The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Verizon Phone Bill — threats by pressler and pressler
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Pressler and Pressler are trying to strong arm us by now saying if we dont anwer a subpeona questionaire that my husband can be arrested. this debt they are trying to collect on was charged off by verizon in 2001. they ended up winning by default in court because we had a case with our landlord as well... my wife has been trying tohelp pay this but we cant afford the 200.00 per month they want and she keeps trying to explain that we live pay check to pay check. she refuses to give them my work info jor any other because of what the web sites say about them freezing accounts. so as far as they are concerned she told them i am not working.
we are not rich and can not afford any attorney fees that are beyond our means, and now they sent us a letter staing if we dont give them the info they will have me put in jail. my wife will be able to answer any questions if any.
More Verizon Phone Bill Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints