CVSCustomer service

G Review updated:

Store #1024. I'll keep this short. Most times I go in there I get stuck being waited on by fran (Cashier #394042) who says absolutely nothing through the whole transaction. It's ridiculous. I'll walk up with a smile and say "hi" or "good afternoon" and she'll just look at me and breathe through her mouth. She also (And this has to be deliberate) takes her time doing everything. It's incredibly rude.

The other option is the tiny old lady who is really terse and demanding. But not always: sometimes she's on her smoke break.

I wish cvs had a complaints section on the website so I didn't have to write this on a discussion board, but i've been wanting to complain about fran for about 7 months and I couldn't stand to put it off any longer.

• Ji
    Jinesh-priti Jan 08, 2022

Me and wife went to CVS Drive thru RT-PCR testing on 5th Jan. 2.50pm. Our confirmation numbers are 8176284 and 5175686. We are traveling on 8th Jan 2022 so we went on 5th Jan i.e. with in 72 hours.

I started follow up from 7th Jan and no one was able to tell me when we are going to get reports. I spent almost 4 to 5 hours on calling them on different time. We went to ORD airport assuming that at least we will get report after 60 hours. We called customer service from airport and they open the ticket to that someone will call us urgently on this issue but we have not received any call. we got call after we missed our flight for sorry not getting report on time.
    Till 6.26 pm i.e. more then 72 hours passed we have not received reports for both.
    I lost Approx $4000 and I hope I should get it from CVS.

Please help me out ASAP.

Please see attched photo mentioning that test results turnaround time is 1-2 days.

Regards,
    Jineshkumar Parimal Shah
    and Priti Jinesh Shah

Comments

• Ca
    Carolyn M. Johnson Apr 19, 2021

I called to have a prescription refilled 4/21/21. I explained to the lady in pharmacy what I wanted. I gave her the the number on the prescription bottle. I did not bother to say anything to the pharmacist. This is not the first time an incident of this kind has happened. I ordered a blood pressure prescription. I received three different prescriptions plus the one I ordered by the prescription number. They were prescriptions I no longer take which were changed by my doctor. The last time this happened; I paid in excess of $80.00. The pharmacist refused to take the medication back because of the virus situation the nation is in. Despite that it was negligence on the part of the pharmacist. It seems if there is a prescription that still has refills they will go back and refill them again without checking with the customer. The recorder comes on but it seems regardless what is said on the recorder or to a person the results are the same. I cannot believe you are forced to pay for medication you no longer take because the pharmacist goes back months pulling out drugs you no longer take. The last time this happened the money involved should have been enough for the pharmacist to be willing to refund my money due to his error. It may not seem much to someone who considers $80.00 to be very little but I don't. With this type of foolishness being practiced let alone the more you have to pay for this premium and because of a pharmacist being negligent the cost moves up all the more. It was $7.00 this time still an extra penny I should not have to pay for. Is there some way to stop this? I have to throw the prescriptions away and lose money at my expense.

I remain,

Carolyn M. Johnson

• Ju
    Justina Dike Feb 27, 2021

CVS pharmacist who worked on Saturday February 20th, 2021 at the Store location 40 W. 225th Street Bronx NY 10463 #16921, should be removed from that location and retrained. She does not know her job.
    She dispenses wrong medication and therefore constitutes a danger to the community. About 84% of death in United States is due to wrong medication; hence measures are employed to eliminate the error and avoid death of victims. She has no customer service. She is a hatter, a racist, have no respect for elders. I could not see her badge to read her name, but the supervisor of that location will know who she is that worked on that day. She is either a Chinese or Pilipino. I did not hesitate to give her back her rudeness by striking on the customer counter, when she says, quote" she will take me out of the this location" that faithful day. and a passerby customer in the store intervened on my behalf; and in turn, she
    insulted the lady. She added quote "you are not old; you pay $22.0 for the medication if my Insurance company cannot override the problem with the medication" end of quote. Her second called the Store Security officers to walk me out of the store. On Monday 22nd February, 2021, two pharmacists on different CVS locations in the Bronx confirmed that the medication she gave me is Atorvastatin and not Metoprolol. This is the second time I have been given wrong medication in that location. I am seeking a redress. I will also contact the Community District Rep. for her removal in that location. She is dangerous.
    My email address is [email protected]

• De
    Depere Jan 14, 2021

I was prescribed Vicodin by doctor and they gave me aspirin. When I called to complain, she goes on & on about how it’s only a 7 day supply of 28 pills, I told her so, that’s what my dr. scripted, why are y’all giving me aspirin. Then she says well your dr. will have to give you a new script for a refill, I told her I know all of this, I told her she was acting like I was a junkie, talking about how my insurance won’t pay for anything for more than 7 days, all of what she was saying was irrelevant. I was told maybe they were planning taking it for themselves, don’t know, don’t care. I told her I have Sickle Cell & I get them twice a year .

Marcia Knoster Dec 22, 2020

I am a senior citizen with chronic pain issues. I see a pain specialist who subscribes hydrocodone every month for spinal stenosis. I only take 3 a day which only helps a little. Because of kidney issues I can not take over the counter pain pills. The new hope pa cvs has been unable to fill my script two months in a row leaving me major pain for 4 days. I have the same script every month. I can not understand why they don’t they do not order enough pills to have on hand for repeat customers the pharmacist suggested I find another drug store. Someone at that store is not doing their job!

• 2c
    2Concerned Customer Jul 06, 2018

Store #1842 at 1275 Penn. Ave., N.W., Washington, DC (corner of 13th St. NW) has very poor customer service. There are always problems either with the air conditioning, the doors, or the associates there. This is a 24 hour store but they hire people with little or no customer service skills. In addition, they don't answer the phone between 5:30 am and 6:20. I ask to speak to a Manager and find that the person I'm talking to (Angela) is the manager; who sounds like she really doesn't want to be bothered. She listened to my complaint and suggestion, asks what time I visited, then hangs up on me. This is rude and terrible customer service skills. I see why the employees there are sarcastic, ignore customers, and have poor customer service skills, they mimic their leader/manager. Grrrr!

• Cg
    Cgross Dec 06, 2017

12/5/17 I had gone to store 100 E US 231 Crown Point IN 46307 and went to pick up my prescription. Angela waited on me. No hello, may I help you and NO smile. Just stood there. I told her I was there to pick up my prescription and gave her my Birthdate. She then turned side ways and spoke to a Nicole and the pharmacist. They were laughing and joking around . When she did get my prescription to me she still did not speak until I was done, then said have a good day BUT no smile. I go to this store for my prescriptions due to it being on my way home from work.. Every time I go they are not friendly at all including the pharmacist . I have even gone to drive up and get same response. It took a lot to send this but I have had enough of that pharmacies unpleasant nature. I have gone to other CVS stores and they were very helpful and nice. This is the only store I have had this issue with. Please do something. I would hate to have to change my Pharmacy. Thank you and I look forward to your response.

• Li
    Linda Catt Rosencrans Feb 18, 2016

I think over the last 4 years living inthe Eustis Fl. Numerous times. Which means many. I have waited and been ignored at the window for several minutes. The recording goes off and no one says a thing like just a minute except for Frank and Karen. (CVS) St Rd 19 Eustis Fl. The young fairly new man stands not 2 ft from the window as another woman finally after 9 minutes ans 2 other cars leaving behind me I was waited on. The older lady acted like I was imposing on her. She didn't even thank me. I held my temper. The younger man on several occasions I have asked several times to put his phone one high as I a hard of hearing and does not make a attempt. All other talk great. But I have used CVS in Tullahoma TN and Anderson IN on 38 th and main were great. But this is the worst customer service I have ever been in contact with. And I am 68 years old so I have been at a lot. If they can't wait on people or have someone on window at all times. They need to be closed down. Your losing money with them. And I am changing pharmacy and it won't be CVS. And they are always out of medications. Like my pain medication which is a schedule. I can take the script to Walmart and get filled everytime which my Dr told us to change. Linda Rosencrans

• He
    Helen Bilowus Dec 20, 2015

I can't remember my password or the name of my childhood pet as there were many. There's no way for me to log in with that question. Why can't I have an alternative question to answer?

• Da
    darryl lambert Oct 03, 2015

cvs (str # 6996) did not honor an exclusive offer, buy one, get one free on a box containing 2-bottle bonus pack of maximum strength lipozene. 11601 springfield pike, springdale oh, store ph # [protected]. 10/03/15.

