DHLdhl service

DHL Philippines a nightmare to do business with - I am very frustrated with DHL service in Manila. My shipment was dropped off at the DHL office in Hong Kong on Oct 31 afternoon and as of the time of this writing Nov 3rd 4pm I still have not got my shipment.
I have called DHL service hotline in Manila on Nov 2nd 4pm and asked why my shipment is scheduled for delivery for 24 hours but no delivery attempt has made. I got apologies and the promise to have a priority delivery on Nov 3rd morning time.
Today Nov 3rd at 3:50pm I called again the DHL hotline and asked about the status of my delivery and was told the official delivery time for DHL in Manila is between 9am and 5pm so what do I want … - thanks for the priority classification.

• Ba
    BARRY 101 May 22, 2014

I am going threw the same thing I have documented everything, they lie on tracking saying it is some where but still dhows in manila, then they call and have a excuse, like where is the package suppose to go, idiots, they tried even to charge me storage, even though I have emailed them everyday finding out when will I receive., I don't know if you are Philippine, but I know if you have a foriener name they will try to screw you, thinking you won't be in country to long, government dose not care, why people visit here is unclear but most never return, to bad prety country managed by misfits

• Jg
    JGBraz24560 Feb 24, 2010

Have been trying to have a shipment that is free of customs and duties delivered but have encountered the a series of incompetence from the DHL service staff. I must admit I had the item wrongly address but took measures to correct that. After 17 days it has become easier to pay the customs and duties rather than go through a series of letters and paperwork to have the parcel delivered. I had a similar problem with nother shipping company and they resolved the problem without fuss, numerous telephone calls, emails and faxes. Just try and call the office and you get nothing but fob offs, hang ups or left for 20 minutes waiting for your call to be answered all the while being told how great, efficent and easy it is to have your deliveries made through DHL. Never again. My advice is to anyone wanting to use DHL think again and use either FedEx or TNT. F**k DHL