Verizon Wireless / billing me for cancelled phone line and for continous non-existent service

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Two years ago, I canceled a line due to a missing cell phone.They were continually billing me for two lines of service, even though I only had one cell phone.The statement reflected the non-use of one phone.After a letter to the D'ept of Consumer Affairs, they supposedly were going to correct that statement.Unfortunately, it was short-lived triumph.They removed all the bogus billing, only to start billing me for a second line again.I told them I would notify them to install a second line, if I intended to purchase a second phone.They took upon themselves to bill me yet, again.Since my bill wasn't modified, I wasn't going to pay the bill.They discontinued my service, but that didn't stop the continous billing for both unrendered cell phone services.

Comments

• Ve
      17th of Oct, 2009

I am among the thousands of unhappy Verizon Wireless customers. Recieved a Blackberry Storm by mail. Activated by an in store representative, only to later find out that I was being billed for a Data Plan subscription that I was not informed of beforehand, and that I did not accept. Attempted to return the phone numerous times, and have dealt with Customer Care a half a dozen times. Its been 8 months.

Finally I discovered how to reach the Executive Relations team at Verizon Wireless. They are the only ones who can help resolve your problem, short of having an attorney contact them. BTW, I subscribe to Pre-Paid Legal for $35 a month, and their attorneys at no additional charge, will contact Verizon Wireless. Find me on twitter.com/verizoncustomer .

Share your experiences online and then email me at verizon.sucks@yahoo.com . I will forward you important contact information to reach the real decision makers at Verizon Wireless, the Executive Relations team.