Wendy's - Delray Beach, FL / bad service and bad food
I visited wendys drive thru to order over $20.00 worth of food for our office and was treated very rudely by the person taking the order by saying gruffly "what else' after everything i said. "next window" no please or thank you. You feel like by the time you have your food thrown at you, why bother to go there. The rudeness happens at every visit at this wendys in delray beach, fl on east linton blvd after this visit i am not going back. My taco salad was soured. The tomatoes and the lettuce was so bad i threw the salad away.
More Wendy's - Delray Beach, FL Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys - check my order at drive thru., told girl my burger was cold she said it just came off grill 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - wendys in allentown pa
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food and service 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - double charging my bank card on several occasions. I complain and the managers made me feel like I was the problem.
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - drive thru wait