• Rr
    R. Rigney Oct 11, 2014

I filled my grandsons prescription for a controlled medication at CVS on Greensboro Rd. in Martinsville, Va. I never count his medicine and no one is in my home other than myself and my grandson. His medication ran out 3 days ago and when we took the new prescription to be filled they tell me I have to wait for 6 more days to fill it. He has no medication left and the pharmacist said she knows the count was right. If so, why is there no pills left in the bottle? He has taken this type medicine for 5 years and at no time has he ever been short before. No one could have taken any of this medicine because as all my controlled medicines are kept under lock and key and I am the only person with access to this. It makes me very angry that she cannot admit as a human she could be wrong. I know if he has taken one pill a day and that is all he has been given, he would have had enough. I have had it with this particular drug store. I have friends that have been given the wrong amounts of other meds at the same store. A friend had Amoxicillan filled there with a label that said Qty. 20 and when she counted the pills there was 30 in the bottle. Of course she probably should have called but since it was too many she didn't because she said she knew they could not resell them once they had left the store.

• Re
    rendie Jul 20, 2014

I went into cvs Wednesday night and bought a few items and I paid with a check and the cashier said to me what happened to you this isn't you I said I had cancer my hair grew back this way really I thought you had customer service lesson

• Ri
    Rickey Granger May 31, 2013

worst store ever!! Poor customer service, get pers. wrong often!!NO ONE CARES! CORP., STORE, NOBODY!!

• Wo
    worried in Vegas Jan 11, 2013

Hello I work for store 8782 Las Vegas Nevada and i have a few concerns about our Pharmacy. the other day we had an irate customer who had a complaint about her medication and she threatened to bring a shot gun to the store and shoot us all. My Manager said "no that will not be necessary" we will deliver the medication to you...I said What??? she just threatend to shoot us and bring a shot gun and now your gonna send one of us to her house?. First of all, we Don't deliver yet the Manager insisted that 1 of us go, then she wanted to send another person to watch after the 1st person. On another day, we had a Customer bleeding all over his money and the counter, when he made his payment we didn't see that he had bled all over the money and covered it with a clean bill. when the cashier grabbed the money she got blood all over her hands and freaked out! there was no protocol and the same Pharmacy Manager made no attempt to make an incident report. simply stating that the cashier should take a 10 min.break. Also the manager up front was new and didnt know how to call in for a work comp issue. Our volume has gone up tremendously at our store Yet there is ONLY One Typist, we seriously need a Remodel, and more typers at my store. There is no room for more than 2 typers yet with the hours they give us, and less staff, we cannot accommodate all our new Customers. I feel my store is going downhill...fast. and we have no one to complain to. Several Pharmacy Managers have quit since i have been there leaving us all to feel that "The captain has jumped Ship" leaving us all to drown, . including now the District manager who has stepped down. Please Corporate ! Please please investigate my store and help us. We are trained to learn this new system "Rx Connect" but the Pharmacy Manager is not abiding by its rules. the work flow is not good, and our customers are loosing their patients with us. I love this Company but I feel that this company does not really love us Back. I'm wondering if anyone in corporate will ever read this...signed Concerned for My Cvs store 8782. I need to add one more complaint, do you all know how hard it is to stand on our feet 40 hours a week 52 weeks a year for 5 years with out matts? I've been here almost 5 years and have sent the old district manager several request for mats with no avail. We finally bought our own but it is not enough for the whole Pharmacy. Is this request really not in the Budget?

maryann Clarke Aug 07, 2012

Dear CVS, My daughter will be attending college in Boone, N.C. this fall, 2012. My wife a stockholder was up there last week and noticed that the CVS store did not have a Clinic attached, will there be one there soon.? T.Y. Maryann Clarke

• Ze
    Zebb Mar 08, 2012

CVS extrabucks rewards. Mine has Have expired. There are suppose to BE the same as cash. But I cannot use them. Somebody please help me. My extracare number [protected] and CVS has my email address if they wish to resolve this issue.

• Di
    DISGUSTED IN ELIZABETHTOWN Jan 03, 2012

Okay you are right it didn't, however this person did steal my boyfriend so I hope they get fired.

• Di
    DISGUSTED IN ELIZABETHTOWN Jan 03, 2012

I have been doing business with CVS for many years and never had any problems. But all of a sudden when I went to pick up a few items and proceed to checkout. The employee who checked me out was very rude and nasty towards me. I had remember seeing her face on the local news about being charged for drugs and I couldn't believe that CVS would hire someone of that status. She was throwing my items in the bag as if she didn't care and slammed my change on the counter as if she didn't want to put it in my hand. I hope and pray that something will be done about her or I will take my business else where.

• Ho
    Howard McManus Dec 18, 2011

a smile costs nothing

• Po
    Poor Customer Service-CVS Dec 18, 2011

Caremark Rx should be called NO-Caremark Rx.This is due to a rude particular staff in the pharmacy's drop-off area on 12-18-11(about 8:45-9:15AM)who was unwelcoming(angry&annoyed verbal-facial expression)to receive my inquiry&purchase of my daughter's inhaler.With a soft&respectful tone, I said to her to SMILE&if there's a problem(?)Shockingly, she yelled and ranted at me saying that she just opened the store&there's nothing she can do if I have a problem with her face, etc...(Take note, smiling pertains to a facial expression and feelings, and not the physical aspect of the Face.) Without rebutting, I took my Rx card back&cooled-off.I was offended of her rant; went back & firmly told her she had no right to yell at me just because I said her to SMILE. I've been a customer with this CVS pharmacy/store for several years;I didn't have any problem/noticed as I am highly tolerant of bad service except for this incident.The saying of "Service with a Smile" ceased to exist at CVS.It's good I got a new job&new insurance program¬ mandated to purchase at a CVS-pharmacy anymore.

• Bi
    BigComplainer2 Sep 17, 2011

I work for cvs and hate cvs just as much as many of the complainers on this board, however, i am from long island and am familiar with the east hampton store and well aware of the issues... First off, for those who don't know, yes, this store is EXTREMELY busy, it does anywhere between 250000-300000K in front stores a week during the summer. To put that in perspective the average CVSs in this district, which includes most of eastern suffolk county does 50K-100K. Another key point missing is that this store is tiny!!! compared to an average store, what does it have like 4 maybe 5 long aisles with what seems like only 12 parking spots or something... there is no stock room.. this store rents the basement of a lawyer's office next door for storage space. Your statement saying the pharmacy is a disgrace is unfair...locals don't want to wait on line...ok, what exactly do you want them to do? Theres like a thousand people there! You live in the Hamptons where tourists exist. Expect this in the summer! But for years, this isssue has been looked at and I do know that there were trying to get a much bigger store built to handle the sales... but again, guess what! There having a hard time because of all the locals protesting and preventing it, and all your Hampton's local town codes and ordinances preventing such a thing. You're a local, don't complain to CVS, complain to your town, maybe they can ease up on the codes a bit so a bigger store can be built and you wouldn't have to wait on line!

• Be
    BENNYV Sep 03, 2011

Complaint:
    CVS STORE EAST HAMPTON NY
    THE PHARMACY IS A DISGRACE. THE LINES GOES FROM THE PHARMACY TO THE FRONT REGISTER, MOSTLY DURING THE SUMMER, HOW THE DISTRICT MANAGER DOES NOT KNOW THAT SUMMER IS THE BUSIEST SEASON IN THE HAMPTONS IS BEYOND ME, IT IS TOURIST SEASON, LOCALS DO NOT LIKE TO BE STUCK ON A LONG LINE WITH ANGRY PEOPLE AND NASTY PHARMACY WORKERS. I HAVE PULLED MAGAZINES AND STARTING READING THEM, SINCE I HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG, I HANDED A MAGAZINE TO THE GUY BEHIND ME, AND HE READ THE WHOLE THING COVER TO COVER AND WAS NOT EVEN AT THE REGISTER YET. THE DISTRICT MANAGER BETTER GIVE OUT COFFEE TO THE PEOPLE SINCE THE WAIT IS SO LONG. IT IS RIDICULOUS, MANY LOCALS HAVE SWITCHED TO USING THE LOCAL TOWN PHARMACY.
    CAREMARK MY BUTT

• La
    lauraR088 Aug 28, 2011

If you have a negative attitude you probably should not be working with the public. I do tan deep in the summer months, and this may be a contributing factor. I applied to nearly every business in the town of Bath NY and never received a call back, later I had noticed new people working at these businesses who were of a fairer complexion. Thankfully I learned a trade and I am able to work for myself, I started freelancing full time and I make between $17 and 23 an hour.

Sandy L.W. Aug 27, 2011

In Seal Beach God help you if you have to go to the bathroom. You have to find someone to walk you to the restroom and let you in, just as if you were a little kid. I avoid going there because of this. Otherwise, the staff is almost always pleasant, with one notable, middle aged female exception. At the nearby Long Beach store, each time I've gone in there, the line is huge, they have one clerk and the manager walks by, looks without interest at the long line, and goes back in his office. I wonder if RiteAid is any better??

• Rs
    rsidhu Jul 31, 2011

i spent 50 dollars at cvs store 4983 and i used a ten dollar coupon purchased on $50. The vitamin coQ was 33 dollars when i returned it the store manger karmel gave me $16 credit and she said because you used the ten dollar coupon and she didnt give me a receipt for $16. i told her you ripped me off and where is my receipt for $ 16 she said " i gave it to you" and i said the one in your hand that my receipt karmel said " this mine with your signature" and i asked her where is my signature there isnt even a place for signature. then she said " get the hell out of my store i am going to call the police". that was so rude! i think i will never go back there she ripped me of 33 dollars. i dont even have proof if she gave me 16 dollars back or not because she told me she was going to cancel it. i hope someone chek in there camera how roud she was and how, she threate me .

• Ha
    Hannah.S320 Jul 29, 2011

I have a concern yet also a question. There is a CVS that is being built by my house and was wanting to work there. I have went and filled out applications for there but the location map says that there are none by me. How do I fill out an application? Online? In-store?

• Yo
    youngsinga1 Jul 09, 2011

The store in Warner Robins Georgia on Russell Parkway and Kimberly is the WORST! Horrible service and the store manager and the "temporary store manager" are as good as busy body gossip teenagers. It seems like a store that "only" hires from a certain group should be better than that. Proclaimed christians should be above this.
    If you don't gossip or fit in with their group they will do anything to fire you. Imagine being let go via text and then having your paycheck held until the manager feels like giving it to you. They will be reported to the corporate higher ups and the local community.

• Cl
    clever clipper Jun 25, 2011

This store ..# 2555.. Is AMAZING!! My complaint IS NOT against the employees or the store itself...actually my complaint is against the women (I have to say women because I have not seen any men do so) that completely clear the shelves and then try to use coupons in a wrong way AND they take up the line for hours on end. This particular CVS has really terrific management and employees, they are ALWAYS courteous and helpful and I hate to see them treated so poorly. Some of these women actually yell at them and call corporate headquarters with complaints about absolutely nothing.. well because THEY are not getting away with what ever scam they are trying to pull. They not only do this at our CVS, but they also do it at Walgreens, Rite-Aid and the closest Publix and any other store that does not bend their rules to accommodate them. It is sad that these women are so mean and rude and greedy and they feel they are OWED every last item on that shelf, but there are those of us out here that just want to save a few dollars for our family.. not rob manufacturers. I needed to say this because it is a HUGE issue in our town now...they even teach classes to behave in this manner :( sad.

Trey V Jun 02, 2011

Store #3900 has bad customer service. I don't know why the workers are not trained to give good customer service. Do companies even care anymore? I started using the Walgreens photo center now instead of CVS. I will likely take my business mainly to Walgreens. One gal over in Walgreen's photo center actually stayed a few minutes over her shift to help me out. She actually insisted. A good trend towards loyalty. Thank you Walgreens.

• Ad
    Advocate 4 Consumer May 08, 2011

(255 Main St Venice, CA 90291)
    I was assaulted by a cashier/ manager named Jay Navarez, he ripped a receipt in half and out of my hand and threatened not to give me the merchandise I had just purchased and then he bullied me out of the store-- all this because he said "don't blame me because the strip on your credit card is worn". I said "I don't blame you but I'm sure you can find a way to make it work even if it means entering it manually". That's when he went berserk and tore the receipt out of my hand saying he has the right to refuse service to me if he wants. I'm not even sure why he was acting so crazy toward me especially considering the transaction already went through, all because I told him I expect there is a way to make it work

• Vc
    VChacko Apr 14, 2011

Poor customer service by Pharmacy Tech at CVS Pharmacy, Store # 6754 1302 FM 1092
    MISSOURI CITY, TX77459, Phone: [protected] on 04/13/2011 at 7:41 PM CT.

This Staff had mean attitude.. She scanned wrong medicines without confirming DOB, address or phone no# on prescription and when she realized her mistake, she accused this is my(patients) fault as I didn't provided that info's before scan. She only asked my first and last name for pickup and without confirming other info's she scanned somebody else medicines matching my name.
    Very sad and poor customer service experience! I moved all my monthly prescriptions to Walgreens at instant and will never come again to CVS because of this issue.. CVS need to take appropriate action or provide right trainings for these folks.. Thank you!

Maggie26 Mar 30, 2011

I got worst service here.

• Cv
    Cvs delight Mar 28, 2011

I work for cvs and all I can say is there are employees that are good and some our bad, I work with a store manager that is extremely rude, and makes racist remarks and I'm mexican! I try my best to make a customer feel good even though some customers come in mad at the world. I smile because I believe a smile goes a long way. if people get offended because they think that they are being judged as the type that steal. Don't be offended because everyone is suspicious. Not for stealing but maybe for ruining merchandise (if it doesn't say tester, why are you testing it?) you wouldn't buy something that has been tampered with. If you are denied something then it's because there is a reason behind it. We are suppose to delight the customer and that's what I try to do. Even though I am low on the totem pole, I am better at pleasing a customer then my manager! She recently said and I quote "I don't give a $&%+ about the customers"

• Cl
    Clarence Lawson Mar 22, 2011

The whole CVS staff at wellington florida including the pharmacist Keith W Stevens are very rude uninformed and with out a clue, its amasing any of them have jobs. [protected] I myself have had enough, after thirteen years I can say they will no longer get another dime from me.

mary gearhart Feb 20, 2011

2/20/11 I have used the CVS on Redbank ave in Woodbury New Jersey for years I also am a former employee and I find that it gets worse and worse. I have called in a refill for a perscription at noon and requested a 2pm pickup when I go to pick it up at 4pm it is not ready and the excuse is we got busy with the hospital what time would you like it now. No apology just a so what attitude. This happwns alot plus long line but the worst is this I purchased a CVS blood glucameter formy husband on 2/10/11 at which Time I was told that the pharmacy had strip refills for this machine. After I got the machine I found that it expired on 1/31/11 and I had to return it. On 2/19/11 I went to get thestrips for the machine and was told that they were out of stack and woulde not be availabe until 2/25/11 maybe. I find it rediculous that something as importamt as this machine can be left of the shelf expired and then not have the equipment for it to be used. The lack of caring of your staff in these instances is what is more frustrating than the fact that you do not have the proper stack or time frame Mary Gearhart

• Sh
    Shirley from Virginia Feb 04, 2011

I used to love the cvs store on the corner of Duke and N Pickett in Alexandria Virginia - until they took out the cashiers and forced us into a couple of scan-yourself machines. Being ill and just wanting to purchase my medicine the machine locked up because it needed a supervisor to verify my age - REALLY????? I'll go anywhere but that store again!

Trundle Jan 08, 2011

correction on post, when I asked the young ladies name, from pharmancy, I think she said Michelle but not clear...Marilyn Trundle

Trundle Jan 08, 2011

My name is Marilyn Trundle, I stopped in the cvs store in Dade county when I was passing through the area, when I entered the store several people were in line for a cashier however no one was there to service customers, fianally a male who appeared to run the registers, he seemed to be mad at the world., I asked if he was ok, he seemed upset he replied in a harsh tone yes just trying to service your needs. I asked for manager on duty he replied he was management, we all have bad days but as a businesss owner myself this is not acceptable. I had forgottten to get a item so I went walked back to get it, I was having trouble locating it when a young lady with a white jacket I beleive from pharmancy, she had short dark hair big eyes and pretty lips was so nice, spoke to me as if she had seen me all the time, she made up for the bad management attitude, I want to say her Michelle was her but not clear. please let her know she is a assett to your store and to continue her plesent ways with the public. Thanks so much, I hope this complaint/compliment is not just pushed to the side.

• De
    DENNIS MEDLEY Dec 31, 2010

My hustband came in to day at 12 noon 1/31/2010 to pick up my Rx prescription and a landy with name tag karen came rushing in be twen me and his chasier in the Rx to [censor] about why her son rx card hase not being updated and they shut ge on it, i think this cinda behavier is uncalld for and rude, sombody shut teach this lady manners, and se cut have waited on talking to the chasier that was taking cear of my hustband. D, M

• Wh
    whatsittoyou Dec 09, 2010

Yeah, THAT'S the way to go about getting the situation fixed. Instead of, oh, I don't know, maybe complaining to the corporate office, where they can actually, you know, DO something about it, it's ALWAYS better to complain to a random group of total strangers who have no control over the situation whatsoever. Yep, THAT'S gettin' it done!

Comment Guidelines