and are wet and the product ruined. I'm wasting my time to deal with the incompetence of your driver. What is lasership going to do about this??

Mike coletta
        [protected]

Delivery

LasershipLasership delivery

Hello. My package was shipping through Lasership on the 9th and since then, there have been 3 delivery attempts. Each time, we have called them to provide additional instructions for the package to be delivered. When we call the LS 804 # to ask for a supervisor or options on how to get the package, they keep saying they've sent the instructions to the facility but now on the 4th attempt of delivery, the tracking says they need more instructions so they clearly aren't getting our instructions. I want my package, and I want it now. This is ridiculous!

LasershipDelivery

i witnessed the deliver throwing my package on my front door step from my Ring doorbell which is recorded . i could not upload the video due to the size but i am highly pissed! the customer service line never answered and I was on hold for almost an hour. This is highly unacceptable when trying to expand a company because as of today I had never heard of LaserShip.

Delivery

LasershipPackage not received

My package was attempted to deliver 12/13/20, but nobody tried to call me or anything to find my address. The driver didn't bother to try to call my phone or anything. Now my package has been sent back to the seller after only one attempt to deliver this is unacceptable. I have had so many issues with this company that it doesn't make any sense! I need a refund of $67.20, if I am not getting my package!

LasershipConsistent failure to deliver my Amazon packages

In the past month I have had at least three orders shipped through Lasership that were marked as delivered but were in fact never received. I do not have this type of consistent failed delivery with other carriers. I am only experiencing this issue with Lasership.

So items I expect as next day or two days end up taking a week for delivery because Amazon forces you to wait a few days before claiming none delivery. This is not only very inconvenient but it's a hassle every single time I see something being delivered by Lasership and knowing that I may have to make a claim because they will never actually deliver it.

I don't know why any company would use such a poor and unreliable delivery service.

LasershipDelivery from walmart was sent via lasership

I ordered from walmart.com and lasership is the company to deliver my package. It was to be delivered on [protected] per tracking. Package wasn't delivered. Showed delayed. Today, [protected] at 11:30 est. Tracking showed it was delivered and left at my front door. I was home all day, at approximately 1:30 est I received a email it was delivered. I went to check tracking and it showed it was delivered at 11:30. I've been home all day and no one has come to my home to take it. It was never delivered. I've contacted walmart about this company.

LasershipLost package

Customer service is useless, they claim they cannot communicate with "facility" to get information. I have requested 14 times about when my package will be delivered, and not one person knows or even bothers trying to find out.

1LS717764791311

LasershipDelivery

Laser Ship delivered a package to my apartment building. My apartment number was clearly indicated on the package, but they left the package in the lobby that is open to the public and any thieving residents. I received no notification that my package had been delivered. My husband was home all day and could have answered the door IF anyone had tried to knock. The delivery driver took the time to take a picture of the package sitting in my lobby, but by the time I realized it had been delivered (about 20 hours later), there was no package in sight. It is completely irresponsible to leave a package in an open entry way and NOT notify the recipient that it has been delivered. Who knows, maybe the driver stole it? Someone did, and I blame Laser Ship.... I've never had a problem with other delivery services - they either hold the package, contact me, or bring it to my door.

Sep 18, 2020

Lasership — White van with the ls logo speeding on a private right-of way

My husband and I own private property which includes a private right-of way! The two of us have installed...

Lasershipdelivery service

Lasership delivered a package and left it outside my secure building. Prior to this I informed lasership to use a building code to gain entry or they could have simply looked up my last name. The driver did neither. Luckily I checked my tracking and found that the package was delivered. I go down to the lobby and the package was not there. I went outside and a package thief on a bike picked up my package. I chased behind him while calling 911. The idiot dropped the package and police report was filed. Then I called Lasership to make a complaint I spoke with a customer service rep who gave me attitude because I was bothering her about the poor service. I wanted a manager of the driver to give me a call. This clown stated that she works in the customer service department and only thing she can do is submit an request. I told her go ahead then and she still was giving my attitude. Laser ship has nothing b incompetent people working for them. Do not order from anyone using Lasership

Lasershipdelivery service

Lasership tracking claims my package was delivered on December 24th, I was home all day and nothing was ever delivered. I called their customer service number only to be told that after 48 hours they can not investigate a missing package. I was yelled at by the representative on the phone and hung up on. It's funny how from December 17th until the 23rd there was no updated tracking information, but after I contacted them on the 23rd, the package was supposedly delivered on the 24th, was that done to appease me or did someone from the company steal it? Well the police will find out, whereas I have security cameras in place

Lasershippackage not delivered

Lasership is the most fraudulent company! They lied and said they had delivered my package and it wasn't delivered. I asked to speak to a manger and claimed none was available and couldn't give me another contact number for a manager. I even asked to wait and couldn't wait to speak to one . Customer service is a joke they don't care at all! Waiting to speak to someone for over 2 hours

Dec 11, 2019

Lasership — Shipping/delivery

This company is the most fraudulent shipping company I've ever dealt with. They falsify their tracking...

Dec 08, 2019

Lasership — service

Pkg. arrived at Doral LaserShip, Doral, FL. location 12/02 5:50 AM; Pkg. was supposed to delivered on 12/02...

Nov 20, 2019

Lasership — aggressive/reckless driving

On November 20, 2019, a couple minutes past 5am, I was driving West bound on Dumfries Road in Manassas, VA...

Lasershiplasership

I have amazon prime so I can get my packages early bt every time I am getting a package delivered by laser ship i never get it I was suppose to receive my package 2 days ago n all they ever say is delivery attempted. I've even had to let them send back my packages in the past because of so many attempts of delivery as they claim. Once they left my package at my front door n it was stolen. They are the worst I wish amazon would stop using laser ship so disappointed with this company

Lasershipdrivers are terrible

I have had multiple bad expierences with this company and today was the worst. Why Lasership hires incompetent drivers is beyond me. I live in an apartment complex and my package was left OUTSIDE. They couldnt bother taking an elevator one flight up and knocking on my door. Absolutely lazy drivers at Lasership. Do NOT bother using this company, terrible service.