DHL Cayman IslandsRude customer service

J Review updated:

I been dealing with the rude and unhelpful customer service and front line people for so many months. Do not had much choice as other courier services did not had one of the service they all. If any given time there's a new competitor coming up with the service I needed I will switch to them with no hesitation.

• Ju
    Julie Range Oct 13, 2019

DHL CAYMAN
    My package was sent from Miami to Grand Cayman on 1st October and arrived on 2nd October 2019. To date i cannot get my package even if i go to their Cayman office.

Despite saying waiting for payment I cannot pay because they last said that they did not upload my invoices which were emailed before the package left Miami plus i took them to their office.

DHL is giving disgusting service to the Cayman Islands as today is the 13th October 2019 and i cannot pick up my package nor has it been delivered.

I afraid to ship future packages with DHL Cayman with such bad service records

Please help me to retrieve my package [protected].

• Gc
    GCMReviews Sep 02, 2020

DHL Cayman has had 5+ plus packages of mine since mid-late June (that is 2+ months). I sent them all the requested documentation within days of request, and I am still waiting. I have emailed the responsible people, I have called, and I have asked the shipping party to follow up with DHL and nothing. Why did I pay the express fee, if only to have my items confiscated for an indefinite period?

• Co
    CoolGuy43 Oct 29, 2020

These people should honestly just check shutdown. Terrible service. Doesn't DHL international care?!