CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / depend under wear for men
Card # [protected]. I received an email stating that I could send a sale to my card that I would be able to buy a 32 count package of Depend underwear for men at the price of $11.99 the computer states its on my card - but the store would only give me 32% off which more than the sale price I was offered. They would not sell it to me at $11.99 - I went home and checked the computer message says the sale is on my card. I went back to the store and returned the product.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly