CVS — pharmacy
I received a text message to call CVS about a prescription I called CVS and was on hold at the pharmacy first time was 25 minutes I called back and they help me do it again and that was 20 minutes from one of the largest pharmacies around you people have your head up in your ass I will not go through one more episode With this pharmacy and I am going to keep complaining until the big shots and put a corporate offices can give more help instead of cutting hours and taking away from the employees new people really have a 16 operation down there and I hope this gets looked at
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly