Walmart Prepaid Visa / keep customers' funds unavailable to customer for excessive amount of time
Keep deposits belonging to customer, made into customer's account, in WalMart's possession and unavailable to customer for up to a week, even when no question about deposit.
Website hasn't been fully functional since at least 1-11, yet they charge a fee for telephone inquiries about account balance.
Are insolent, unhelpful, and obnoxious to the hilt when customer wants explanation about why they would keep a deposit belonging to customer in their possession, and unavailable to customer for up to a week, even though no problem with deposit.(Won't answer questions and after taking 10 minutes to allow customer to talk to someone at all, keep repeating in smug monotone, "I understand your frustration.I know you want to use the funds from the deposit, but we can't make it available to you for up to five business days." "No, there's no problem with the deposit but we can't make it available to you for up to five business days."
Unless you want your own money to be unavailable to you for a long period of time while WalMart lets it sit in their account, don't trust these shysters with even a nickel.
More Walmart Prepaid Visa Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - your website to order on
- Walmart Stores Severn #01875 - store remodel
- Walmart Stores - cnb computers
- Walmart Stores - inoperable and unsafe wheelchair and electric carts
- Walmart Stores - savings catcher